Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Big presentation tomorrow night. I spent all day doing up the slides cause I knew the others in my group wouldn't bother. We set to meet tonight to run through it. On guy couldn't come, HAD AN URGENT NEED TO GO TO THE CINEMA!! Are you joking me? I want to kill him. We will now convene tomorrow evening exactly a half hour before the presentation.

I'm drinking a candy cane hot chocolate to take the edge off. Needs peppermint schnapps ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

Uuuuugggghhhhhh!!!!!
    My head is wrecked over my stupid poxy ex! I don't know if i can do the "friends" thing, but need to cause i'm pregnant for the idiot! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
    @peach, how'd the presentation go?

Thumby I really can't give you any advice on that, never been friends with an ex myself. Tried and failed a few times and cutting them out was the best for me. All I can say is I feel for you, maybe things will get better as time passes.

Presentation went really well thanks! We got a great mark :) now to devoted every waking hour to my research paper. First draft Wednesday and I can't stress how little I have done.

Mad at myself for not doing it earlier!

Thanks hun. It's not that we don't get on, we got on too well that s the bleeding problem lol.
    Ah don't be annoyed at yourself, ya need a bit of down time between two big assignments. Sending ya lots of virtual tayto and brennans bread to :-D

Get on too well*

• Advertisement

Me again :pac: I have a lot of emotions.

Sent a lovely parcel over a week ago to Ireland. Tracking says it was processed in Montreal last Monday and hasn't been updated since.

WHERE IS THE PARCEL??

And why was it in Montreal, that's backwards to Ireland!! CANADA POST YOU ARE SO SLOW AND INEFFICIENT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Can you ring customer service Peaches? Usually they can tell you on the spot where it is at the moment.

You'd expect it being badly updated from Ireland, not the other way around :p

Ah now that you say it there is a phone number on this here tracking sheet. I'll call them in the morning!

Good thinking!

NEEEEEEXT RANT!

I can't write this paper!!

I'm sure it's moved on a bit since Montreal on Monday :)

What's the paper on?

I heard of a good method to help with procrastination on Reddit. The vague jist of it was, if there's something you don't want to do, force yourself to sit down and start it and if after 15 minutes you still don't want to do it then stop for a while. Not sure if it actually works, never tried it myself.

Something along the lines of this

Tourism in rural Newfoundland and Ireland. Its so boring, the lit review is just all statistics. I hate it

Omg this blog guy, he can see me!!
    If you are reading this post right now, you probably have even switched back and forth between multiple browser tabs or chat windows or something else and aren’t focusing 100% on reading

• Advertisement

Tourism in rural Newfoundland and Ireland. Its so boring, the lit review is just all statistics. I hate it

Omg this blog guy, he can see me!!

Jesus that subject sounds.. grim.

Rofl :D

The parcel I sent arrived in a plastic bag with a note saying it was damaged and there's stuff missing! I sealed it up with lots of tape.

SOMEONE AT CANADA POST IS EATING CHOCOLATE AND DRINKING FANCY CHRISTMAS DRINKS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to send that stuff :(

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Do you ever wonder what the point is and why you bother? I do :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I do too GF, in fact I can feel a funk coming on myself now :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭rubytuesday86

People annoy me

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hugs for everyone feeling sad :(

Many times, but the point is things usually get better after a while. Just gotta keep hoping for the good times, and try forget the bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭rubytuesday86

They say things happen in 3's

Grandad died 2 weeks ago. Then a family friend and now himself's Nanny died this morning :(

Grandad died 2 weeks ago. Then a family friend and now himself's Nanny died this morning :(

So sorry Ruby. Support each other as best as ye can.

I'll be thinking of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Thinking of you xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sorry for you losses Ruby. Hope you and you OH are okay. Look after each other. xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

**Sorry for yere losses.**

I didn't get any sleep at all last night plus the silly stoopid loud rain didn't help matters much either........ :/ Had to get up early too. Am wrecked now want to go to bed now. :(

Also, where-ever I go lately the location seems to be over-run with these gorgeous cute toddler kiddies just walking toddling about and saying a few words and they're so fricking cute goddammit! :o:D:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**Sorry for yere losses.**

I didn't get any sleep at all last night plus the silly stoopid loud rain didn't help matters much either........ :/ Had to get up early too. Am wrecked now want to go to bed now. :(

Also, where-ever I go lately the location seems to be over-run with these gorgeous cute toddler kiddies just walking toddling about and saying a few words and they're so fricking cute goddammit! :o:D:o

Someone's broody :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Tell the kiddies to go away from around me and I won't be! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Tell the kiddies to go away from around me and I won't be! :pac:

I'll lend you my pair... they'll soon knock the broody out of you! :pac:

I think I need a thread of my own.....

One of my housemates took some of my towels from the bathroom and is washing them!

And no its not because she is nice, she doesn't EVER talk to me! It's cause she's a controlling psycho. STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS WITHOUT ASKING!!!!

And then I have to question, if she is washing my hand towels, is she using them D:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

She sounds 'nice'!! :P

I want to rant about me and being sick with so many friggin things wrong with me it is near impossible at this point to pissing keep count of them all :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wish people you worked to keep out of your life would have the decency to stay out.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I think I need a thread of my own.....

One of my housemates took some of my towels from the bathroom and is washing them!

And no its not because she is nice, she doesn't EVER talk to me! It's cause she's a controlling psycho. STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS WITHOUT ASKING!!!!

And then I have to question, if she is washing my hand towels, is she using them D:

Well she sounds pleasant.

Bf should be getting on the bus soon. Don't know if I'm anxious or excited.

• Advertisement

Me again....

In class, guy sitting next to me is doing a group project with me, yet has not answered my emails the last 2 days about the deadline for the online simulation.

Leans over and whispers now... "Did you add bonds to the portfolio?" no I say, I was working all day. "Oh.... I guess we will just have stocks so."

WHY DIDNT YOU DO IT YOURSELF!! TOO BUSY GROOMING YOUR HULK HOGAN MOUSTACHE!!

Was tempted to stab with a pen.

Advertisement