Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two dreams in one night, two loved ones died

Options
  • 18-03-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

I was exhausted last night. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. The first dream, I was told my dad only had a day to live. I remember the anxiety and heartbreak I felt, but when the next day arrived, I was told he had another year. It was so strange.

Next dream. My mam came into my room to tell me that my boyfriend was dead. He was out with his friends in Donnybrook and he died outside McDonald's at 1.20am. My mam was there for some reason, hassling my boyfriend about something. She was shocked by how well I was taking the news, but that was because I refused to believe it. I tried ringing his mobile but it was disconnected and I couldn't leave my room. That's all I remember from that one.

That's two loved ones I dreamt of dying in the one night. I can't help but feel a little disturbed by it. What could this mean? My dad isn't sick. My boyfriend doesn't go out in Donnybrook. Is there even a McDonald's in Donnybrook??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 wonder.woman

Well look, usually when someone dies in a dream something good will act happen!!! I often dream of me or my friends die and so far, touch wood everyone is ok!!!
    Just dont eat sweats or drink coffee b4 goin to bed and u shud be ok!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

If they were my dreams I would look into what I thought of the two main men in my life? Maybe its time to make more quality time for both of them? Or if you're in a long term relationship, to make more time for your dad and BF to get to know each other.

Death is usually a "good omen" - though I dont like that term in its usual usage. It can represent new beginnings or changes. Dont fret about it too much... and if you have another similar dream try to remember it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I often dream of me or my friends die and so far, touch wood everyone is ok!!!

correct me if I'm wrong but isnt your own death in a dream supposed to be a bad thing - death of others is supposed to be a new beginning or change of events etc etc.

Advertisement