Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

emo is sickish

*rub ma belleh* hymph :(

Sick people everywhere.
    No escaping the damned. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yep, im one of the sickos.

im all better now :)

had heavy nosebleeds all last night, which in turn made me get sick this morning >.<, but all is good .... for now:D and i just got a 99 \0/ with sprinkles:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Feck Exams !! Also changing around exam centers is annoying . Early for a change though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Some utter complete ****ing wanker of a human killed my cat in a ****ing stupid car driving too ****ing fast tonight.

Oz was more than any cat. He was more than most people. He was completely weird and insane and angry and he was my perfect pet and some stupid ****ing human took him from me,and i can't even find out who.

I ****ing hate humans. They killed 3 of our hedgehogs in the last two weeks and now they've killed Oz. ****ing bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I know how you feel, dude...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Nerin wrote: »
    Some utter complete ****ing wanker of a human killed my cat in a ****ing stupid car driving too ****ing fast tonight.

Oz was more than any cat. He was more than most people. He was completely weird and insane and angry and he was my perfect pet and some stupid ****ing human took him from me,and i can't even find out who.

I ****ing hate humans. They killed 3 of our hedgehogs in the last two weeks and now they've killed Oz. ****ing bastards.

I know I'm a human, but *hug* Oz was awesome. *more hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Oh... wow... sorry to hear that man. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah shoite!!

Sorry to hear that dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

what they all said :/ sorry to hear that nerin :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I hope but very much doubt that this is weighing on the driver's conscience right now Nerin. The sad thing is that his or her reckless driving will not be punished until they potentially hurt a human.

Thanks guys...
    Still feelin crap today,but have to be all stiff upper lippy.

Its just crap that i can't really do anything about it.

Motorists like that really piss me off. Like family members have hit things before, i remember someone hitting a sheep and the car was fairly damaged,yet they still contacted the farmer. I remember someone else hitting a bird and being really upset.

I'm not usually one of those people thats ridiculously pro animal anti human,but alot of animals i like more than people,and i can't grasp how people could just leave something on the side of the road and keep going.

:mad:
    I hope OZ is plotting mortal revenge on the grasshole in kitty heaven.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Thats horrible. A dog I am very fond of died from cancer last Tuesday too. Big friendly boxer. Only 4.

You have my permission to kill anyone who makes a "cheer up, it was ony a cat" comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

One of my best mate's dogs is dying. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

:eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(

lolcat-530-4028.jpg
    Bet hes like this in kitten heaven.
    stupid humans.

I know I'm a human, but *hug* Oz was awesome. *more hugs*
    ah you aren't that human :o
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I hope but very much doubt that this is weighing on the driver's conscience right now Nerin. The sad thing is that his or her reckless driving will not be punished until they potentially hurt a human.
    its bloody ridiculous, the speeds they do up and down our road.
    sometimes its scumbags out for a random joyride or some crap, but mostly its just normal joe soaps that just dont care/ dont realise how dangerous it is.
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    :mad:
    I hope OZ is plotting mortal revenge on the grasshole in kitty heaven.
    That'd be his style alright :)
    SDooM wrote: »
    Thats horrible. A dog I am very fond of died from cancer last Tuesday too. Big friendly boxer. Only 4.

You have my permission to kill anyone who makes a "cheer up, it was only a cat" comment.
    our dog penny died of cancer, as did my grandads shi-tzu. its horrible.

i was actually expecting some of that, but it think the fact Oz was so weird and odd,even for a cat, made people realise he was special.
    The guys in work (wwell, the two i told) were really nice about it, so even buildery folk has a <3 for teh kittehs.
    One of my best mate's dogs is dying. :(
    aw man thats horrible :(

i wrote a blog thingy for Oz, i dunno, i was just thinking about him today and stuff clicked. so if anyones interesting of learning some Oz related things, its here.

Thank you everyone for being so nice.

Nerin.

i wrote a blog thingy for Oz, i dunno, i was just thinking about him today and stuff clicked. so if anyones interesting of learning some Oz related things, its here.
    That's really sweet hun :)

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I can't believe you made me cry over a cat!! :o He sounds like he was really awesome (for a cat ;) )and ye were a perfect match cos other people might not have 'got' him the way you did! Mind yourself hun!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

hey nerin dude, really sorry to hear about OZ! some people are just shallow inconsiderate fcuks, their day will come!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You have my permission to kill anyone who makes a "cheer up, it was ony a cat" comment.
    Just send them my way for re-education.

Speaking as someone who grew up with the local Dr. Doolittle, who managed to fill the place with stray dogs and cats, elderly donkeys, lame hedgehogs, birds with broken wings, you name it.

She was once heard to remark to a neighbour "oh, no ... we have hardly any animals at all at the moment!!"

I did a quick census ... she was right, we barely had 20! >.<

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I seconf this idea. In fact, I would gladly help you kill the insensitive bastiches. I've lost six cats and one dog over my life. I still misses them all, especially Nellie.

Boourns to stuff.

oh and headaches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Sorry to hear about your cat Nerin :( It's 4 years this week that I lost my sheepdog Max, he had to be put to sleep because of illness. We've always had dogs but there was something special about him, he really was my best bud. It leaves a big void but hopefully soon enough you'll feel ready to get another cat. Lots of rescue cats out there looking for new victims :)

i hate people, i feel like dying a little on the inside... no regard for personal space aghhhhhhhhh

rant over / *goes of to puke*

emo!! wrote: »
    i hate people, i feel like dying a little on the inside... no regard for personal space aghhhhhhhhh

rant over / *goes off to puke*

*hug* that's not nice at all emo :(
    I hate people who don't get personal space myself.... usually someone who smells or something and you're like 'ugggh get away'.

this includes two of my pet hates, personal space and strangers touching my belongings! >.<

actually make it 3 , cause now i cant stomach my morning sausage rolls *shakes fist*

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

emo!! wrote: »
    this includes two of my pet hates, personal space and strangers touching my belongings! >.<

actually make it 3 , cause now i cant stomach my morning sausage rolls *shakes fist*
    :eek:
    That is serious!! May get yourself a cattle prod for those personal space invaders.:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

i have a ruler in work , it seems to do the trick with the people i work with.. i poke them in the sides if thye take anything!:P
    strangers , i dont think i can do that without being sacked haha

god it annoy's me soooo much.. personal space is not much to ask for when dealing with the general public.... or is it

Advertisement