Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i echo that statement, you come across as someone who is very kind in your posts, try not to feel upset *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I'd like to brood and have a little cry today :(
    I feel so lonely and misunderstood. I don't think this was the best of ideas. It doesn't matter what I do - the outcome is always the same anyway. Despairing at this stage.

Let's have an olde fashioned rock and roll prayer for Lady Chuckles:P;)

Baby, do you understand me now
    Sometimes I feel a little mad
    But don't you know that no one alive
    Can always be an angel
    When things go wrong I seem to be bad

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree
    With a joy that's hard to hide
    And sometimes it seems that all I have do is worry
    Then you're bound to see my other side

If I seem edgy I want you to know
    That I never mean to take it out on you
    Life has it's problems and I get my share
    And that's one thing I never meant to do
    Because I love you
    Oh, Oh baby don't you know I'm human
    Have thoughts like any other one
    Sometimes I find myself long regretting
    Some foolish thing some little simple thing I've done

Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I'd like to brood and have a little cry today :(
    I feel so lonely and misunderstood. I don't think this was the best of ideas. It doesn't matter what I do - the outcome is always the same anyway. Despairing at this stage.

*hugs* LC! I know how you feel but try keep your chin up. Everything in life is temporary and luckily that includes tough times like these.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Awwww, thank you so much, everyone! What wonderful words to wake up to! You truly are wonderful people :):)
    I'm feeling better today. I'm mainly left confused and a little bit scared (the unknown is always a little frightening when you overthink it), anywho today I'm going to let go of any worries and concerns and simply have a good time at my parents' :)

Bring on the bubbly :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've gotten so annoyed this evening, I've managed to give myself a huge headache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote: »
    I've gotten so annoyed this evening, I've managed to give myself a huge headache.

What's up Angron? x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

People close to me making the same stupid mistake they made a few years ago, trying to convince themselves "it'll be different this time".

Oh people are irritating tbh aren't they..

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!! :mad:

:( what's up PP?

• Advertisement

Irritating people who traipse into my house and treat me like I'm f**king 12 and look down on me because I'm a woman. So close to telling him to f**k off.

Irritating people who traipse into my house and treat me like I'm f**king 12 and look down on me because I'm a woman. So close to telling him to f**k off.

:( boooo.
    Any change of locking the door accidentally on purpose?

I do that when I'm on my own here :p

Other than that when my parents are here he strolls in. Grrrrr :mad:

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

can you not talk to your parents about him? Neighbour used to do the same when he was working in the field next to our house. Eventually got too much for step-mother and words were had that it's not appropriate to just invite yourself into another persons house. Don't even do that with my siblings or dad!!

If you can read this, you're too close!

I did! My dad won't say anything to him!

I did! My dad won't say anything to him!

What have you said to your dad? My dad does be a bit oblivious, as I am, and I have to say straight out 'this really upsets me, makes me uncomfortable and unhappy' or he just thinks I'm chatting about something being a tad unpleasant.

Your neighbour must have social skills issues, really :/

Well I actually talked to my mam and she had to spell it out to him. She does feel the same as I do and she's sick of him coming in and out of the house. She asked Dad to talk to him because he's here at least three times a day and she said to him it wasn't normal and it was upsetting me but he's done nothing so far.

why doesn't your mam talk to the neighbour if your dad won't do it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well I actually talked to my mam and she had to spell it out to him. She does feel the same as I do and she's sick of him coming in and out of the house. She asked Dad to talk to him because he's here at least three times a day and she said to him it wasn't normal and it was upsetting me but he's done nothing so far.

Say it to him yourself paws if you can,Be firm with him.

I don't know. I said I'd say it but I was warned not to. I feel like a bloody child. I walked downstairs last weekend to get breakfast and when I got to the bottom of the stairs and in he walked and walked into the sitting room behind me. I feel like he lives here at this point!

• Advertisement

I don't know. I said I'd say it but I was warned not to. I feel like a bloody child. I walked downstairs last weekend to get breakfast and when I got to the bottom of the stairs and in he walked and walked into the sitting room behind me. I feel like he lives here at this point!

does the fecker have secret government files on your parents? :P

Personally I'd be giving an ultimatum to the parents, say something or I will and I'll be a lot less polite that you will!

I tried. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah the neighbour who wanders into Ms. Paw's house whenever he pleases, what a ****ing knob end...... Think it's time your father woke up and smelled the roses and told your neighbour to stop comin' n' goin' whenever he pleases...... For a start it's downright rude, 2nd, clearly he has no respect for your or your mother's personal, you're well within your rights to be 100% pissed at the eejit for comin' n' goin'

I hate teeth. Specifically my teeth. Or lack of teeth now. Makes me sad :(

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah the neighbour who wanders into Ms. Paw's house whenever he pleases, what a ****ing knob end...... Think it's time your father woke up and smelled the roses and told your neighbour to stop comin' n' goin' whenever he pleases...... For a start it's downright rude, 2nd, clearly he has no respect for your or your mother's personal, you're well within your rights to be 100% pissed at the eejit for comin' n' goin'

My dad sees nothing wrong with it whatsoever :eek:

It's ridiculous. He has certain times he arrives at and I actually find myself getting agitated and stressed when it's close to the time. I don't see anything changing. I really wouldn't mind if it was only once or twice a week, multiple times a day is taking the p*ss.

I hate my teeth too liliq :(

My dad sees nothing wrong with it whatsoever :eek:

It's ridiculous. He has certain times he arrives at and I actually find myself getting agitated and stressed when it's close to the time. I don't see anything changing. I really wouldn't mind if it was only once or twice a week, multiple times a day is taking the p*ss.

Would your mum team up with you to lock the door?
    Multiple times a day really is crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I can empathise and sympathize with you too lili. I haz a sore tooth at the moment and it's horribly sore. :/:(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

liliq wrote: »
    I hate teeth. Specifically my teeth. Or lack of teeth now. Makes me sad :(

:o lack of teeth ,

**** imagines liliq all gummy only eating soft food ***

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Annoying can't use multi-quote on touch,

@paws Is there some old relationship between your dad & neighbour or just apathy. Surely his wife & daughter come before anyone.

Have you and your mam, sat down with your father & told him neighbour is there too often.

Recall you mentioned that neighbour had family nearby, you able to talk tp them?

Advertisement