Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs and cold beer for Joya..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Thank you all, hugs highly appreciated and returned doubled :)

Cold beer does not have the same policy :d

Joking, beer for all as well..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

My Bank Account was pretty much cleaned out last night. There wasn't loads in it or anything, well was a lot in my terms. I got a text from Bank's Fraud-Team at 1/2am they were onto it straight away. Am gonna get the money back but don't know how long it takes days/weeks. Have no access to anything now for a few days. :rolleyes::( At least getting skimmed can kind-of be explained, but actually getting hacked into :eek: is heart-racing skin-crawling stuff! :/ Essentially, it's the same thing as getting robbed when I wasn't at home!! :eek: :eek: Not very pleasant to think about someone acquiring all my info and using it immorally or whatever! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

My Bank Account was pretty much cleaned out last night. There wasn't loads in it or anything, well was a lot in my terms. I got a text from Bank's Fraud-Team at 1/2am they were onto it straight away. Am gonna get the money back but don't know how long it takes days/weeks. Have no access to anything now for a few days. :rolleyes::( At least getting skimmed can kind-of be explained, but actually getting hacked into :eek: is heart-racing skin-crawling stuff! :/ Essentially, it's the same thing as getting robbed when I wasn't at home!! :eek: :eek: Not very pleasant to think about! :(

oh fook kmq, that sucks :( hope it gets sorted out soon

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kmq that's just rotten, glad they caught it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear that KMQ. I was done by credit card scamps twice a couple of years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Kmq which bank is it :eek:

If they return your money perhaps they should give you an interest for the period it takes..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Fcuk, kmq, that's awful! I hope you get sorted ASAP! :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jebus, that's awful :( At least the bank spotted it, that means you don't have the awful task of trying to convince them of fraud in the first place. Happened to a friend of mine, took a couple of business days to sort out if memory serves.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I almost certainly won't be able to get the rottweiler I was looking at in the ISPCA. I'm gutted about the entire thing to be honest.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I almost certainly won't be able to get the rottweiler I was looking at in the ISPCA. I'm gutted about the entire thing to be honest.

Crap, the medical problems too much?. :( I'm sorry Angron..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Basically, yes.

Awh crap. Is he very bad?

That's very disappointing for you both :(

Awh crap. Is he very bad?
    That's how it's looking, yeah.

Sh1t. :(

I'm really sorry. :(

Losing my marbles in this house

Looks quite nice...

It does doesn't it. And 80 is great like, would be very lucky now to stumble onto something as cheap as 80 I would say. :)

• Advertisement

I'll keep it in mind

I pay more than twice that a week and I'm getting an absolutely unspeakably cheap bargain on my rent.

I've kinda calmed down now, I think I'm OK..

It be snapped up in a nanosecond at that price wouldn't it Shim?!? :D :pac: Jus' in case ya want to go look at it paws.... :pac: Jus sayin.... :D

Yeah maybe. I'm just frustrated. I'd like to save a bit first though.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

My Bank Account was pretty much cleaned out last night. There wasn't loads in it or anything, well was a lot in my terms. I got a text from Bank's Fraud-Team at 1/2am they were onto it straight away. Am gonna get the money back but don't know how long it takes days/weeks. Have no access to anything now for a few days. :rolleyes::( At least getting skimmed can kind-of be explained, but actually getting hacked into :eek: is heart-racing skin-crawling stuff! :/ Essentially, it's the same thing as getting robbed when I wasn't at home!! :eek: :eek: Not very pleasant to think about someone acquiring all my info and using it immorally or whatever! :(

I'm really sorry KMQ That must be really really scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Angron wrote: »
    Basically, yes.

It's always really really sad when that's the case. Sorry to hear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Feeling pretty down/teary all of a sudden.

heyday30 wrote: »

*hugs*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

heyday30 wrote: »

two-children-hugging.jpg

Advertisement