Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Venting is great SFR. I'm fond of it myself from time to time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Had a mini one on here somewhere earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Think my dads dying. Very scared. So tired, no energy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

That's awful Lexi. :( Can't imagine what you're feeling, it really is one of my worst nightmares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

So sorry to hear that Lexi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I fecking hate landlords.
    If they even bother to reply to a call/email there is about 30 other people viewing the place and there is a crap load of places listed as "Studio" which are basically tiny bedsits with shared bathroom and maybe a microwave or hot plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*DISCLAIMER...... I AM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY, IF YOU'RE OFFENDED, NOT MUCH I CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT I FOR ONE WILL BE GLAD TO SEE THE BACK OF LOVE/HATE TOMORROW NIGHT WHEN IT FINISHES SEASON 4.

LOVE/HATE WAS HIGH PRIORITY ON MY 'TO WATCH LIST' WHEN IT FINISHED EVENTUALLY, BUT DUE TO IT BEING SPOILED BY PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK, WHATEVER INTEREST I HAD IN THE SHOW IMMEDIATELY
    PLUMMETED.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I fecking hate landlords.
    If they even bother to reply to a call/email there is about 30 other people viewing the place and there is a crap load of places listed as "Studio" which are basically tiny bedsits with shared bathroom and maybe a microwave or hot plate.

I would've thought there'd be lots of apartments out there waiting to be filled Bacon......no??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Think my dads dying. Very scared. So tired, no energy.

That's awful Lexi.....sorry to hear!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

I'm sick of online harassment >_< Especially when people start dragging my ex into it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I'm sick of online harassment >_< Especially when people start dragging my ex into it.

Can you report them to mods?

Can you report them to mods?

It wasn't on here. It's been on two different sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Can you report on the two sites? That's a pain in the backside. And slightly scary I'd imagine.

Can you report on the two sites? That's a pain in the backside. And slightly scary I'd imagine.

I closed my account on one, dealing with the other one now. Thanks for asking guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sucks that you had to close your account because of someone else though. Hope you get it all sorted! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Prices have gone up and about 30 people at each viewing.
    There is some that are not available until Dec/Jan and already gone.
    Grid. wrote: »
    I would've thought there'd be lots of apartments out there waiting to be filled Bacon......no??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I AM SO SICK OF THIS STUPID OFFICE

*kicks foot through screen and flips over desk*

I AM SO SICK OF THIS STUPID OFFICE

*kicks foot through screen and flips over desk*

Bad day at the office eh Peach

38 hour week and it's only Wednesday :(

It's mid-week, you just gotta hold on for another 2 days, it'll be Friday before ya know it

• Advertisement

no idea what line of work you are in, but I hope that this is just a short term endurance for you

Lolololol overtime! We don't even get time in lieu!

Sure we'll see how it goes, only been here a year, not sure if it's the industry for me! 8 now so I've hit the time I can order a company taxi home to my empty house and empty fridge \o/

Lolololol overtime! We don't even get time in lieu!

Sure we'll see how it goes, only been here a year, not sure if it's the industry for me! 8 now so I've hit the time I can order a company taxi home to my empty house and empty fridge \o/

Used to do 4 hours minimum a week, every week for years, moved to a different area of company then & its 5.30 out the door every day for past year. Is there any option to move to different role there Peach?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Seems like this week is NEVVVVVVVER gonna end! :/

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Used to do 4 hours minimum a week, every week for years, moved to a different area of company then & its 5.30 out the door every day for past year. Is there any option to move to different role there Peach?

Not really! Have my annual review soon, we'll see what offers they make and make a few decisions. Wouldn't be so bad if I was paid decently :/

Finance area Peachy ??, sounds like me 6/7 years ago.

What else? Paid pittance to handle cash in the billions :pac:

Gotta change jobs, I wanna be my clients!

What else? Paid pittance to handle cash in the billions :pac:

Gotta change jobs, I wanna be my clients!

be sure & bring it up at your review,

just a suggestion to have a couple of events you "have" to attend the odd evening & need to leave on time. I have no doubt that there is people working with you who just walk out at 5:30 or whenever your finish time with not a care for their teammates.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    be sure & bring it up at your review,

just a suggestion to have a couple of events you "have" to attend the odd evening & need to leave on time. I have no doubt that there is people working with you who just walk out at 5:30 or whenever your finish time with not a care for their teammates.

She sits next to me.....

I did have something to attend, missed my dance class :(

Home now at least!

• Advertisement

She sits next to me.....

I did have something to attend, missed my dance class :(

Home now at least!

toddle over to the Lair and relax/chat with us nutters, it is not good to be building up stress over this. Took me a long time to heed this advice,

Advertisement