Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Glad there ok mozz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Glad there ok mozz

That's the main thing man. She's bad with shock though, she clams up and goes into a depression. Last time she had an accident (which was just over seven years ago) she was in a really bad head space for a good six or seven months. I just hope it doesn't hit her as bad this time :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

She's lucky to have a caring daughter like you MT

She's lucky to have a caring daughter like you MT

Of all the friends I have and all the friends that are very close to me and claim to be my best friend, she is without doubt my best friend. I love her tonnes and miss her so much every day. We talk every evening on the phone. For something like this to happen her she takes it really hard. I know it happens everyone at some point and there's no point dwelling on it but my mom is one of the biggest softies on the planet. I am actually more upset at the fact that she's upset :/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Time to rally around your mother and support her,

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Time to rally around your mother and support her,

I am heading up to Tipp after work tomorrow evening. I have a four day weekend this week so I'll be up there to help her and give her some form of comfort.

You are like the most sweetest thing MT :o

You are like the most sweetest thing MT :o

Haha, I try! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I hope she will feel better soon, Mozzel :)
    You're a great daughter :)

Thanks Chuckles! :) I appreciate it :D In fact all you guys I do appreciate your comments. All of you are awesome and have cheered me up so much this evening. Thank you all so much :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*Massive hugs for you Mozzeltoff* xx

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Wishing you both all the best Moz!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Continuous runny nose. :( Is this Headcold or whatever it is ever gonna leave me in peace..... :/:( And Sore tooth madness craziness nightmarish HELL! :/:(:( It's supposed to be on a par with labour pains isn't it?!? :eek::D:pac:

Back at work at 4. Killing time by drinking tea in a pub. At least I'm warm and in out of the rain, but I wanna go home!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

shouldn't be drinking that in a pub paws.

you workng all day?

Back at work at 4. Killing time by drinking tea in a pub. At least I'm warm and in out of the rain, but I wanna go home!

:( ****ty day to be working :( What time you finished?

Have to head back at 4 for an hour unfortunately. Had to hang around though, no point going home. Been in here for an hour though so think I'll go somewhere else.. I feel a bit weird just sitting here because I'm finished my tea.. :o

Is there Library near by? Could kill the hour just hanging about in there :o It's what I do when I have to wait around town

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Have to head back at 4 for an hour unfortunately. Had to hang around though, no point going home. Been in here for an hour though so think I'll go somewhere else.. I feel a bit weird just sitting here because I'm finished my tea.. :o

They have free wifi there?

You could go mad & have another cup of tea & bag of bacon fries.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Is there Library near by? Could kill the hour just hanging about in there :o It's what I do when I have to wait around town

There is. I actually must remember that in case it happens again. Going to the cinema and going to do some shopping tomorrow. :)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    They have free wifi there?

You could go mad & have another cup of tea & bag of bacon fries.

Oh it wasn't just a cup, it was a little pot all to myself. For €2! :D

They have that Eircom Wifi Hub thingy.. you only get ten minutes free, you have to pay a euro if you want any more time. Bit of a pain.

• Advertisement

There is. I actually must remember that in case it happens again. Going to the cinema and going to do some shopping tomorrow. :)

Oh it wasn't just a cup, it was a little pot all to myself. For €2! :D

They have that Eircom Wifi Hub thingy.. you only get ten minutes free, you have to pay a euro if you want any more time. Bit of a pain.

I hate that wifi hub thingy :/ I read about some island that has free wifi through out the island and their coins have a picture of Pikachu on them. I want to live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Wasnt called cinnabar island was it? :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I hate that wifi hub thingy :/ I read about some island that has free wifi through out the island and their coins have a picture of Pikachu on them. I want to live there.

Can we all move there?! :D

I wish! :pac: Think it's actually somewhere near Hawaii..must go check that out!

I hate people sometimes. :(
    /thatisall

What's up dottie? x

Nought lol paws thanks. :) Jus' bein' whingey and moany is all! :D

Ah sure we all have to do that from time to time. :)

Ah sure we all have to do that from time to time. :)

Christ knows I certainly do!

• Advertisement

Lol same here. :p

Advertisement