Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone back up

• 18-03-2009 11:05pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have to send my iphone off tomorrow for repair through the carphonewarehouse...

i DONT want to loose all my contacts, i can replace music and stuff, but loosing the contacts would be heartbreaking!

Will simply right clicking on the iphone in itunes, and creating a back up, back up my contacts also???

any help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

No. Rule of thumb, if there is an option to sync it, it most likely doesn't go in the backup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

I'm not sure, but to be safe, you should sync your contacts with your pc, so that you'll have a backup there in any case. Just go to the info tab when you connect your iPhone and select sync contacts. If it pops up a message, be sure to select merge contacts!

Advertisement