Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Traveller trying to rip me off grrrr

Options
  • 18-03-2009 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi everyone :D

I've been working in a garden centre for the past 6 years and the other day a traveller came in (Im Not! saying i have a problem with them). He went to buy a shovel and a spade ok and went over to the hose section and took a small hose sprayer ok. I noticed he never bothered to check the size which was strange:confused:. It came to around 40 euro along with a few other things.

He then gave me a check for 500 euro!!! expecting a cash back of 460 euro ha ha ha anyways i didtn't give it to him and he walked out :rolleyes: my god what was he thinking that i was stupid or something ha ha.

Zack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

You're not a fan of Paddy Clarke Ha Ha?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Zack21

Nope why lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

This is a forum for discussing gardening. If you want to complain about travellers, try the Humanities forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement