Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I'm assuming you know this but you're supposed to leave the bleach on the rest of your hair for longer and do your roots last only leaving it in for about 10 mins...

Maybe get a hairdresser to fix it? Bleach is temporamental at the best of times.

i wish it was down to my stupidityness. but the bleach was on the rest of my hair ages and only a smally on the roots. temperamental hair more like. maybe it is to do with the different colours my hair is normally or something. ah well purples on it now. fingers toes and anything else ya got crossed pls

PeefsPixie wrote: »
    As long as its just bad luck its all good... Just have my moments where all lose all faith in men, lmao

Gotta dust yourself off and get back on the horse.
    Just be careful in future with whomever you give your heart to, they're fragile things that can be easily broken.

/sap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭PeefsPixie

Ah now thats the nicest thing someone has said to me about a break up, usually I just get jokes and insults towards the ex, haha. Just need to remove my rose coloured specs me thinks, thanks =)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

A name like Fewcifur and PeefsPixie makes you chuckle, hahaha

Why yeeeees. :)
    Peefcifer all the way.

Now that's a name and a half! :D

Between your name and the fact that i read that why yeeeees in a funny voice means that you have now become satan from leo and satan in my head... =)

• Advertisement

Between your name and the fact that i read that why yeeeees in a funny voice means that you have now become satan from leo and satan in my head... =)

I got that Vincent Price-esque shop assistant from The Simpsons...

Combine it with Fewcifur and it just makes me think of Satan... Without the name its Simpsons all the way though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

hdowney wrote: »
    argh wtf is up with my hair. why won't it just bleach properly. now the top and underside are white/yellow, but the ends of my hair are like some sort of dark yellow/lighter brown. wtf like

Any hair with a build up of colour wont bleach up as bright, you'll ruin your hair trying to bleach it all to the same colour. When I bleach my hair some goes snow white, some go yellow and other bits go orange. Some doesn't lift at all. Just put the purple over. The good thing about non natural hair colours is that its so easy to get a a highlight affect.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Any hair with a build up of colour wont bleach up as bright, you'll ruin your hair trying to bleach it all to the same colour. When I bleach my hair some goes snow white, some go yellow and other bits go orange. Some doesn't lift at all. Just put the purple over. The good thing about non natural hair colours is that its so easy to get a a highlight affect.

i did. tis perty, complete with scaffold piercing. when piercing isn't so fresh painful i shall take hair down and take piccies

Well done. You've passed the first test.
    I got that Vincent Price-esque shop assistant from The Simpsons...

That's how I was saying it! Or with a hint of the Robot Devil.

• Advertisement

Woop woop, I passed!... Prize??

Woop woop, I passed!... Prize??

You get to take the second test!
    Over to you, Few...

You get to take the second test!
    Over to you, Few...

Second test is continuous assessment...

... it's already begun!

Continuous assessment I can live with, Im not good under pressure. If only I knew what I was being assessed on...

Here's a thread for all of those minor grumbles, like "I burnt my favourite pizza" or "I'm tired and I want to go to bed".

:)

I'll start off...

I ate too many tangfastics and now I feel somewhat full of fizz. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Is this not what the brooding corner is for?

I always thought the brooding corner was for more major, possibly life changing events.The fact that I stubbed my toe won't change my life, but goddamn it hurts!!

The brooding corner started out as a place for people to express all their negativity so there wouldn't be endless threads about it in the forum. Or so I thought anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jkwxez12yrdgbq

My foot hurts and I'm grumpy!

The brooding corner started out as a place for people to express all their negativity so there wouldn't be endless threads about it in the forum. Or so I thought anyway.

Well, the Brooding Corner was for brooding and negativity, but now it's turned into a daily "I've burnt my toast" thread. Some people just have their dial set to constant moan.

So maybe here's a place where I can give out about my first world problems without having to follow someone's friend committing suicide or mother suffering with cancer etc. :)

• Advertisement

Is it not a bit harsh to decide that certain people's complaints are trivial though Few?

It's not really trivialising anything, just separating the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

People won't use established threads and make new threads for the same purpose. :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

IDK... its often hard to tell whether your issues are minor or major or somewhere in-between... and so you don't know where to post... and if you only post stuff on the spur of the moment the whole trying-to-work-out-magnitude-rating-so-you-know-where-to-post thing is like dragging a rusty file through your brain and you find it far easier to just bottle it up like you used to :(

I made tea and there was no milk. The universe is out to get me.

Is it not a bit harsh to decide that certain people's complaints are trivial though Few?

I'm not deciding anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I don't mind either way once the lair isn't full of woes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I don't mind either way once the lair isn't full of woes :)

or underpants.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

My new boots hurt my feet so I have to wander around the office in tights. I'm getting some funny looks :o

• Advertisement

Solitaire wrote: »
    IDK... its often hard to tell whether your issues are minor or major or somewhere in-between... and so you don't know where to post... and if you only post stuff on the spur of the moment the whole trying-to-work-out-magnitude-rating-so-you-know-where-to-post thing is like dragging a rusty file through your brain and you find it far easier to just bottle it up like you used to :(

It's a social forum, not the 10 commandments, get over it. Just because there's a new thread, doesn't mean it's law. People could just ignore this and use the brooding corner and nothing would happen. I don't get why people are getting worked up over this.

Advertisement