Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I feel like my hearts been ripped out of my chest, thrown on the floor and stomped on a million times. Bollox to this sh!t

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What's wrong mossy?

Angron wrote: »
    What's wrong mossy?

Long story short.... men haha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, we can be bastards at times.

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, we can be bastards at times.

Quite possibly an understatement when it comes to my situation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Women....... Are impossible to understand, they can never give a simple yes or no answer to a question

I don't understand most people, and I gave up really trying a long time ago.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Women....... Are impossible to understand, they can never give a simple yes or no answer to a question

I can :-/ not every woman is the same

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

To be honest I find people in general to be ridiculously hard to understand sometimes.

Hope you're okay akamossy. x

I've a huge crush on a female friend I've known since primary school, but i can't find the courage to ask her for her phone number :(

• Advertisement

Add her on Facebook Lithium :)

Get chatting to her and work up to asking for her phone number. :)

I've got a big crush on someone I don't know, don't even know his name. I know I've seen him 4-5 times and there's definitely an attraction there.

Add her on Facebook Lithium :)

Get chatting to her and work up to asking for her phone number. :)

I have added her on Facebook, i used to have her number but it was deleted from my phone by accident,

I have added her on Facebook, i used to have her number but it was deleted from my phone by accident,

Aha. So what you say is "I lost all my numbers on my phone, could you send me yours? :)" and make sure you include the smiley face. :)

I need to find out who Sexy Tesco Guy is... :o

Aha. So what you say is "I lost all my numbers on my phone, could you send me yours? :)" and make sure you include the smiley face. :)

I need to find out who Sexy Tesco Guy is... :o

It's worth a shot, i got nothing to lose, this Sexy Tesco Guy you're looking for is driving you up the wall

It's worth a shot, i got nothing to lose, this Sexy Tesco Guy you're looking for is driving you up the wall

Exactly. :)

Yeah he is because it really seemed like he was interested, and obviously so am I, but I didn't go for it. I'm really hoping I bump into him again. :o

Exactly. :)

Yeah he is because it really seemed like he was interested, and obviously so am I, but I didn't go for it. I'm really hoping I bump into him again. :o

Well i know my friend's sister, maybe she could lend me a hand, the hunt for Sexy Tesco Guy is on :P

Well i know my friend's sister, maybe she could lend me a hand, the hunt for Sexy Tesco Guy is on :P

That's a good idea. If you know any of your friend's friends they could help too.

Haha, it is indeed. I know what he looks like, that he drives a van and he possibly plays some sort of sport. That's it.

You folks have more confidence than me with this sort of stuff.

I actually don't tbh. :o

That's a good idea. If you know any of your friend's friends they could help too.

Haha, it is indeed. I know what he looks like, that he drives a van and he possibly plays some sort of sport. That's it.

I've had friends tell me before to talk to her, but whenever i try my courage seems to go out the window & i forget all about it :(,

Me thinks a thread in A.H may be needed for your Sexy Tesco Guy :P

• Advertisement

Trust me, it's more than me.

I've had friends tell me before to talk to her, but whenever i try my courage seems to go out the window & i forget all about it :(,

Me thinks a thread in A.H may be needed for your Sexy Tesco Guy :P

This time don't let that happen :)

Yeah I was thinking the same.. :o

I'll see if I run into him again. He must be local so maybe it will happen.

This time don't let that happen :)

Yeah I was thinking the same.. :o

I'll see if I run into him again. He must be local so maybe it will happen.

I won't, i'll try to keep my courage from abandoning me,

I'm going to borrow something Axl Rose said years ago and it's probably true in reference to your Sexy Tesco Guy problem
    ''don't ever give up hope, and all you have to do, is to hold on and believe'' :D

Hope that helps

It is a good idea to ask her sister and her friends, they'll try to suss it all out for you :D

That does help :D

It is a good idea to ask her sister and her friends, they'll try to suss it all out for you :D

That does help :D

It should be easier as we both keep the same circle of friends, but i seem to chicken out every single time in regards to asking about her

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I won't, i'll try to keep my courage from abandoning me,

I'm going to borrow something Axl Rose said years ago and it's probably true in reference to your Sexy Tesco Guy problem
    ''don't ever give up hope, and all you have to do, is to hold on and believe'' :D

Hope that helps

And, if that doesn't work, as The Marvelettes said

"Into each heart some tears must fall
    Though you love and lose, you must stand tall
    'Cause we all got to cry sometimes
    I said, sigh sometimes
    Pull yourself together
    No use crying forever
    Because there's too many fish in the sea
    Too many fish in the sea
    I said, there's short ones, tall ones, fine ones, kind ones
    Too many fish in the sea"

It should be easier as we both keep the same circle of friends, but i seem to chicken out every single time in regards to asking about her

Take it in small steps :)

Any idea if she does like you?

Take it in small steps :)

Any idea if she does like you?

Gotta walk before you can run, I've heard whispers but nothing concrete

Well as they say, there's no smoke without fire.. you should get her number first and then have a chat with her sister and/or her friends :)

• Advertisement

Just when i thought i had the courage to ask my female friend for her phone number, my courage went and deserted me AGAIN

Advertisement