Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Ehrmantraut

If someone could go to the toilet for me that'd be just swell. Thanks.

(And hello)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

:eek:

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

you didn't have to do it on thread, confused!! :mad::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Don't getcha! :confused::pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Don't getcha! :confused::pac:
    :eek:

^^

the smiley looks like you just did a poop :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Ah thanks for the expla. :) Are you highly-informed on poo-making faces or what??!! :eek::D Where are ya goin' with yer poop??!! Lolz. Bit pawsh! Or else your an American perhaps??!! :pac: I'm not a dog either!! :D:D

EDIT Woah don't remember this! Don't even know what I was alluding to there. :o
    Awww I'm nosey now what sousa was saying! :D Wonder was there drink involved?! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

I think I've messed up :(
    Made a bit of an eejet of myself at the weekend and haven't really heard from them :(
    Feel like a fool!!

Maybe they just somehow accidentally lost your number?! :) That could explain it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Maybe they just somehow accidentally lost your number?! :) That could explain it.
    It's all sorted. We're good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

OH f*cked up and is now pissed with me cause i pulled him on it. Ffs, i thought it was me that was supposed to be hormonal seeing as i'm the pregnant one, ppfffttt. Mini rant over. Ty muchlies nocs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Yay ._. Supposed to be my dad's 70th today, instead we're off to the vets while wondering if one of my cats will live out the week, or even the day given how fast he's weakening :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Aw I am sorry Sol, hugs to you and the kitty :(

Awww solitaire i'm sooo sorry to hear that. Hugs.

Lovely vet, clearly thought we'd been neglecting him for months or something o_O Also love the official diagnosis of, wait for it, "dunno" ._.

Anyway the only obvious symptoms are catastrophic dehydration and possible kidney failure ._. We have to return to the vets (only a ~50km round trip) first thing tomorrow morning for a second round of injections and then to have a drip put on him for a few hours, to see if he can rally around. The emphasis was very much on the "if" he lives to tomorrow morning ._.

;_;

In other news: Please go f*** yourself, God. F*** your sh!tty little twisted sicko puppy-kicking ass to hell :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear that Solitaire :(

Wow... that's a question I hope I'll never have to ask myself again :/

"should we wake him up and try to syringe-feed him or pray he slips into a peaceful coma and dies?"

Well we couldn't wake him, so we thought that was that... and then he wakes up later anyway ;_; Now we're desperately syringe-feeding him while wondering if we're prolonging his agony or giving him one last shot at recovery O_O

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Sad news Sol:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I miss Lee :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was at a friend's 20th last night, had a bottle of Captain Morgan, there was about half left in it when we were going out to the night club, came home and someone had nicked both it and the coke I'd brought with it :mad: Bloody pissed off about it.

Denny M wrote: »
    I was at a friend's 20th last night, had a bottle of Captain Morgan, there was about half left in it when we were going out to the night club, came home and someone had nicked both it and the coke I'd brought with it :mad: Bloody pissed off about it.

Hope they have the worlds worst hangover for days!!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Hate when people just ignore you when you thought ye were friends... :(

Aww gf sorry to hear some idiot is being like that with ya. Hugs x

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hate when people just ignore you when you thought ye were friends... :(

Hope everything's ok x

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE AN OVERBEARING INTERFERING MOTHER WHEN YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE SAME DAMN COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH

I need a scream, since I can't murder her right now :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Is everything ok PP?

You alright Peach? ((((virtual hugs))))

Ugh I'm sorting out my finances and visa, which I told her I will do myself because not only am I an adult, but she doesn't even understand them. Told her 3 times yesterday and once today and she emails me back to say she went and got me a loan. She doesn't even know how much money I need!!!

I can't cope! She drives me crazy

Ugh I'm sorting out my finances and visa, which I told her I will do myself because not only am I an adult, but she doesn't even understand them. Told her 3 times yesterday and once today and she emails me back to say she went and got me a loan. She doesn't even know how much money I need!!!

I can't cope! She drives me crazy

Her heart seems to be in the right place but at the same time like you said you are an adult and can sort this stuff out yourself.

Not that i want to spoil your vent hun but maybe she's tryin to do all this cause she feels like you don't need her anymore and wants to feel needed. Then again she could just be like my mother and not believe you're capable of doing it yourself.
    Sorry for the interuption to your rant, feel free to contine now.

I took a sedative and went out and got some cookie dough tea. The things she drives me to do :pac:

If only it could temporarily block her emails!

• Advertisement

Cookie dough tea???
    Turn your phone off for a couple of days too hun. If ya can't do that maybe temporairly block her number. Wish i could offer ya something more constructive. I'm sorry hun.

Advertisement