Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jeepers Solitaire, you've had a rough time and that is to say the least!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

anything wrong miss dotty?

Ah meh. Existence is what's wrong with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

What's up Confused? :( We're all friends here and a problem shared is a problem halved.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dont talk like that dotty :'(

Nought wrong to share really, just generally mopey. :pac:
    Nought new either. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Heart goes out to y'all, especially bubble and sol. :(

As for me, my brood is that the OP is 4 years ago. Where has the time gone!? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Heart goes out to y'all, especially bubble and sol. :(

As for me, my brood is that the OP is 4 years ago. Where has the time gone!? :(

Well, you can rant and rave about that can't you? :D

Maybe some of you might think it's silly but one of my gerbils just died.. Poor little thing had a seizure/seizures. Not nice to see.

RIP little fur baby.

• Advertisement

Brother had a seizure last night and was taken to hospital :(

Jesus Sephiroth dude, I hope your brother is okay. x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Really sorry to hear that Seph

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Jeez Seph I hope the brother is ok :(

Sephiroth, so sorry to hear that. :( Is he alright?

Thanks for the well wishes guys

Sephiroth, so sorry to hear that. :( Is he alright?

Ya he seems to be alright now according to staff,he was kept in for tests and stuff,I found him,can't get it out of my head at all

I found him,can't get it out of my head at all

I can't even imagine the shock you got discovering him like that.

Hugs for Seph.. That must have been horrible. x

I can't even imagine the shock you got discovering him like that.
    Hugs for Seph.. That must have been horrible. x

It really was horrible,I wouldn't wish it on anybody

Aww sorry to hear that Dude, hope he be okay again soon.

• Advertisement

Reading some texts that were sent by my bf about a month back when we were going through a rough patch made me sob my heart out earlier. I still can't believe I was hurting him and I didn't even know, and even though I didn't know I still feel horribly guilty. Things are a lot better now but reading texts like that bring you right back to how you felt when you read them first. I know I should probably delete them but something is telling me not to.

Reading some texts that were sent by my bf about a month back when we were going through a rough patch made me sob my heart out earlier. I still can't believe I was hurting him and I didn't even know, and even though I didn't know I still feel horribly guilty. Things are a lot better now but reading texts like that bring you right back to how you felt when you read them first. I know I should probably delete them but something is telling me not to.

Might be best to delete those messages xPPx - it sounds like they'll only keep on upsetting you. Things are good between ye now so you don't need those reminding you of bad times :-)

Yeah I think that might be a good idea. I've read them 2-3 times not including when I got them and everytime I do, I cry. But for some reason something is stopping me pressing delete even though we're good now.

Back again....................insomnia is some bitch of a thing :D

How's your brother Sephiroth_dude?

He's doing ok thanks miss paws

He's doing ok thanks miss paws

Glad to hear that Seph :)

Glad to hear it :)

I r cleaning/tidying/packing-up/un-packing/re-packing etc. etc. all that packing nonsense, you get the idea, and I came across the the lil rembrance card of my Grandad, can't believe he'll be 10 years gone this year! :O It's hard to believe 10 years have passed since he passed. :/ Plus it's hard to imagine, in another 10 years time, he would have been 100 years young! :D It's hard to imagine anyone being around for 100 years!! :D I r even sadder now though 'cuz I lost my Granny's card, had the 2 together in a drawer, but I may have dropped it somewhere or left it behind somewhere along the way in 1 of the many houses I've lived in meh. :( Would be nice if it turned up though, it might yet shure if I'm not actively looking for it. :)

• Advertisement

Myself and my bf broke up yesterday. I'm absolutely devastated and heartbroken. I feel empty. But it had been coming and neither of us wanted to hurt the other so we kept going when we probably should have finished months ago. Right now I feel like it's going to take a very long time for me to be okay again. :(

Advertisement