Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Posy wrote: »
    God no- that would be terrible! :pac: :pac:

Agreed. Me no want kiddies. Me tooo selfish. Having five pets to look after near killing me cos every decision needs to revolve round them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I don't want them either girls. I can barely look after myself at times.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That rabbit looks preggers! :eek: Sorry just have to say. :o

lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

jammstarr wrote: »
    I don't want them either girls. I can barely look after myself at times.
    Lol same here, I'm at the age now where a lot of my friends are having kids. They kind of look at me and say "when are you starting a family?"
    I have 2 hairy babies and a boyfriend/partner (I don't know what to call him :pac:)
    thats enough family for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Oh I am honestly just getting s*** sick of people lying and covering their own asses instead of admitting the truth and dealing with the consequences! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Given the chance, most people will put themselves #1 and to hell with whoever is screwed as a result. It's disheartening, but that's society. Hope all is ok Sam!

big-hug-for-you.jpg

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Given the chance, most people will put themselves #1 and to hell with whoever is screwed as a result. It's disheartening, but that's society. Hope all is ok Sam!

big-hug-for-you.jpg

No it's not okay but Thank You for the hug though :o

Fupping bloody tooth ache. oh the pain

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Aw, hope your tooth is feeling better, H. Toothache sucks! :(

Thanks hun, it seems to be. God it was painful tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

hdowney wrote: »
    Thanks hun, it seems to be. God it was painful tho!

Get yourself to a dentist anyway. The longer you leave these things, the worse it gets!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LizT wrote: »
    Get yourself to a dentist anyway. The longer you leave these things, the worse it gets!

I should go too I'm having problems with my gums :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

LizT wrote: »

I should go too I'm having problems with my gums :(

The worst part is making the appointment and sitting in the waiting room. I have a huge phobia but I went to the dentist about 2/3 months ago and felt so much better after it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Harry Harrison and Joe Kubert have passed away. The world just got a little bit darker, and not in a good, nocturnally way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

EDIT Woah don't remember this! Don't even know what I was alluding to there. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I haz a sad 'cuz my 2, 000th post passed me by and I didn't get to celebrate/acknowledge it! Meh. :(:(

/firstworldproblems

I haz a sad 'cuz my 2, 000th post passed me by and I didn't get to celebrate/acknowledge it! Meh. :(:(

/firstworldproblems

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcGeqJrQsBGOYoPDsKGHn3dvBfaCTDpsIC4-IgNEI5pRPQjaDJVQ on your 2000th post :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

2000th.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww you guys!!!!! :):):) Awwww that's so sweet and cool! :) I haz a happy now! :D:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Well done Dottie!!!!!!!!:)

• Advertisement

Not liking the world very much at the moment at all tsk tsk tsk. :( Had a brill job n' Course combined all-in-the-1 set-up on the horizon. Well it may not have worked out but the way it was set-up was next to ideal, aaaaaaaand of course despite a gazillion reassurances that everything was ok contrary to the fact, it's not going ahead now. :rolleyes: :( And then another lady I rang yesterday who totally either lied or hasn't a clue told me a job I was down for was still vacant, and the man I got talking to today about it reckons all the positions have been filled for a while. I think I just caught him on a bad day though as he sounded really gruff on the phone and pure contrary so I don't know if I'd believe him or not.... But that leaves me neither here nor there! :/ And those stupid Schemes should be banned. Never get anywhere with all this crap, no-one is responsible, they don't liaise with each other never mind tell me anything, and no-one can give you a right answer. All this monotonous mind-numbing hoop-jumping every single day wasting time at it and getting nowhere. /rant /fed-up

Need to buy ink too and have no money to. Meh to that too. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Found someone to buy my old textbook from me for $50, score. Then he emails back and says he doesn't want to buy it cause the professor said to get the first edition and I have the second edition. I tried to explain that he just means the first edition is sufficient, and that I used this book with the same bloody professor and it was fine, he still won't buy it :mad:

How does such a moron make it so far in college???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Found someone to buy my old textbook from me for $50, score. Then he emails back and says he doesn't want to buy it cause the professor said to get the first edition and I have the second edition. I tried to explain that he just means the first edition is sufficient, and that I used this book with the same bloody professor and it was fine, he still won't buy it :mad:

How does such a moron make it so far in college???

Some people have more money than sense alas. Fingers crossed you'll get another buyer PP :)

Would a later-issued text-book not have more in it though if there's been more added to the Course/Curriculum since the first edition came out? :confused: Just a thought. But I hope you find someone really soon to buy it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well today has been a bit crap. Sick as hell most of the day, computer keeps acting up and freezing, and now the dogs next door are barking insistently for no damn reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My edition is fine, the guy is just stupid.

I really need that money for a hula dancing gorilla costume :(

I'll probably get slated for this but here it goes. Damn this hot sunshine!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Harley.

Are you kidding me, why would anyone here slate you, if they did sure the ban stick would be waved and rightly so ;):p

Harley. wrote: »
    Are you kidding me, why would anyone here slate you, if they did sure the ban stick would be waved and rightly so ;):p

Oh Harley, you are a true defender of the moaner's rights :D:o

• Advertisement

Oh Harley, you are a true defender of the moaner's rights :D:o

your in the noc forum sir :D If anything anyone that admits to liking the sunshine would be banned,I Don't like sunshine *shifty*

Advertisement