Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising accommodation

Options
  • 18-03-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry if this isn't allowed... I'm not sure.

Anyway, we have a single room in our house for rent. We desperately need to find someone or otherwise pay full rent, which would mean e600 each (unaffordable in these recessionary times). The house is for lease from now until August 2nd.

How best would i advertise for this? its a fabulous modern house, never lived in, in Blackrock. We've asked around, postered all around UCD with no luck.

All the pressure is being left to me, whilst one room mate refuses to pay if the rent increases saying she will break the lease and move into a b&b. I looked so hard for this house and its all falling to pieces because one person decided to drop out mid-way through their course after failing exams.

I thought it would be suitable for a summer student maybe, as the rent is for the months of June and July. I don't know what else to do. Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

sharing section of daft.ie is your best bet!

Advertisement