Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ruined my cons today :( it was dry when I left the house *sobs*

Those cons are 33 years old!
    That fcuking sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

really struggling at the moment. haven't a notion how i am supposed to catch up when it was all ca, and even doing it at home won't help my ca mark. the stress levels are rising, i am not sleeping and i don't know what to do. emailed the guidance i think for a meeting to see what to do. really not in a good place right now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

The EU's democratic deficit can go fcuk itself. Poxy essays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

*broods*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

*broods*

Explanation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Maguined wrote: »
    Explanation?

Imaginaaaaaaaaaation, imaginayayayayshuuuuuun, IiiiiiiMAjinAYayayAyShaaaaan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I'm too sulky to explain.

I'm just gonna sit here and pout and stamp my feet every now and then.

I'm too sulky to explain.

I'm just gonna sit here and pout and stamp my feet every now and then.

And sing in a put-on deep voice ?

"Oh I'm sooooo bluuuuuuuue, a doobie doo, and I don't know what to dooooooo, a woobie woooo..."

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Galvasean wrote: »
    Son of a godsdamned bitch!:mad: Someone fetch me my fighting trousers, I'm going looking for poachers.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

The kitten I found last night had to be put down :(
    His spine was broken, vet reckoned he'd been hit by a car.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Oh no! :( *hugs* At least you minded him til the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Poor kitty :( Sorry KotE x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

BadGirl wrote: »
    Poor kitty :( Sorry KotE x

poor kitten ;'(

poor kitten ;'(

ah shít am nearly in tears here. poor kitten. well done KotE for looking after the little mite *hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

My wisdom teeth hurt, my shoulder hurts, i have a headache, my insomnia is worsening, i feel ill and i have assignments due.

poo

My wisdom teeth hurt, my shoulder hurts, i have a headache, my insomnia is worsening, i feel ill and i have assignments due.

poo

*hug*

had a toothache all day, stoopid tired, frickin joint of meat i took out the freezer yesterday for this evenins dinner is STILL not defrosted! i bleached my hair to put purple in it. the bleach was crap, not strong enough, i have funny colored orangybrown hair right now, need to buy more bleach on tuesday (skint til then), there will be NO leaving the house. oh and i am cold. someone lite the fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Poor little thing :( fair play to you for taking care of him though, a lot of people would have just left him!

Sweet Jesus, i was looking through Facebook and there was a lot of posts a long the line of 'rip <insert name here>, you will be missed' and because there were so many of my friends saying it i started to worry. Anyway, i asked around as politely as possible and sadly it turned out to be my little cousins bf of 4 years who she broke up with about 3 weeks ago. He hung himself this evening. The poor girl is in an awful state. what a tragic thing to have to carry around for the rest of her life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭PeefsPixie

Im after getting myself into a right downer after me and the boyfriend broke up last week... Cheaters, liars, selfish assholes and just total weirdos. I know nobodies perfect, least of all me but ****... Is this bad luck or is this just something I have to get used to??!

• Advertisement

PeefsPixie wrote: »
    Im after getting myself into a right downer after me and the boyfriend broke up last week... Cheaters, liars, selfish assholes and just total weirdos. I know nobodies perfect, least of all me but ****... Is this bad luck or is this just something I have to get used to??!

Your name makes me chuckle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Sweet Jesus, i was looking through Facebook and there was a lot of posts a long the line of 'rip <insert name here>, you will be missed' and because there were so many of my friends saying it i started to worry. Anyway, i asked around as politely as possible and sadly it turned out to be my little cousins bf of 4 years who she broke up with about 3 weeks ago. He hung himself this evening. The poor girl is in an awful state. what a tragic thing to have to carry around for the rest of her life.

Oh my god that poor girl. Fook, that is just awful.
    PeefsPixie wrote: »

It's bad luck. Not all guys are jerks. There are some very lovely & nice ones out there.

Im going down to see her now, I'd imagine she's like a zombie. She's blaming herself for the entire thing. It doesn't even bear thinking about. My heart is breaking for her. She's only 19 ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Im going down to see her now, I'd imagine she's like a zombie. She's blaming herself for the entire thing. It doesn't even bear thinking about. My heart is breaking for her. She's only 19 ffs!

Your poor cousin, hope she's ok :(

So do i! I can't even begin to imagine how she is feeling. No idea what to say to her!

A name like Fewcifur and PeefsPixie makes you chuckle, hahaha

Peefcifer all the way.

On topic, sorry to hear about your cousin's situation, CC.
    Hope she doesn't blame herself for long.

And Peef, sucks about your bad luck.

argh wtf is up with my hair. why won't it just bleach properly. now the top and underside are white/yellow, but the ends of my hair are like some sort of dark yellow/lighter brown. wtf like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I'm assuming you know this but you're supposed to leave the bleach on the rest of your hair for longer and do your roots last only leaving it in for about 10 mins...

Maybe get a hairdresser to fix it? Bleach is temporamental at the best of times.

• Advertisement

As long as its just bad luck its all good... Just have my moments where all lose all faith in men, lmao

Advertisement