Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Is anyone here familiar with rumination at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Is anyone here familiar with rumination at all?

Yups

I'm a bastard for it I must say!

I'm a bastard for it I must say!

Join the club!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Hey SueBoom,

Only reading this now, hope you are feeling better now.
    It can be hard to deal with illogical people.

Hope you are able to get out of the house to get some space/air and as always here is a safe place to rant and release stress.
    SueBoom wrote: »
    Wow, my mother is an actual psychopath.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Virtual hugs for all :)

Really dunno why I even bother at this stage

I know that feeling akamossy. :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh this is not a good day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Angron wrote: »

Hope things get better for ya.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »

Not for me either, well it's not been a good few months but has just gotten a hundred times worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'd like a bit of a cry, but don't wanna make the bus peoples uncomfortable

I know the feeling!

Can't recall if I have ever cried on a bus..

I am a veteran of airport and plane crying though. Man there's a way to make people uncomfortable during a flight :p

Can't recall if I have ever cried on a bus..

I am a veteran of airport and plane crying though. Man there's a way to make people uncomfortable during a flight :p

Haha I think I have cried on a bus but not very obviously

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I saw a picture of someone preparing what looked like heroin on a Dublin bus, so at least it won't be the worst thing that could be done there :pac:

Someone is frustrating the hell out of me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

<bitch mode> Do something equally as if not more annoying to them. :) </bitch mode>

<bitch mode> Do something equally as if not more annoying to them. :) </bitch mode>

Haha I wish I could :P

I dunno how it's possible, but my father has exceeded what I thought he could do, and managed to make me a whole lot f*cking angrier at him.

• Advertisement

Ugghhh! There's just one person who drives me crazy, and really brings out the worst in me! Come way too close to just snapping at them too many times and calling them up on their stupid attention seeking lies!

Trying to keep my distance to prevent myself from getting nasty, but it's hard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Feeling low tonight,wish I could snap out it.

What's up Seph?

I was down myself these last couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

It looks like my recovery is gonna take longer than the 6 weeks the doctor said. I'm going 'effing crazy. I spend most of my spare time doing some sort of physical activity, and now I'm spending the guts of 2 months on my ass. It feels like a cloud gets lower and lower over my head every day.

discus wrote: »
    It looks like my recovery is gonna take longer than the 6 weeks the doctor said. I'm going 'effing crazy. I spend most of my spare time doing some sort of physical activity, and now I'm spending the guts of 2 months on my ass. It feels like a cloud gets lower and lower over my head every day.

What happened to you? I'm sorry your recovery is taking so long.

I've had a sh1t-tastic day. Anyhow.

Ah, twas but a scratch! - just a hernia operation, loads of people get them, but I'm not used to such a slow pace! What made your day ****tastic?

Ah that can be tough I've heard.

Realising that being nice has done eff all for me mainly.

That's the worst... Going the extra mile for someone, and they walk over you!

Yep. Happens constantly and has done since I can remember. No idea how I'm meant to be less nice tbh though.

• Advertisement

discus wrote: »
    Ah, twas but a scratch! - just a hernia operation, loads of people get them, but I'm not used to such a slow pace! What made your day ****tastic?

Sorry to hear that sir. I understand they can be murderously sore

Advertisement