Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog show yesterday

Options
  • 18-03-2009 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

was at the dog show am thinking about getting another dog my owne dog at the moment is a american minature schnauzer she is very old 14 years,in any case the dog that cough my eye was [i was convinced it was ] a min -pin and yes i had one for 10 years but this dog was a prague ratter beautiful little dog but i forgot to ask the owner if they can be bough here,have checked on line but not recognoised here so any information would be appricated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Min Pins are recognised here, what do you mean by that? My friend shows min pins, i wonder was it her you wer talking to yesterday? Yes they can be bought here but they wouldnt be the easiest to buy though as there wouldnt be too many of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

andreac wrote: »
    Min Pins are recognised here, what do you mean by that? My friend shows min pins, i wonder was it her you wer talking to yesterday? Yes they can be bought here but they wouldnt be the easiest to buy though as there wouldnt be too many of them.

Did you not read the question?The question is about breed Prague Ratter, not min pins.I am also looking for this breed and not getting much info.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

The op said they were at the dog show and the min pin caught their eye, there wouldnt have been a prague ratter being shown at the dog show, only min pins, so i thought that what they were asking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

The op said he had a min pin for 10 years.Im sure the OP is looking for a Prague Ratter as stated anyone any info on this breed.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mery

spatchco wrote: »
    was at the dog show am thinking about getting another dog my owne dog at the moment is a american minature schnauzer she is very old 14 years,in any case the dog that cough my eye was [i was convinced it was ] a min -pin and yes i had one for 10 years but this dog was a prague ratter beautiful little dog but i forgot to ask the owner if they can be bough here,have checked on line but not recognoised here so any information would be appricated.

Hi Spatchco,
    I've been looking at many forums in the past few months as I would like to get a Prague Ratter puppy too. Unfortunately I only found a lady in Ireland that has a lovely adult male but no female at all in all UK/Ireland. I wanted to import a puppy from Czech Rep. but with these stupid laws (I live in England btw)the puppy wouldn't be a puppy anymore once in UK after the quarantine. so I gave up. if you are lucky and find someone who has puppies, let me know .
    Fingers crossed.
    xx:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ismishacats

Yes the nearest thing in Ireland to a Prague Ratter or Prazsky Krysavik that is FCI recognised is a Russkiy Toy... To my knowledge I own the only IKC registered Russkiy Toys (formerly Russian Toy Terrier). I imported mine from Lithuania, Russian and Belarus

Hotratz Russkiy Toys
    http://www.russkiytoys.webs.com

Advertisement