Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Couples who have a joint Facebook account annoy the **** out of me, why would couples even want a joint account, they lead completely separate & different lifes, and NOT EVERYBODY NEEDS OR WANTS TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE DATING EACH OTHER
    On the back of that, people making an account for their baby or pet pisses me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Facebook in general :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

<<< *Puts ALL teh Noccers on her Facebook.* :D :pac:
    PM me yere names! :p I don't be on there that much mind.

I used to live and breathe for Farmville but they ruined it by adding multiple farms!! It's hard enough to get time to mind and manage one farm let alone more! Anyway I don't have time for farming anymore. :/

I've so far managed not to succumb to that Bubble game thing! Don't know how long that will last though! I r nosey!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Again, this ties into my earlier pipe-bomb, why do people feel the need to publicize the fact their in a relationship(is there some kind of power trip to publicizing something so personal), a person's private life should be that PRIVATE............ Somethings should be kept private & not advertised on Facebook for every Tom, Dick or ****ing Harry to be gossiping about other people's live's because there own lives happen to be boring & uninteresting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Isn't life just f*cking fabulous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Angron wrote: »
    Isn't life just f*cking fabulous.

Isn't it just? :/ Hope you're all right man

Not even vaguely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

what's up angron?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What's up Angron?

Life enforcing the lesson that if it can get worse, people will make a concentrated effort to make sure it goes that way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

*hugs* for angron, pm is there if you need it

Poor Angron. If there's anything we can do just shout. ((hug))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Testify Angron. :(

Sick as a dog here and it has nowt to do with alcohol. >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ugh feel like absolute shyte, feeling sorry for myself cause i have to go to london for nye and feel like this! Also realised at half one this morning i may have left my passport at my sisters house!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Feel better SJ :'( *comforts*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ugh feel like absolute shyte, feeling sorry for myself cause i have to go to london for nye and feel like this! Also realised at half one this morning i may have left my passport at my sisters house!!

Who are you flying with, Ryanair need passport to UK, but I dont think Aer Lingus do - just picture ID

Edit for Aer Lingus
    Citizens of Ireland and the UK must carry some form of official photo identification.

Note: In order to travel between Ireland and the UK with photo identification other than a passport, passengers must have been born in Ireland or the UK and also be a citizen of either country.
    The following forms of photo identification are acceptable:
    Valid Passport
    Drivers licence with photo
    International student card
    National ID card / Government issued photo ID cards
    Health Insurance cards with photo / Social security cards with photo
    Bus pass with photo
    Work ID with photo
    Citizens of Ireland and the UK under the age of 16, do not need a photo ID, if travelling with their parent/guardian.
    Citizens of countries other than Ireland and the UK must produce a valid passport and visa where applicable, for travel between Ireland and the United Kingdom.

Oh thats very handy! Didnt know that cheers ted! Its fine though luckily im flying from dublin so need to go to galway tomorrow anyway, just found out it IS there so ill just pick it up then! :) now to just get rid of this stinking cold!

Oh thats very handy! Didnt know that cheers ted! Its fine though luckily im flying from dublin so need to go to galway tomorrow anyway, just found out it IS there so ill just pick it up then! :) now to just get rid of this stinking cold!

Plenty of rest & hot fluids SJ, would offer a comforting hug, but afraid that Seph could be lurking here:D

Im sure he wouldnt begrudge me a comforting hug from a friend :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Of course I wouldnt :)

*twitch twitch*

:-D

• Advertisement

Im sure he wouldnt begrudge me a comforting hug from a friend :D

Ah i'll chance it,

*** gives SJ a big hug.
    Of course I wouldnt :)

*twitch twitch*

:-D

You ok there Sephers ? :D

Awww cheers ted! You give good hugs!
    Maybe you should give seph one too :D

Awww cheers ted! You give good hugs!
    Maybe you should give seph one too :D

c'mere seph

** runs after seph with open arms ***

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ah i'll chance it,

*** gives SJ a big hug.

You ok there Sephers ? :D

I'm....just........fine

*grits teeth*

:D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    c'mere seph

** runs after seph with open arms ***

Gahhhhhhhhh :eek:

*runs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I sympathise beyond belief and any possible description created of a lingering prolonged 'Flu-thingy. It seems a few peeps seem to be mentionning it. I'm sure yere fed-up of me raving on about it so I stopped going on about it!! :o Am still not fully-fit 100% actually but am there / thereabouts. I basically pretty-much had it for like 6 weeks! :/ It's the absolute pits and it's so so unbelievably annoying. Sammy / Yez have my deepest sympathy. It actually makes me cross talking about it 'coz it's such a menagerie of a mix of symptoms - pure annoying!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I'd like to brood and have a little cry today :(
    I feel so lonely and misunderstood. I don't think this was the best of ideas. It doesn't matter what I do - the outcome is always the same anyway. Despairing at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I feel so lonely and misunderstood. I don't think this was the best of ideas. It doesn't matter what I do - the outcome is always the same anyway. Despairing at this stage.

Poor LC *hugs*

What's happening there?

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I'm sure you had the best intentions as you come across as a very kind and good natured person here.

If you can read this, you're too close!

Lady Chuckles, don't be upset. You come across like such a lovely person in your posts! ((Hugs)) x

• Advertisement

koth wrote: »
    I'm sure you had the best intentions as you come across as a very kind and good natured person here.
    Lady Chuckles, don't be upset. You come across like such a lovely person in your posts! ((Hugs)) x

I couldnt agree more, chin up my friend.

Advertisement