Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That bit nearly made me cry for some reason :o

Im going to go see her this evening with my mam. She said I didn't have to go if I didn't want to but I don't want her going on her own!

Good woman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

That bit nearly made me cry for some reason :o

Well I would have used your name, but last time I did that to KotE he sent me an angry PM and urinated on my rug... and it really tied the room together :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Well I would have used your name, but last time I did that to KotE he sent me an angry PM and urinated on my rug... and it really tied the room together :(

I can't post thank Dude references enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Fewcifur wrote: »

You should see what he did to Misty when I said his name :(

You should see what he did to Misty when I said his name :(

I am partly afraid he has plans to assassinate me seeing as we went to school together, Kote might not like me existing in both his Boards and Real World lives. :(

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    I am partly afraid he has plans to assassinate me seeing as we went to school together, Kote might not like me existing in both his Boards and Real World lives. :(

It's true, that's his reason for not adding me on Facebook.

Are we ganging up on him? :D Can we start a club??

Are we ganging up on him? :D Can we start a club??

It may clash with my He-Man-Woman-Haters Club though :(

...I'll get my coat :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Well, I did it! Met my mam at the hospice from town.She looked up absolutely terrible, like death warmed up, but she was in such high spirits. She was all chat about what's going on with us and how we were. It was very upsetting to see her looking like that, but while we were chatting away I almost for got she was sick at all... I don't think my mam was expecting her to look the way she did, she seems a bit shook up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

came in here to rant (at Fews suggestion - thanking you) but my rant seems a little trivial compared to the most recent ones on here. so sorry to you all.

rant: damn freezer (of a fridge freezer) full of stuff decided it didn't want to work properly anymore. it didn't want to let the door shut or anything and wanted to completely defrost most of what was in there :mad: so i had to spend like an entire weeks money on a new freezer, which i must now fill with replacements of the defrosted items.

and don't get me started on the fact that the hagen daaz defrosted all over the perogi and other things. nor that *sob* my scallops are ruined

I just got home from college there and my mam tells me that she's been moved from the hospital to the hospice as her kidneys are failing and she's basically living on borrowed time.

She passed away at 3.15 this afternoon. Only found out about 30 minutes ago. RIP to a very special woman. </3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Aww CC, i'm so sorry :( x x

Thanks BG. You guys have been very nice and supportive throughout the entire thing so I thought you's should know.

rip hun. she is at peace now. hugs all round :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I'm so sorry to hear that CC. Hope you're ok. *hugs*

So sorry to hear that CC. At least she won't be in pain anymore. Hope you're doing ok x

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Really sorry to hear that CC! *hugs* Mind yourself and you know where we are if there is anything we can do!

Thanks guys :o

Aaaaaaah blaaaaaah argh grrrrr fuuuuudge baaaaaallls

RRRRAAAAGGGGGGEEEEE

Fml.

• Advertisement

I'd be drier if I had of jumped in a river to be honest.

Viewing two rooms to rent tonight, currently sitting in McDonald's in Rathmines in a puddle of my own drippings, I am honestly worried about how I am going to view these places without leaving a river trail behind me.

You're moving to Rathmines?

Howdily ho neighbourino.

Wanna stop by for some dry socks? :P

Desperately, I would murder a hobo for some dry socks right now!

If you fancy the 30 min walk to my house you're welcome to a cup of tea!

Is your sexy landlady there?

Yup... In her tracky bottoms. Giggity.

Stupid rain, my hair is thoroughly destroyed :mad:

Stupid rain, my hair is thoroughly destroyed :mad:

it didn't run all over ya did it? just checking cos i am hoping to FINALLY dye mine this wk.

Ruined my cons today :( it was dry when I left the house *sobs*

Those cons are 33 years old!

• Advertisement

hdowney wrote: »
    it didn't run all over ya did it? just checking cos i am hoping to FINALLY dye mine this wk.

No, thank god!

Advertisement