Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I will never utter the phrase ''horsing around'' the same way ever ever again. I mean i know people like weird stuff but that takes the ****in biscuit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mother of God...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

that would be Mary..... the mother of god *ahem*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

cgh wrote: »
    that would be Mary..... the mother of god *ahem*

Or Rhea, mother of Zeus. Semele, mother of Dyonisus. Aphrodite, mother of Eros. Leto, mother of Apollo and Artemis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Or Rhea, mother of Zeus. Semele, mother of Dyonisus. Aphrodite, mother of Eros. Leto, mother of Apollo and Artemis

Or Ted's mammy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

our dog's health (Pepsi) has been rapidly going downhill since last year, and we think we're going to have to make a decision about her soon whether to do the necessary sedation and it's making me sad. I'm dreading the day when I have to say goodbye:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A friend of mine has been missing for a few days now. It's not looking good.. Searches start tomorrow..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:(:(:eek:

Sorry to hear that Grem, hope they turn up ok.

F**k.. Grem I hope you're friend is found safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Sorry to hear Grem :( Hope they turn up safe and sound. *Hugs*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks.. Couldn't think where else to say it and it's a long night on me tod here..

:(

You must be so worried. We're always here if you need to get stuff off your chest.

hope they turn up safe and well grem, we're here for you if you need to chat etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I should have another good 6 hours of the evening to myself but I'm fit for nothing as my eyes are clooooooosingggggg. Gahhhhhhhhhhh I HATE this! :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Jesus Grem, I hope he turns up ok there :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Sorry to hear that Grem, I hope they turn up safe and well!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

I am so sorry Gremlinertia!

Hope they are okay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hope they find your friend grem safe and sound.

Went searching yesterday, no luck, gardai organising search today. I'm too shattered to go today. Thanks for your thoughts guys, means a lot.

I know there's not much we can do for you Grem but I say this for all of us, there is one of us lurking about and we'll be here for you.

• Advertisement

Have had the most horrendous couple of months, just want it all to be over. :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

*hugs for roses*

If you can read this, you're too close!

Poor Roses. *hug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

ah rosesareredNO, hope you're ok

*hugs* for roses, hope you're ok

I'm getting the tummy bug again. This is the 4th time and I've lost nearly 5lbs in under 2 weeks. :(

I'm exhausted. I've got so much overtime worked up. I only got a lunch break once day out of 5 this week. I need time off.

I just feel crap.

Oh lol meant to come back to change this lol. Aww thanks guys. :) Got up Friday and was in good spirits and as cheery and mellow as ever and didn't care if 40 things went wrong! It's not all that bad reeeeeeally! /over-dramatic

I've had it with people jumping down my throat for no reason.

OHs first cousin was found dead in the early hours of Monday morning. The chap was only 16. I didn't know the boy at all but my heart is broken. He was only a baby for gods sake. I was over at the house last night. It was pretty tough. I am at a loss as to what to say really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    OHs first cousin was found dead in the early hours of Monday morning. The chap was only 16. I didn't know the boy at all but my heart is broken. He was only a baby for gods sake. I was over at the house last night. It was pretty tough. I am at a loss as to what to say really.

So sorry to hear that MT :(

Advertisement