Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Through life we change and grow, but sometimes not for the better and asking someone to revert to a previous state is like asking a river to flow backwards. Simply walking away may serve you, but it will probably leave her feeling like you are a bad friend who she is better off without.

Sorry I have no better advise, was going to suggest a bit of the old, taste of your own medicine routine, but not sure if that would work either. Would recommend a good look at what was happening in her life around the time you first noticed the change though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My mother is driving me nuts and we don't even live in the same country!

*screams into thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

*puts on ear plugs*

What's she saying to annoy you Peaches?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I was at a conference all weekend, and when I wasn't there I was studying because its the last week of my set of classes and I have 3 papers and an exam. And I wake up to 5 emails of narky messages asking why I haven't called, what has she done to offend me, she's worried I'm mad at her.

I'm just busy!! It's not about you!!

And maybe I'd be more willing to Skype if she didn't plague me with stupid questions every time I do.

Ugh I'm all kinds of worked up and stressed today >_< I got make a mug of tea now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

tea cures all ailments

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

People are just dickheads at times :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

jammstarr wrote: »

Oh I hear ya!

Do you want to talk about anything jamm? :)

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Oh I hear ya!

Do you want to talk about anything jamm? :)

Just one of those days. Thanks Sam :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

You ok Mr jamm?
    *all the hugs*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just one of those days. Thanks Sam :o

*takes out lightsaber*

anyone you want taken care of sir?

• Advertisement

*takes out lightsaber*

anyone you want taken care of sir?

Maybe you Jedis aren't too bad after all :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Shhh

*knock knock* can i come in? It seems like a nice corner here. whats it all about? Is this where we come to give and receive sympathy ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shhh wrote: »
    *knock knock* can i come in? It seems like a nice corner here. whats it all about? Is this where we come to give and receive sympathy ?
    Indeed it is, how can we help

A problem shared etc :o

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Shhh

I don't really need it now, but I feel better knowing here is here if I do...I had a rant in my head a little earlier and it seems to be sorting itself out.. Thanks tho...xxx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I don't really need it now, but I feel better knowing here is here if I do...I had a rant in my head a little earlier and it seems to be sorting itself out.. Thanks tho...xxx
    We is always here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Morningggg and stuff...... :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Work is seriously p!ssing me off.

Brood, brood, brood....

Posy wrote: »
    Work is seriously p!ssing me off.

Brood, brood, brood....

Poor Posy :( Is it the staff or the customers?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The big boss men. I will be able to give out to the biggest boss man tomorrow though in person so I'll feel better then!

• Advertisement

The big boss men. I will be able to give out to the biggest boss man tomorrow though in person so I'll feel better then!

That'll teach him! :D

Put the boots to him I say!

Feel so ill :( i know I've a chest infection but i can't afford to go to the doctors and I've been awake half the night coughing :(

sarahbro wrote: »
    Feel so ill :( i know I've a chest infection but i can't afford to go to the doctors and I've been awake half the night coughing :(

That sounds rough Sarah :(

ah Sarah, sorry to hear this. I hope their is their someone looking after you :)

kerry4sam wrote: »

ah Sarah, sorry to hear this. I hope their is their someone looking after you :)

Not tonight. Football has taken over :(
    My mam did bring me a bottle of diet coke earlier :)

Not tonight. Football has taken over :(
    My mam did bring me a bottle of diet coke earlier :)

That was nice of your mam :) Oh that football :mad: Plans gone out the window here too!

Hope you're wrapped up warm, tis pure wintry outside girl!

Tea & a Cookie for all this evening.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNZmR0XmtBiNjpMhTNBYPy_sQ7o7Zc-qxGiO_uY_aOoERGC8XHRQ

I'll never leave ye for football girls :o:D

I'll never leave ye for football girls :o:D

awwww shucks :o

• Advertisement

Nor will I leave ye mi'lad..........oh look a shiny coin

Advertisement