Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sounds familiar dottie

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

8OMy0QuT4Fn-_-pinkie-pie-crying.jpg

*sigh*

I'm tired and devestated ... and apparently it's for no reason :mad:
    Silly, overly sensitive me.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

8OMy0QuT4Fn-_-pinkie-pie-crying.jpg

*sigh*

I'm tired and devestated ... and apparently it's for no reason :mad:
    Silly, overly sensitive me.

*Hands Ms. Chuckles a box of tissues, whatever's bothering ya, let it all out

Awww, thank you so much! :o
    All I really need is for someone to care a little for me and maybe show some sympathy. Just like you did there :)

.... Chuckles-land is lonely :(

All I really need is for someone to care a little for me and maybe show some sympathy. Just like you did there :)

Well here's one way to look at it, it's almost pay day & bubbly day

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well here's one way to look at it, it's almost pay day & bubbly day

That's an excellent way of looking at it :)
    Bubbly day and pay day are terrific days :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit low LC. Hopefully it'll pass soon. Like Lith said, talk to us here :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Feel better lady c

Thanks lads :)
    I think I'm going to go for a drive. I need yoghurt for breakfast tomorrow and I might as well treat myself to some gummy bears :)

Then I'm going to set up a fake Facebook-profile so that I can stalk my boardsie-friends and look at all their pictures :D

Look us all up LC! :D

• Advertisement

We might not still be boardsie friends if you see some pictures though.

Awwww... :( That's alright too, I suppose ;)
    I would hate to impose :o

Jeez, Facebook sure is advanced nowadays. :o

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

FB-Tag! You're it, Chuckles!! :P :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*hugs for Chuckles* :)

I had to get the bus to and from work today. Sweet Jesus it was cold!!!

HUUUUUGS, PURPLE!! :D
    Stay away from the awful weather. I think all of you sweet Irish people need to call in sick tomorrow ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just added you Chuckles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

There_there_robot.gif
    :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Yay ._. Its Satan's Day! Let's all enjoy the sounds of soulless corporate automata toasting each other on another successful season of fleecing the sheep over an artificial-celebration-cum-materialistic-spendathon while all the depressed people out there kill themselves and all the single people become depressed ._.

Coincidentally, my urge to hit people to death has reached its annual peak >_>

On behalf of all the other uglies out there... I really, truly despise this day :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've told my housemates that if they get much mushier I'll poop in their bed. I just don't like being aggressively reminded I'm alone.

Solitaire wrote: »
    Yay ._. Its Satan's Day! Let's all enjoy the sounds of soulless corporate automata toasting each other on another successful season of fleecing the sheep over an artificial-celebration-cum-materialistic-spendathon while all the depressed people out there kill themselves and all the single people become depressed ._.

Coincidentally, my urge to hit people to death has reached its annual peak >_>

On behalf of all the other uglies out there... I really, truly despise this day :mad:

*Hands Solitaire a bottle of Jack Daniels*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *Hands Solitaire a bottle of Jack Daniels*

1509024_819490424731349_925863242_n.jpg
    Jujumushu wrote:
    urgh **** that, today is a day to drink away all of the bs

Amen.

People feel they need to give their tuppence worth if you have no Valentine with you on Valentine's Day. Do you here them saying the same on Mother/Father's Day.

I couldn't give a fiddlers about Valentine's Day, I'm quite happy being on my own at the moment to be quite honest.

I am not, however, happy about the dog that died in work today. She was hit by a car and the owner saw the whole thing and rushed her in. It's crap. We did our best, CPR and adrenaline couldn't bring her back. It's just sucks. Which is why I feel like crying right about now.

I couldn't give a fiddlers about Valentine's Day, I'm quite happy being on my own at the moment to be quite honest.

I am not, however, happy about the dog that died in work today. She was hit by a car and the owner saw the whole thing and rushed her in. It's crap. We did our best, CPR and adrenaline couldn't bring her back. It's just sucks. Which is why I feel like crying right about now.

*hands xPPx box of tissues, let it all out, i know what's it's like to lose a pet

Can I have ice cream too? :o:(

Thanks Lithium. It wasn't even my dog but it still sucks.

Can I have ice cream too? :o:(

Thanks Lithium. It wasn't even my dog but it still sucks.

*also hands xPPx a tub of Ben & Jerry's* losing a pet would be right up there as in the ''right in the feels'' category

Thank you :)

Yeah it's tough. I was in a heap when my last gerbil died. Most people were like "it's only a gerbil!" and didn't get that I'd literally watched them grow up because I saw them all being born. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Just found out my uncle only has about a month to live. He has pancreatic cancer. It will be the hardest on my Nan who is well into her 90s and not very well either so really worried about her too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I'm so sorry to hear that:( *hugs* pm is open if you need to talk

• Advertisement

So sorry to hear that AK :(

Advertisement