Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I find that sometimes you have to ask where you stand to know, even if it seems a bit awkward - everyone has a right to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Miss_lady

yes but this scenario would be awkward to ask... and Im trying to gage is it worth asking or if I hold on a little, will it become more clear and I get the answer....??

Miss_lady wrote: »
    yes but this scenario would be awkward to ask... and Im trying to gage is it worth asking or if I hold on a little, will it become more clear and I get the answer....??

Hmm, sometimes things do become clearer themselves, but sometimes you have to ask. Only you can gauge which is more likely.

aye your right... just ranting to get it out to be honest :mad:

*hug* sorry I couldnt help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

aye your right... just ranting to get it out to be honest :mad:

sometimes the best thing to do is vent! it does help!

star-pants wrote: »
    *hug* sorry I couldnt help

ah no! you listened haha... and thanks for the hug. if I wasnt so sleepy Id crack into a bottle of wine right about now.......... :P

sometimes the best thing to do is vent! it does help!
    This is also true!
    ah no! you listened haha... and thanks for the hug. if I wasnt so sleepy Id crack into a bottle of wine right about now.......... :P
    :) hopefully a good nights rest will ease things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

[rant]

i hate my dentist right now, i paid 3 grand to feel like crap... my mouth still feels like it was hit by a truck and then the truck hit by a bus"... face is still swollen, and im out of painkiller(bare in mind i didnt actually take any or want to take any until now) .. and i cant sleep cause my face is to sore to ly on:(

[rant over/]

ohhhh look puppies:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Why not lie on your back instead of your face?

I too hate dentists and I need to see one as soon as I can afford it to have a tooth pulled :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

*joke* cause i ly on my back to often*

serious answer: i have a certain sleeping pattern , and if i dont do it i find i near impossible to sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

emo!! wrote: »
    *joke* cause i ly on my back to often*

serious answer: i have a certain sleeping pattern , and if i dont do it i find i near impossible to sleep!

my favourite sleeping pattern is like the egyptian dance.

(head facing left, lying on stomach)
    ¯\O_
    < \ '

Something like that! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

How the hell can anyone sleep on their stomachs? It makes no sense to me! Especially since it tends to squash things :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

feylya wrote: »
    How the hell can anyone sleep on their stomachs? It makes no sense to me! Especially since it tends to squash things :o

(unless drunk) i can't sleep on my back or my side. has to be my stomach, with both arms underneath me. im sure this is doing nothing for my posture, mind.

and as for my broody mood, i've been in a crap mood last couple of days what with the happy sunny weeather and stuff, but it's all cold and overcast today, and im still angry at the weather. i like just wearing tshirts indoors, dont want to have to wear my crumble froo too. blehmeh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'm in a bad mood too.
    Came back home, all my family were here, my Mam cooked a lovely dinner - everything was nice yet I still feel crap for some reason.

*shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

[rant]

i hate my dentist right now, i paid 3 grand to feel like crap... my mouth still feels like it was hit by a truck and then the truck hit by a bus"... face is still swollen, and im out of painkiller(bare in mind i didnt actually take any or want to take any until now) .. and i cant sleep cause my face is to sore to ly on:(

[rant over/]

Opsis?

*hugs* you poor thing, there really isn't much worse than face pain due to teeth, it radiates through your whole head, and you can't clench your teeth either. I hope you managed to get some panadol, I don't like taking anything either but I find even to take the edge off helps. Clove oil (i believe) is good for tooth pain too, or even a clove in your tooth for a while can help.
    *shrug*
    *hugs* for you

edit - I have a puppy! you can see pics of her she's uber cute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

[rant]

[rant over/]

ohhhh look puppies:)

Dentists.........shudder........I'm sure in the end emo the end result will be totally worth it. Hang on in there.:)
    feylya wrote: »

It's just natural for me to sleep on my stomach, it's my most comfortable position in sleeping. I can't fall asleep on my back unless I'm quite drunk.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Blargle. Relatives drinking in my house until 5am last night, I didn't get asleep until 5.30, and only got up at 11.30. That's my sleeping pattern ****ed for the week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Blargle. Relatives drinking in my house until 5am last night, I didn't get asleep until 5.30, and only got up at 11.30. That's my sleeping pattern ****ed for the week.
    Thus the reason I ignore my relatives.

• Advertisement

Ugh ugh ugh ugh. Just ate rashers cooked on the same grill as kippers. I think I'm seriously going to throw up.

I shouldn't have read that... now *I* may throw up...
    (stupid ghey stomach being ghey means I've been living over a sick bowl for 2days stuck in bed).
    I'd love some pizza :(

I really hope you aren't ill kirby! maybe have a mint/aftereight, or something to help stem the nausea?

I just made an espresso in the hope that strong coffee would kill the taste. Seems to be working so far...

star-pants wrote: »
    I shouldn't have read that... now *I* may throw up...
    (stupid ghey stomach being ghey means I've been living over a sick bowl for 2days stuck in bed).
    I'd love some pizza :(

I really hope you aren't ill kirby! maybe have a mint/aftereight, or something to help stem the nausea?

Oh god don't mention pizza, I'm dying for some real food. Damn the toughness of dieting!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Out dancing last night. Forty year old lady steps on my foot with her high heel, while dancing with a 20 year old lad. I yelp, she apologies and hugs me. I'm ok.

Today, my foot has a puncture wound, has redness, swelling and a localised infection... I hope she got laid for all the pain she's putting me through :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Out dancing last night. Forty year old lady steps on my foot with her high heel, while dancing with a 20 year old lad. I yelp, she apologies and hugs me. I'm ok.

Today, my foot has a puncture wound, has redness, swelling and a localised infection... I hope she got laid for all the pain she's putting me through :mad::mad::mad:

Ouch. I hope she caught an STI for all the pain she's putting you through. :P *hug*

:eek: That's a lot wrong just for a high heel onto the foot. Was your foot exposed (were ya wearing strappless shoes or something I mean:pac:)?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Ouch. I hope she caught an STI for all the pain she's putting you through. :P *hug*

That thought makes me feel alot better! *wicked grin* :D
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    :eek: That's a lot wrong just for a high heel onto the foot. Was your foot exposed (were ya wearing strappless shoes or something I mean:pac:)?

I was wearing child like buckled shoes :o and she got the only part exposed, strangely it didn't rip my tights :confused: But she punctured my skin and now its infected >.<

I was wearing child like buckled shoes :o and she got the only part exposed, strangely it didn't rip my tights :confused: But she punctured my skin and now its infected >.<

Ouch!:( I say stake out the same place on the same night this week and try and find her for revenge.:pac:

• Advertisement

That thought makes me feel alot better! *wicked grin* :D

Get that seen to Missus!
    Celluitis isnt fun :(

Advertisement