Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

emo!! wrote: »
    god it annoy's me soooo much.. personal space is not much to ask for when dealing with the general public.... or is it

Its not much to ask for, but it is a lot to expect, for you see the general public are stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭eddie.fandango

WTF is it with landlords?!

"Yes, I lodged the rent to your account, and no, it IS your problem if you didn't get it, I have proof"

"No, I don't give a hot sh1t about your mortgage payments; go on The Brooding Corner if you want to whine."

"Yes, I am entitled to my deposit back in full."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

WTF is it with landlords?!

"Yes, I lodged the rent to your account, and no, it IS your problem if you didn't get it, I have proof"

"No, I don't give a hot sh1t about your mortgage payments; go on The Brooding Corner if you want to whine."

"Yes, I am entitled to my deposit back in full."

Your landlord is a boardsie? :o i'll get right on it! ;)

That sucks, i too know the pains of landlords. I've had some nice ditzy ones too though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

grr to finding something you thought you'd thrown out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Can sympathise Spee. Had similar experiences before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

*head desk*

Already in a not good mood. Plus its pissin rain. And h've started the day with two total jerk customers. Growl

I'm feeling so irritable today and I cant get my mind off it. I wish I coul hibernate for a while and make it go away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Galvasean wrote: »
    I'm feeling so irritable today and I cant get my mind off it. I wish I coul hibernate for a while and make it go away.

I hear that. There are times when one wishes that he could just go to sleep for a few months. But I find that good things happen when you least expect it, and as a result the zest for life comes back.:)

Waiting for good things to happen..... *twiddles thumbs*

Also... what's with the spider/ants threads?? I are scared of both :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

star-pants wrote: »

Nocturnal forum is in part a forum of scary things!

I find good things happen when you aren't expecting. Gits like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

So don't open 'em! >.<

:D

Next week...wasps! :D
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I hear that. There are times when one wishes that he could just go to sleep for a few months. But I find that good things happen when you least expect it, and as a result the zest for life comes back.:)

It's annoying. There's nothing in particular that has me the way I am. I just feel really irritated by minor things over the last few days. Its stupid really. Maybe I need more vitamin C or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

It's annoying. There's nothing in particular that has me the way I am. I just feel really irritated by minor things over the last few days. Its stupid really. Maybe I need more vitamin C or something...

Something must be causing the minor irritations mate. Anything looming over your head that has you pissed?

SDooM wrote: »
    Nocturnal forum is in part a forum of scary things!

I find good things happen when you aren't expecting. Gits like that.
    I wasn't expecting ants... that wasn't a good thing!!!
    Nah I know tis part of the scary thing, just the two things I'm most afraid of were threaded I was like :eek: don't open.
    So don't open 'em! >.<
    Oh, I don't -- I see the word spider/ant and I know to stay away :)
    Next week...wasps! :D

I don't mind wasps.... I once stalked one in the house for about 2hrs... fecker wouldn't die. He'd woken me at half 6. That's what he gets for that.

Sometimes little things build up and suddenly we feel ARGGGHHH, if you let things build up. Maybe try and deal or let go of the minor annoyances one by one? *hug*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

They are kicking wolves off the endangered species list:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Next month "brave hunters" will have a chance to gun down defenseless wolf cubs and their parents here in the U.S. . Things like that just make me want to cause great bodily harm to someone.

They are kicking wolves off the endangered species list:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Next month "brave hunters" will have a chance to gun down defenseless wolf cubs and their parents here in the U.S. . Things like that just make me want to cause great bodily harm to someone.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

stupid people!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

stupid people!!
    You said it. This is the kind of thing that really makes my blood just boil. I just wanna know where is PETA while this is happening? Oh yeah, they're trying to get people to call fish sea-kittens so they won't eat them. A****** m*************.

Be gone foul rain, I need to purchase provisions! :mad:

You said it. This is the kind of thing that really makes my blood just boil. I just wanna know where is PETA while this is happening? Oh yeah, they're trying to get people to call fish sea-kittens so they won't eat them. A****** m*************.

Barracuda a sea kitten? my backside... they'd take the flesh from your bones quicker than you'd say 'omg a barracuda'
    They shouldn't have to make anything sound cute just to save it. Fish are fish. Wolves are wolves. We eat fish, we don't eat wolves. So why?? stupid stupid people.... :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Agreed,stupid humans. I hope a certain wulfen goes a prowlin while the hunt is on. Show those hunters a trick or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i feel physically sick. gotta go down to the shop tomorrow and try get peeps up to the clinic to be tested. i hate hate hate hate talking to people i dont know. even more so when i have to try and be all confident and professional and the fact that it's to get a feckin blood test?! oh christ, tomorrow's gonna be ****ing ****awful.

We're short staffed for the next few days so i'm only getting about 15mins lunch. Roar. Thats only enough time for two smokes :(

(Yes,i am aware compared to loadsa serious things in this thread its pathetic,but ya know...*grumps* :p)

Nerin wrote: »
    Agreed,stupid humans. I hope a certain wulfen goes a prowlin while the hunt is on. Show those hunters a trick or two.
    I may consider doing so if the legal approach a group I'm involved with doesn't work. Otherwise I may be playing eye for an eye with some silly hunters.

They are kicking wolves off the endangered species list. Next month "brave hunters" will have a chance to gun down defenseless wolf cubs and their parents here in the U.S. . Things like that just make me want to cause great bodily harm to someone.

:eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Douchebags, I;d like to kick them off the unacceptable to gun down list.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    :eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Douchebags, I;d like to kick them off the unacceptable to gun down list.
    I wasn't aware that such a list existed. I wholly agree with you though.

Be gone foul rain,

Seriously get lost, its May! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Weather... RAIN OMG FECK OFF! I don't want to have to delay my long run for yet another day because of the weather :mad:

grr arrgg sob etc...

I are feeling unwell physically :(
    and emotionally...well lol lets not go there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

grr arrgg sob etc...

I are feeling unwell physically :(
    and emotionally...well lol lets not go there

Hug and Nurofen?

Feeling kinda homesick already!