Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16m chocolate labrador needs good home

Options
  • 18-03-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi we're looking for a good home for our 16 month old chocolate lab,she's a excellent dog but unfortunetly we're planning on emigrating in the coming months and can't bring her with us, she's fully vaccinated,nuetered and micro chipped, she's also house trained and to sit lie down roll over etc, our 9 month old son loves her and she's brilliant with him, so if anyone out there thinks they could give her a good home please contact me here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Can you post up a pic?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

Hope these are ok....

She is gorgeous! Wish I could have her but unfortunately I cant. She has such a lovely face. Someone will be very lucky to get her. Best of luck when you move from KK!:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Such a shame you cant take her with you - your son will probably be devastated, as will the dog! She looks a lovely friendly dog. Lets hope she is given to another loving and caring home where she will be well looked after. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

kkmick wrote: »
    Hope these are ok....

Are you still looking for a home for her?

• Advertisement

Hi alex, yea we are still looking for a good home for her

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

you still looking for a home for the dog?

Hi all just want to say thanks for all the comments, I'm glad to say that we have found a good home for honey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭magconn

ah , thats so sad, shes gorgeous, best of luck, i couldnt bear to be parted from my 5 year old golden lab, they're such loveable dogs. glad you got a home for her, when i saw pics was gonna contact you also. hope it all works out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I'm glad to hear your dog's going to a good home. I adore dogs but am not in a position to have one just now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement