Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks guys:) I'll be ok, having a bit of a moan ( not that kind;))

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

thanks guys:) I'll be ok, having a bit of a moan ( not that kind;))

That's what this place is here for Writer, none of us (i assume) are qualified in providing medical advice, just moral advice & plenty of support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

My eyebrows are killing me. :( I think this must be the cold bringing out my myalgia(c) side of things. Seems like I have 2 huge bruises above my eyes gahhh. I've given up on my collar-bone at this stage. :/ Feels like I r gonna pass out. :( Where's the crying smilie?! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm dreading finishing work. 3 weeks to go. In the mean time I'm looking for another job but I'm not qualified for much else.

I don't want to go back on the dole again.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I know it sucks Paws but here's something for you. You drive and therefore your radius for job hunting has expanded. I know you don't want to be travelling too far but it's a big plus to you!

I do hope you find something soon. Keep the chin up! You'll get something somewhere!

• Advertisement

Yeah that's very true.. Something will turn up but I'm dreading going back to the Social Welfare office, I really dislike them in there. They make you feel like a piece of sh1t because you need help.

On another note, it'd be nice if Valentine's Day wasn't everywhere as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I know your pain girl. I don't have to deal with them because I am on BTE but the odd time I do have to deal with them they can be pretty condescending. I think they believe that it comes out of their own pockets :rolleyes:

The sooner we find jobs the better!

Exactly. That's what they're like here, you'd swear I was asking for their money.

The sooner the better something comes along for both of us!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll have my fingers crossed for you both..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Any sympathy going around? I need some.

• Advertisement

what's up lith?:(

what's up lith?:(

Was doing an odd job yesterday removing tiles, ya know the sticky plastic tiles you can put down over ceramic tiles? Well long story short, as i was removing said tiles, i got distracted, and now i've a nasty gash going down my middle finger on my left hand. Uttered every swear word under the sun. It was painful to say the least.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Was doing an odd job yesterday removing tiles, ya know the sticky plastic tiles you can put down over ceramic tiles? Well long story short, as i was removing said tiles, i got distracted, and now i've a nasty gash going down my middle finger on my left hand. Uttered every swear word under the sun. It was painful to say the least.

I winced reading that:( ouch! I hope it heals quickly and without to much pain..try to rest it if you can

I winced reading that:( ouch! I hope it heals quickly and without to much pain..try to rest it if you can

Ah it's not so bad now, once it's been cleaned and a couple of bandages put on it.

Sounds nasty Lith, need some TLC.

**digs out nurses uniform**

Ouch, jeez I winced as well..

Here, I'll stitch it up for ya! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You have my sympathy young 9..................

*spots ted wearing a nurses outfit*

bejaysus :D

You have my sympathy young 9..................

*spots ted wearing a nurses outfit*

bejaysus :D

I may lack medical knowledge & a physique to pull this outfit off.

But I am taking Mr 93's mind off his injury.

Well would ya look at that, the gash has miraculously healed :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Gash tee hee

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well would ya look at that, the gash has miraculously healed :pac:

My work here is done.

Gash tee hee

Mature Hugo :D

Gash tee hee
    Hahaha! :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mature Hugo :D

That's how I roll Ted! :cool::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Battle scar Lith, we'll have to think of a badass story for you. Hope you're not in too much pain with it though..

Battle scar Lith, we'll have to think of a badass story for you. Hope you're not in too much pain with it though..

Grem's right Lith. Embellish the **** out of the scar's story!

Grem's right Lith. Embellish the **** out of the scar's story!

Maybe this is the exaggerated story & he really cut it opening a Barbie toy box.

**sprints away**

Maybe this is the exaggerated story & he really cut it opening a Barbie toy box.

**sprints away**

Well feck ya Anfield :mad:

Only joking bucko .

• Advertisement

Only joking bucko .

shifty-eyed-dog-o.gif

:P

Advertisement