Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Have a look at DoubleTwist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Sorry to sound so cliched but...

Men!!!!!! Aaaaargh!

Men!!!!!! Aaaaargh!

At least we can pee standing up :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

So can women if they don't mind peeing on themselves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Yea, all men are b*stards!

Wait a minute..

>_>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Men!!!!!! Aaaaargh!

I was having one of those days yesterday, talk to Cyberwolf.... he's great at helping out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I don't want him killed or maimed, just slapped a little bit...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

what did he do this time? :-P

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Me!! I'll gladly do it! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

With a board?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

have you gone into business Wolf?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Deki wrote: »
    have you gone into business Wolf?
    Something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Seem to be following a trend here but....
    Grr men hiss and boo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Oops my apologies, wrong Thread! :/

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh!!

My elbow hurts, I'm broke and I am fed up waiting for things that never happen!

Today is **** !!
    Slept in so was an hour late for work. Got given out to by a manager over something that's not even my dept. My friend that was meant to meet me for lunch has stood me up - no call or text. It's Thursday, day before pay day and I'm broke!
    And someone has left the milk in the sun in the canteen so, no coffee!
    Grrrr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I don't like the sunshine and warm weather :(

Feiccc it's been over-cast and cloudy and miserable here all day no warm sun at all ...... :confused:

Ahhhhh that post would have been from a couple of days ago D'OH Me! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Have some sorta flu here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

complete wanker is up his own arse so far that the world has to revolve around him, he is the only one that is ever right, and god forbid anyone say anything that he might take up wrong.

and never ever bother to ask him to look for something for you, that is too difficult a task whilst he is revolving in his special me me me bubble. but if he asks you to get/do/look for something for him don't you ever forget. that would be worse than murder.

arsehole.

• Advertisement

Hi HDowney hun, hope you are doing okay there.

Ummm, it's actual in the rules um the un-written Rules Handbook one, that if ya call someone names ya have to divulge who they are!! ;):D

*whistles nonchalantly*

Hi HDowney hun, hope you are doing okay there.

Ummm, it's actual in the rules um the un-written Rules Handbook one, that if ya call someone names ya have to divulge who they are!! ;):D

*whistles nonchalantly*

my bestest friend in the whole entire universe. we are worse than an old married couple for serious. we can kill each other. then sort it and be fine. i wanted to kill him so bad for being so urgh. but i think we just spent the last hour sorting it and i feel better now. i still might kill him tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Bank's opening hours are absolutely ridiculous...I forgot they closed at 4.30 normally, so I missed it yesterday, now I have to wait till fecking Tuesday to get the money in! In the meantime, they'll still take my rent out, and continue to charge me for going over my overdraft limit, even though I have the fecking money! Grrr :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Today is not an official Bank Holiday so they should be open...
    Bank's opening hours are absolutely ridiculous...I forgot they closed at 4.30 normally, so I missed it yesterday, now I have to wait till fecking Tuesday to get the money in! In the meantime, they'll still take my rent out, and continue to charge me for going over my overdraft limit, even though I have the fecking money! Grrr :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Nope, well Ulster Bank isn't anyway. :mad:

huh, our banks only open til half four monday, four the rest the week. but rager indeedy hunni.

and yep the lazy so and so's are all closed today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

It is in fact a bank holiday (as in the majority of the International markets are not trading today, like the London Stock Exchange), but it is not a public holiday.

:D

Ugh i hate my stupid body and the fact that it doesn't work the way i want it to!
    So down today, all this medical **** and disappointment after disappointment is too much sometimes :(
    Also i'm on the bus to Dublin and my Ipod is nearly dead :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Wild Bill

OK, so this the moaner thread?

As an old guy can I console you if you've just lost the love of your life, your soul mate, the one?

You actually don't ever really get over it :D

You can get on with it - but not over it. Take it from a veteran. :cool:

• Advertisement

Wild Bill wrote: »
    OK, so this the moaner thread?

As an old guy can I console you if you've just lost the love of your life, your soul mate, the one?

You actually don't ever really get over it :D

You can get on with it - but not over it. Take it from a veteran. :cool:
    I thought i found the one. Turned out she was just one of the many

Advertisement