Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend A Good Vet In Letterkenny?

Options
  • 18-03-2009 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

Hi, we are looking to get our 6 month old female kitten neutered, but we don't really know which vets are any good around the town, can anyone recommend a good one?

We don't drive so somewhere local enough would be preferable!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The Animal Hospital just up the Stranorlar road from the Dry Arch roundabout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

smashey wrote: »
    The Animal Hospital just up the Stranorlar road from the Dry Arch roundabout.

Cheers Smashey! always swift on the responses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Bit late but yeah we always use the one on up the Ballybofey road just after the Dry Arch..never had any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 21 finnvalley

Too late for the OP, but for anyone else that might be interested, we take our many, many (many!) cats to Susan Roulston in Moneymore, Newtowncunningham (074 9156427). She's an excellent vet and really cares about the animals she treats.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend the Animal Hospital on the Stranorlar road...unless it's to have something put down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

finnvalley wrote: »
    Too late for the OP, but for anyone else that might be interested, we take our many, many (many!) cats to Susan Roulston in Moneymore, Newtowncunningham (074 9156427). She's an excellent vet and really cares about the animals she treats.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend the Animal Hospital on the Stranorlar road...unless it's to have something put down :(

I would normally go to Susan, but on one occasion I was just unable to contact her, I had a rabbit with an inner ear infection so took her to the animal hospital, had to sign a disclaimer so they could give it medication not passed for rabbits, she was in their a week and we were given tablets to administer at home for another week. Made a complete recovery which is unheard of with an infection of this sort so personally I have nothing but praise for them. It will cost you though! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement