Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

It usually gets fixed on its own when one starts paying attention to the desires and needs of oneself :)

never for me so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

hdowney wrote: »

:(

Awww, why not?

A_hug_for_you,_my_friend.jpg

:(

Awww, why not?

A_hug_for_you,_my_friend.jpg

eternal pessimist who spends a lot of time making sure everything is ok for everyone else. back in jan i starting focussing on me! that went well (not deliberately obvs) cos the mother broke her upper arm in feb :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Ah, I see what you mean :)
    Don't worry, though, hdowney. Pessimists can be happy too - and I'd say you're on the right track :)

Please remember to look after youself, even if you're busy looking after others. You could still savour an hour or so doing things for you, whether it's reading your favourite magazine or going for a walk when the weather is nice. It doesn't have to be big things at all or even things that take up a lot of time. Just things that make you happy. It's the small happies that make life fun :)

Take some time off minding others to minding youself. You truly deserve it :)

Ah, I see what you mean :)
    Don't worry, though, hdowney. Pessimists can be happy too - and I'd say you're on the right track :)

Please remember to look after youself, even if you're busy looking after others. You could still savour an hour or so doing things for you, whether it's reading your favourite magazine or going for a walk when the weather is nice. It doesn't have to be big things at all or even things that take up a lot of time. Just things that make you happy. It's the small happies that make life fun :)

Take some time off minding others to minding youself. You truly deserve it :)

trying to lose weight and better my health. was doing really well prior to the break, but finding the time to get to the gym (mine is half hour away) and stuff, and also not being knack tired after doing everything round the house!.

oh and i neeeeeed hot water :( i want to wash properly, not with kettles. and trying to wash all the dishes with kettles of hot water takes an age. damn you hot tank and immersion, and damn you also for being a special order that takes ages :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Gah !!
    I want to scream and cry with frustration! :(
    One of girls in work has been wrecking my head lately and it's all come to a head today with her sending me bitchy texts this evening and her bitching about me to others in work.
    It finally looked like things were looking up for me and things were going good and now this!
    She is being a total child and i'm not being drawn into a row but it's so bloody hard! I want to defend myself but she's so childish she'll make a big deal out of everything! :(
    Aaarghhhhh! :(
    Anyway rant over for today at least!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

It usually gets fixed on its own when one starts paying attention to the desires and needs of oneself :)
    hdowney wrote: »

+1 :(

My current bizarre medical complaint is making me lose tons of sleep as well as giving me panic attacks the second I let my guard down, and now I think I've finally gone and put the final nail in the coffin of a friendship. Ironic that just a couple of months back I seriously thought it was going to become more than just friendship...

As if :pac:
    God uses Reality Check
    It's super effective! :(

Solitaire wrote: »
    +1 :(

My current bizarre medical complaint is making me lose tons of sleep as well as giving me panic attacks the second I let my guard down, and now I think I've finally gone and put the final nail in the coffin of a friendship. Ironic that just a couple of months back I seriously thought it was going to become more than just friendship...

As if :pac:
    God uses Reality Check
    It's super effective! :(

i know the feeling +a bazillion on the bizzare medical complaints. my gp calls me 'complicated' (it's a good job i like him or i might deck him :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

*sigh*
    he's asleep and the cats won't snuggle with me.
    There's too much going on in my head and everything is just making me feel bleh tonight!
    I need to stop thinking about things and people and to stop making jokes about certain things that are secretly killing me!

Sorry.

sarahbro wrote: »
    *sigh*
    he's asleep and the cats won't snuggle with me.
    There's too much going on in my head and everything is just making me feel bleh tonight!
    I need to stop thinking about things and people and to stop making jokes about certain things that are secretly killing me!

Sorry.

No need to apologise, Sarah, this is the place for letting it out :)

Oh, and hope those secretly killing things go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

5L825.jpg

bz i feel just like that. depressed as fck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

People suck!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

People suck!
    Yes, and.......

I want some less sucky ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Life is hard :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I want some less sucky ones.
    You will need a shovel and a poorly guarded cemetery. Also, pick up some air fresheners for your new friends
    jammstarr wrote: »
    Life is hard :(
    See above please

You will need a shovel and a poorly guarded cemetery. Also, pick up some air fresheners for your new friends

If only all of life's woes could be solved with corpse snatching

You would be surprised how many can be though

You would be surprised how many can be though

It's how I got my date for the debs

• Advertisement

That's how i furnished my bedroom

I can't seem to shift this funk at all :(

my funk wont funk off :(

Tea helps everything

\_/7 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I've such an annoying Headache! :(

Aaaaaaaaand Itunes is driving me absolutely insane in the membrane! Talk about a mission impossible to try sync some songs ..... It's just not happening, I'm close to giving up on the thing altogether ...... :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

What's acting up with itunes Confused?

It just won't put the bloody songs onto my stupid Ipod. It says Syncing, but then the song doesn't actually go onto the Ipod. It has my heart broken trying to get it to work cuz I've no music! :( Well I have on lappie but want Player for out and about. :( I'm just trying a couple of different versions of Itunes to see will that do anything I think Itunes with a 64bit Lappie can be dodgy enough so will see. Anyways will sort it out eventually ..... hopefully. :/

The only things I can recommend to do it to ensure the 'manually manage music' option is ticked under preferences. Also make sure the music is in the iTunes library before you try and sync it across.

If that doesn't help come back to me and I'll recommend a program that may do for syncing tonight if you want music soon.

Some versions add my files to Itunes Library. Yeah have tried both auto and manual but no luck. I guess I'll just keep messing about with it and hope something works. Thanks for your help! :)

• Advertisement

Winamp is a free media player that will allow you to sync music to your ipod, hopefully that helps you :)

Advertisement