Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

To the doctor I go... Maybe they'll give me a metal foot instead :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I just remembered it is my deceased Godmother's birthday today. I'm going to be moody for the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I just remembered it is my deceased Godmother's birthday today. I'm going to be moody for the next few days.

*hugs* Days like that are hard. Similar thing happened me last month when I suddenly remembered it was a deceased relative's birthday. I picked up my phone to text him before I realised what I was doing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i clicked a pen on my face , now my mouth is covered in blood >.< its kinda laughable tbh. note to self (mouth isnt healed yet!)

on another note, i want it to be six o clock so i can go home and curl up in bed, today has been the most stressful day ever in work

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*curse words here*

Just found out that I've basically completely wasted the last 2 days of work on my project, doing something that was completely wrong. Nuts to that! :mad::eek:

• Advertisement

*hugs* Days like that are hard. Similar thing happened me last month when I suddenly remembered it was a deceased relative's birthday. I picked up my phone to text him before I realised what I was doing...

It's tough isn't it? It's hard to believe that come January it will be four years since she died, it doesn't seem that long ago when she showed me her bump when she was pregnant. I guess we never get over these things Futurecrook, we just learn to live with it.
    emo!! wrote: »
    i clicked a pen on my face , now my mouth is covered in blood >.< its kinda laughable tbh. note to self (mouth isnt healed yet!)

on another note, i want it to be six o clock so i can go home and curl up in bed, today has been the most stressful day ever in work

Bloody hell (sorry no pun intended), look after your mouth emo!:eek:
    *curse words here*

Just found out that I've basically completely wasted the last 2 days of work on my project, doing something that was completely wrong. Nuts to that! :mad::eek:

D'oh!:( I know that feeling, how many days have you got left until the deadline?

D'oh!:( I know that feeling, how many days have you got left until the deadline?
    3 weeks from tomorrow. Blargle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Ever sometimes not sure if you really want the morning to come? ...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

star-pants wrote: »

Not lately, but for a while I did.

It sucks to feel like that, but sometimes there's not much we can do but hang in there until things feel better...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Miss_lady

All the fricking time pet

• Advertisement

All the bloody time.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Bah, i hate it when people don't hold to there word.

*grumbles*

I hate scumbags! :mad::mad:

Absolute dirtbags :mad::mad::mad::(:(:mad::mad::mad:

Hope they all burn in hell >.<

Zwillinge wrote: »

Eight times out of ten they are just shapers, so I just tell myself that a random scumbag wouldn't have the bottle to open his mouth or to start on someone without their mates around them. You see the same muppet on the street the next day on his own and he just walks by with his head down. Don't wory about it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

While i wholeheartedly agree with this statement...
    Eight times out of ten they are just shapers, so I just tell myself that a random scumbag wouldn't have the bottle to open his mouth or to start on someone without their mates around them. You see the same muppet on the street the next day on his own and he just walks by with his head down. Don't wory about it.:)
    This one here better fits the bill as its usually how things turn out:)

What i'd love to happen is for skangers to be put into sealed containers, i mean crammed into them and then drop said containers into the sea. Problem solved even though it may involve some genocide...

I know what you mean LZ, they're really insecure and not so tough without their little gangs, but still, they make me "ARGH!"
    Part of me thinks a genocide would be too good for them!! :mad:
    I was too angry the other night to explain myself. V_V

The other evening, I was out with CO19 and after we parted ways, he was viciously attacked on his way home by scumbags and just vile ****ers. :mad::mad:

Boils my blood and saddens me thinking of it :( >.<;; :(

I know what you mean LZ, they're really insecure and not so tough without their little gangs, but still, they make me "ARGH!"
    Part of me thinks a genocide would be too good for them!! :mad:
    I was too angry the other night to explain myself. V_V

The other evening, I was out with CO19 and after we parted ways, he was viciously attacked on his way home by scumbags and just vile ****ers. :mad::mad:

:eek::mad::mad: Mother****ers! How is he?

:mad::(:mad:

Sorry to hear that :( How is he now?

Incidentally, I agree with every word you say about the little scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Omg that's awful. Is he ok?
    It's tough isn't it? It's hard to believe that come January it will be four years since she died, it doesn't seem that long ago when she showed me her bump when she was pregnant. I guess we never get over these things Futurecrook, we just learn to live with it.

Exactly. It's only been 9 months, but I can imagine that in 4 years time, while it will have gotten easier to deal with, it's something that will still affect my whole family. I hope you're feeling better LZ.

• Advertisement

Exactly. It's only been 9 months, but I can imagine that in 4 years time, while it will have gotten easier to deal with, it's something that will still affect my whole family. I hope you're feeling better LZ.

I'm feel better thanks Futurecrook. It's always the same, her birthday or anniversary comes along, I dwell for a few days on the things that angered me about her death at the time, and then I just get on with it.

I remember I was a mess 9 months after she died (physically and mentally), I hope you're holding up better than I did.:)

I really hope C019 is okay, he's such a nice bloke to talk to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Miss_lady

stupid hair is too black so bleach cant lift the colour so cant get my blue bits :mad::(:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Miss_lady wrote: »
    stupid hair is too black so bleach cant lift the colour so cant get my blue bits :mad::(:mad:
    Hair can never be too black!!

I was born with blonde hair, then it changed to red until i was 14, then continued to the brownish shade i have now...i have ALWAYS wanted dark hair:( Be lucky with what you got:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

I wish I didnt have 20 different diseases :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i had teh ginger, on certain days it kinda still is but its getting more and more brown as i get older..

sigh , i likeded ma ginger hair :)

and e-hug for last poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

*hugs* to LZ5by5 & FC
    That's uber ghey, little feckers... I really hope he's ok!! *hugs* to ye
    Miss_lady wrote: »
    First time I read that I thought you had blue bits in your hair and couldn't get them out! :o
    Boourns to that though hun - perhaps another shade/colour?
    I wish I didnt have 20 different diseases :(:(:(
    *hugs*
    Well at least it makes for interesting stories? I know a good few ppl who have multiple illnesses (myself included) but they're some of the strongest and most ambitious people I know.

/personal rant -- I have teh sick tummy again
    /personal info -- I had blonde tight curls when I was a baby up to 1 or so. Then slowly got darker n darker til I have dark brown hair :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

/personal info -- I had blonde tight curls when I was a baby up to 1 or so. Then slowly got darker n darker til I have dark brown hair :)

Rawr! :p and hugs to you and emo!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

*&^%.

I submitted my thesis proposal in a month ago via DIT's webcourses system.

It's vanished. No evidence I ever did.

£$%^.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm not even in Ireland so I can't go in to sort it out...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Cousins birthday coming up in 10 days...... He would have been 11. Miss you every single day.

Advertisement