Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There's a party going on near my house since 4 in the f*cking afternoon, and it's only getting louder as the evening has progressed. The bastards have left the garden they were drinking in, and are now congregating in the carpark of the bloody funeral home, drinking, pissing, and acting like asses. What the hell is wrong with these morons that they don't see even the slightest problem with this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Angron wrote: »
    There's a party going on near my house since 4 in the f*cking afternoon, and it's only getting louder as the evening has progressed. The bastards have left the garden they were drinking in, and are now congregating in the carpark of the bloody funeral home, drinking, pissing, and acting like asses. What the hell is wrong with these morons that they don't see even the slightest problem with this?!

Because they have nothing between the two ears :/ And no respect. Or morals.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

They've been moved on now, which is good. But seriously, there's having a bit of fun, and then there's that behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Wait till monday... :/

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Wait till monday... :/

Not even going to bother. I am buying Bio Shock Infinite at the weekend and going to immerse myself in to it for the weekend. Just can't be bothered with this weekend at all. Killarney is going to be mobbed with assholes from every corner..like every other St.Patricks day :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I dont think ive been out for paddys since 2010..2nd year of college..cant hack the crowds of hooligans!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm working Monday :(

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I dont think ive been out for paddys since 2010..2nd year of college..cant hack the crowds of hooligans!

2010 was the last time I was out for it as well. I remember walking through Killarney in 2011 with the OH on the night of St. Patricks. We weren't out but he was showing me around the town and park that day. Anyway two assholes followed us from the middle of town up to the cinema trying to pick a fight with the OH. We ignored them and kept walking but still it was just bloody reckless.
    I'm working Monday :(

:( Poor xPPx.

I'm just :(

Has somebody cursed my mother or something? Just got a phone call from her to tell me that her ankle is broken :( Not majorly upset (what's the point?) but still it's times like this I wish I could be up home with her and help out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

My goodness. Hope she heals quickly.Too bad you can't be there I'm sure she could use your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I too hope she'll recover swiftly :)

And on a completely different note (not that I want to talk about it): From now on, no one dies until I say so! :mad::mad::mad:
    I've had enough funerals and tears, it's beginning to wear me down!

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

299498.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

Yaaayyyyy!! Snuggly!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

mozz i hope your mom will heal up soon:) it's an awful feeling when you can't be there to help someone

I hope your ok lady c:) i know the feeling, time is precious at the moment with family members and I'm dreading when i get the phone call telling me something is seriously wrong or someone is very sick.

Thank you, miss Smiler :)
    I'm alright. I'm more tired and overwhelmed than anything. Since 2014 started I've had one dead every month....

MASSIVE CUDDLES FOR ALL THE NOCS!!!

:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Yay! :D

*hugs Chuckles* :):p

Given that this is the Brooding Thread I shall now balance the above with a lovely steaming pile of brooding :/

Blargh. Lesson for the day: Naprosyn is the new street name for ibuprofen. This opinion is based on the findings that like ibuprofen Naprosyn is absolutely useless at both stopping pain and stopping inflammation. Does exactly not what it says on the tin then so :pac:

About to hit 72 hours with this ungodly toothache. Pain is getting pretty horrific again. Starting to think that this infection is resistant to penicillin :( And I have exams first thing Monday morning... God help me :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I think I might be in trouble - feels like the infection is spreading upward through the bones of my skull. If the next couple of antibiotics fail to have some effect my mum will be spending her birthday tomorrow with me in hospital :/

How long have you been taking the antibiotics for?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

oh no, sol i hope your alright *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Please take care Sol.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Folks, let's not start into "take this and this" - you're not Doctors and Sol is not your patient Boards has a "no medical advice" rule for a reason

The bitch is back. Brother in law bought her out to his dads Friday evening and she apparently thinks she's living there. The one thing we all asked him to do and he still does it. His dad can't be dealing with her and it's obvious he does not want her or brother in law living with him. I know he has every right to kick them both out but he's such a softie :( I can see a war starting..

Jeez Mozzeltoff, she sounds like wagon and a half! :eek:

Can't believe the cheek of your brother in law though.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff if i may offer some advice regarding your situation, duck for cover when the **** hits the fan

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Brother had a seizure last night and was taken to hospital :(

He had another tonight,woke Up to a loud bang and like a loud shout,ran down stairs and he was on the floor again Having one :( not cool :(

:(
    That's awful! Does he have epilepsy or something?
    I hope he's feeling better now and that you can relax enough to be able to rest and make up for lost sleep ;)

My PM-box is always open for you :)
    (and of course for other Nocturnal sweeties who want to talk/vent ;))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fook Seph. Hope he's ok now. Do the docs know what's causing them to happen.

Advertisement