Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheism cause it's 'cool'

Options
  • 18-03-2009 5:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭

Yo!

That's me bein down with the homies :D:D:D

Ehhh anyway this just got brought up on the after hours forum and I was wondering what the opinions were on here.

Is atheism the new 'cool' thing to do. I.e are people doing it because most other people are doing it now....following the crowd kinda thing......young atheist rebels? Along the lines of rebellion that happens every decade about something,(rebel against authority 50's, bra burning 60's) Or is it just because people in Ireland have more freedom form the Catholic church now that they can form their own opinions?

What do you think? Views either side are most welcome as I like hearing everyones ideas.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement