Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I need proper sleep!

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I am sick of waiting on Grand Theft Auto V. The feeling of excitement has gone and it won't be back till it's out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am sick of waiting on Grand Theft Auto V. The feeling of excitement has gone and it won't be back till it's out.

I hear ya brother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

Having one of those grumpy for no reason moods. Very annoying for all involved. *grumble grumble*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Wish I had an Xbox. Would love the new Grand Theft Auto.

• Advertisement

*hugs for all*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SueBoom wrote: »
    Having one of those grumpy for no reason moods. Very annoying for all involved. *grumble grumble*

Hope you feel better soon Madam
    Itzy wrote: »
    Wish I had an Xbox. Would love the new Grand Theft Auto.

Its not out till september,there's plenty of time to get one :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Getting my fiancée a 3DS XL. Will pick up and xbox during the year. Need a hug too, my jaw is really sore now as I had a wisdom tooth out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Itzy wrote: »
    Need a hug too, my jaw is really sore now as I had a wisdom tooth out :(

Get some ice cream too! :)
    30675144013452757255235.jpg

I've to get 4 out under GA in a few months.. ugh

I've had two teeth out wide awake so I feel your pain, Itzy. It'll be sore for a couple of days but then it'll start to go away and before you know it you'll have totally forgotten about it. In the meantime, be nice to yourself. *all the hugs* :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I wish we'd get some good weather for once. It gets worse every passing year.

I would love to start sleeping properly again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Procrastination is not my friend

Procrastination is not my friend

Its nobodies friend sir :|

Need. Proper. Sleep.

:(

I hear ya PP, I haven't been sleeping well at all lately. This morning I'm so tired my eyes are actually really stinging.

On top of that it would be nice if pretty much everyday my alarm clock wasn't my mam roaring and shouting over absolutely nothing. Waking up to negativity, yeah, that's good for you like. Ugh.

SueBoom wrote: »
    I hear ya PP, I haven't been sleeping well at all lately. This morning I'm so tired my eyes are actually really stinging.

On top of that it would be nice if pretty much everyday my alarm clock wasn't my mam roaring and shouting over absolutely nothing. Waking up to negativity, yeah, that's good for you like. Ugh.

Are you me? :o

I'll be tired out tonight. Been painting for 3 hours. :)

Having one bad day. Mother creating wonderfully unpleasant tension in the house, someone being consistently **** at the whole being a friend thing, just generally feeling like a bag of crap. Crying in the corner seems like a fair option right now.

:( hope you feel better madam.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

r8mOSmL.jpg

• Advertisement

Yep I know that feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

The sooner I finish college and move out of this house the better :rolleyes:

Should be stressed with projects and CA but instead I'm greeted with a roaring/door banging almost physical confrontation between one housemate onto another over not having the glasses cleaned.. not to mention being a month into college officially with no sign of project titles/supervisors given to most in the class.

Delightful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

The sooner I finish college and move out of this house the better :rolleyes:

Should be stressed with projects and CA but instead I'm greeted with a roaring/door banging almost physical confrontation between one housemate onto another over not having the glasses cleaned.. not to mention being a month into college officially with no sign of project titles/supervisors given to most in the class.

Delightful.

I can relate Sir. Can do without the added stress too.

Wow, my mother is an actual psychopath. She started her usual bullsh*t passive aggressive bahaviour, she slammed a door and I asked what was wrong with her and asked her to stop slamming doors. (A bit of background info here, when my mam loses her sh*t and goes off the handle her go to move is slamming doors, it always has been. Since I was a child the indication that it was about to kick off, that my mam was about to start screaming and shouting so loud she could bring the roof in on us was a door slamming. Even at 24 I visibly flinch at the sound of a slamming door.) Upon this happening she went CRAZY at me with the most illogical crap I've ever heard in my whole life. One thing she said was me talking to my friend on Skype (once every 2 months for an hour) is loud so I can't say anything about her making noise. What on earth? There is absolutely no possible comparison. Hers is horrible, passive aggressive, negative behaviour. She despises that I stand up to her, that I make an issue of her awful behaviour, that I don't lie down and take it like my brothers do. To cut a long story she used my dead father against me, essentially saying he would be ashamed of me if he were still alive. (She's used him against me before in this way but not for a good while now.) I shouldn't have but I absolutely lost it, I haven't gotten that angry in a long time, I told her that was low at the top of my lungs, I actually hurt my throat with how loudly I screamed. And the most shocking thing of all was what she said next, "You only think that because it's your f*cking father." What?! WHAT?! Essentially my mam has always been jealous of how well myself and my dad got on, jealous in quite an aggressive manner as you can see. I was hysterical by this point, I locked my door so I could just cry in peace, I'm still shaking a bit. Her behaviour is HORRIFIC and she refuses to see it, when I do try to make her see it she either shouts me down or turns it on me, making me out to be the bad guy when I'm just frustrated and upset at having to live in such a terrible atmosphere. I desperately want to get through to her, just to make her see how hard it is to live with her when she's like this, which is far too often but rational conversation is just not possible, it never has been in this house. It has never been easy to live here because of her. But I think it's time for me to give up trying to get through to her, not when it causes me this much upset. A grown woman should not be led to hysterical tears by her own mother, it's just not normal. I'm going to have to find a way to block it out when she goes crazy, a way to keep calm and relax. And hopefully get the means to move out soon, that will be a great day for me.

Have a bit of "something" today. Can't seem to shake it.

Pm me if you want to talk sir.

Cheers man :o I dunno what it is even! Just had to post that to get it off my chest.

Better to let it out than bottle it all up.

Better to let it out than bottle it all up.

True dat. And everyone here is lovely. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Urgh rubbish day!!

Today was such a long day for me.

Feel free to vent akamossy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Just hating life right now

Advertisement