Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

7 day shop

• 18-03-2009 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭

7day shop have some kingston 4gb 133x cf cards in clearance @ £9.49 might be handy back ups.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭paulkellypix

7day shop have some kingston 4gb 133x cf cards in clearance @ £9.49 might be handy back ups.

Linky?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

7day shop have some kingston 4gb 133x cf cards in clearance @ £9.49 might be handy back ups.[/qu
    I bought 2 off them for £14.99 around christmas. Sometimes they do specials. Sign up for their adverts.
    However had a friend in states who got me 2 Sandisk 2gig extreme 3 cards. I feel safer with the Sandisk. They are good price on 7dayshop also.
    Big cards 16g or 32g are becoming more popular but are we not better off with a few small cards in case we lose images? Have read that advice here and in few a magazines. I had used a 4gig Lexar card but now its in my bag and never used unless my wife or son bring my other camera somewhere. I intend to get 2 more Ex 3 cards Think they were about $17 in Adorama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Remember when people were reluctant to move to 1GB cards in case they'd lose images :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Must be me, but I always use 8gb cards. I've never had a problem, and haven't lost images.

• Advertisement

Not just you PaulW its just something I read. I know a few lads with 8gig cards. Covey as you will see from some of the questions I post I am not that long at this to remember anything about moving from 1gig cards.
    Maybe its a money thing with shops buy 2 smaller cards and we get a few extra euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

£15.99 on mymemory.co.uk and afaik they include free delivery to ireland so they are cheaper there...

Edit:for an 8gb

Yeah MyMemory have free postage to Ireland. I think the postage from 7dayshop is £7.50 so unless you buy a few items you might not save that much at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

LeoB wrote: »
    I think the postage from 7dayshop is £7.50

It's £5.95

Valentia wrote: »
    It's £5.95

It has come down by £2. I ordered stuff in January and last October and on each occasion it was £7.95.
    Maybe they read a thread here last year when people mentioned their charges had gone up. They may also have noticed a drop off on single item purchases to Irelan. A few Irish shops should now follow suit and try and drop their prices

• Advertisement
Advertisement