Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Just when i thought i had the courage to ask my female friend for her phone number, my courage went and deserted me AGAIN

Don't give up man. You WILL get there eventually :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just when i thought i had the courage to ask my female friend for her phone number, my courage went and deserted me AGAIN

We is all behind you young Lithium.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Just go for it. In the 21st century however, we can always ask someone if they are on Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Purpaw how do you know your dude plays sport may I ask? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Purpaw how do you know your dude plays sport may I ask? :)

I wish he was my dude! :p

Just a hunch. Last time I saw him I think he was wearing a training top for one of the local GAA clubs and the time before that he was wearing blue football shorts.

I am aware I sound like a total stalker... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Sounds exactly like a character in one of my books. Then he turned into a werewolf and got all the wimmins. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

I am sick and tired of panic attacks. I hate that the send me into a low mood for days. I hate that I couldn't feel happy after having a very good maths exam today. I hate that they make me feel desperately lonely. I hate my depression. ****ING GAH!!!

I am sick and tired of panic attacks. I hate that the send me into a low mood for days. I hate that I couldn't feel happy after having a very good maths exam today. I hate that they make me feel desperately lonely. I hate my depression. ****ING GAH!!!

I know your pain friend. Well done on passing the maths exam btw :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Oops sorry Purpaw I didn't mean to sound condescending or anything! :( Not in the slightest! :) I genuinely had actually paused for a bit to consider what should I call him then just went with the dude. :D Hhmmm lots of local Leagues and Championships on these weeks, couple of Websites that take similair sports photos..... Just sayin' like..... :pac:

Oops sorry Purpaw I didn't mean to sound condescending or anything! :( Not in the slightest! :) I genuinely had actually paused for a bit to consider what should I call him then just went with the dude. :D Hhmmm lots of local Leagues and Championships on these weeks, couple of Websites that take similair sports photos..... Just sayin' like..... :pac:

Oh no you didn't at all! :)

Hmmm.. I'll keep an eye out! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

He shoots he scores finally got it done :D

Yay!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

He shoots he scores finally got it done :D

congrats:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Getting really tired of getting given out to by family members who seem to spend most of their damned time acting like 5 year olds. Getting yelled at for pointing out that we don't own a specific dog, being blamed for not being able to save a game that they caused to crash on the computer, I'm bloody sick of it. I'll be glad to be back in Galway.

A shadow of the black dog has crept upon my mind of late. I dislike having nothing to distract me from it.

I used to find writing great for that. Just open a word document and just let it all out. Probably sounds ridiculous but it worked.

I used to find writing great for that. Just open a word document and just let it all out. Probably sounds ridiculous but it worked.
    Funnily, I had the same thought last night :P Have the premise of a story for another comic now.

Oh that sounds cool. I used to just write random stories and waffle about how I was feeling at the time. I never let anyone read them. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Funnily, I had the same thought last night :P Have the premise of a story for another comic now.
    Oh that sounds cool. I used to just write random stories and waffle about how I was feeling at the time. I never let anyone read them. :o

I looked at this thread earlier today and again, it's mad, - only yesterday evening I got thinking about diaries and if anyone actually wrote one anymore:)

I actually wrote one up until last year. I would like to start again sometime.

• Advertisement

I should really start writing again. Might be good to when the funk hits as xPPx suggested.

I use my tumblr as a diary. CBA keeping a physical one =L

My twitter is like that. It's like a mixture of lyrics, lines from films and random thoughts. :o

My twitter is like that. It's like a mixture of lyrics, lines from films and random thoughts. :o

Same :L Add in the odd ask.fm questions. And I wonder why people unfollow me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

For me twitter is mostly chatting to one or two people, a weekly post about last.fm, and the odd inane rambling.

Same :L Add in the odd ask.fm questions. And I wonder why people unfollow me.

Lol. I stopped using my Ask.fm :o

Mine also includes the odd quote from a stand-up comedy DVD. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I don't know, Twitter is like my life blood.
    Been using it to stay update with InfoSec people and keep in contact with techie people I met.
    Angron wrote: »
    For me twitter is mostly chatting to one or two people, a weekly post about last.fm, and the odd inane rambling.

I don't have Twitter. Am I missing out?

Yeah, I follow a few bands, authors, people from web shows I watch and the like, but I never really know what to do normally with it.

• Advertisement

I like Twitter :)

Advertisement