Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

finsihing school...its scary.
    14 or 6 years with theese people and after the debs i wont be seeing them again....its soo sad.
    i dont want to do the leaving.i know nothing for it.
    dont want things to have to change.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

14 or 6 years with theese people and after the debs i wont be seeing them again....its soo sad.

I understand.

Was tough.

Aww you'll keep in touch with all the good ones. Even if it doesnt seem like that for a while.

Your leaving cert will be grand. You'll do your best and then you can forget about it forever :)

How did prank day go?

My last day of school this arsehole smacked me square across the face.
    I lost the head and beat the living daylights out of him, to rounds of appaulse.
    Two years later he tried to get into my pants.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

If it makes you feel better, in a few years you'll look back at the leaving and realise it's not the end all people make it out to be. that's one of the really sucky things about school you don't realise are sucky til you get out.

SDooM wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better, in a few years you'll look back at the leaving and realise it's not the end all people make it out to be. that's one of the really sucky things about school you don't realise are sucky til you get out.

EEEwwww SDoom was a swot!

• Advertisement

Moonbaby wrote: »
    EEEwwww SDoom was a swot!

Was I?

I dropped out of college and I am only completing it now... Hardly swotular. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ha, dude, i dropped out of college, but was a total swot in secondary! it's not impossible. i just re-aligned my priorities.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

College....Oh yeah I decided to take a year off before going. Fourteen years later I still not sure what to go for. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I was one of those 'smart kids' up until Junior Cert. then after that I descended into mediocrity. Some say it was the booze. I say it was taht my intelligence peaked early, and taht I was as smart as ever, just the work got harder.
    Then again, maybe it was the booze :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Galvasean wrote: »
    I was one of those 'smart kids' up until Junior Cert. then after that I descended into mediocrity. Some say it was the booze. I say it was taht my intelligence peaked early, and taht I was as smart as ever, just the work got harder.
    Hehe, I was one of those "smart kids" up until 2nd year in college... I have NO idea what happened then. I want old kirby brain back. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Can I just say AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHH?
    augh.thumbnail.jpg

star-pants wrote: »
    Can I just say AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHH?
    augh.thumbnail.jpg

You can.

Was I?

I dropped out of college and I am only completing it now... Hardly swotular. :)

Thinking these things were important at the time puts means you head you my definition of swotastic.

I was a teenage menace to society though. Come leaving cert half my teachers were refusing to work with me, and the local parish priest was brought in to give heathen me special hip religion classes.
    God I hope don't get children like me.

lol, maybe they'll be lucky and have a Jesus priest like my godson did at his communion.

also, in the theme of brooding corner
    - *Sob* at certain parts of the last of BSG
    - *ouch* at my eternal headache
    and *sigh* at many many things that are in my brain right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Ais, if you're anything like me its a feeling you'll have to get used to...I get emotional at the end of the college year because you don't know who's going to drop out/switch courses and/or come back and the likes. *Sobs a bit*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Galvasean wrote: »
    I say it was taht my intelligence peaked early, and taht I was as smart as ever, just the work got harder.
    Have you a history of peaking early? :p

Have you a history of peaking early? :p

I said it got harder....

*blames booze*

i'm drunk and in a spectacularly bad mood.

*Bans self from modding tasks *

i'm drunk and in a spectacularly bad mood.

*Bans self from modding tasks *
    Whassup?

Whassup?

Just behaving when misbehaving was an option!

• Advertisement

Just behaving when misbehaving was an option!
    Aaah!

There are times when common sense and a moral compass are a right pain in the proverbials!

Aaah!

There are times when common sense and a moral compass are a right pain in the proverbials!

yup.

Stupid well behavedoom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Enters.

Broods.
    :(:mad::(:mad::(:mad:

Leaves.

Well, I was in a bad mood last night...

Much happiererer now.

Although hung over, it's a bank holiday today in Germany. It's the day Jeebus decided he'd had enough of that Earth stuff and went back to heaven! I wouldn't have pegged the Germans as being so religious.

Aaah!

Man, the amount of poontang Id have gotten if it werent for that blasted Code of Chivilry...
    Out! Out with you!!!! Bah, its no good :(

****, my boyfriend can be a complete dick of epic proportions. and my best mate's on msn, but not responding, and i want to be 13,000 miles from here and have a hug from someone who gives a ****ing **** about me :(

****, my boyfriend can be a complete dick of epic proportions. and my best mate's on msn, but not responding, and i want to be 13,000 miles from here and have a hug from someone who gives a ****ing **** about me :(

*HUG*

E91~Bear-Hug-Posters.jpg

that just made me cry.

**** you.. but y'no... in a nicish kinda way.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

that just made me cry.

**** you.. but y'no... in a nicish kinda way.
    You can do that in a nicish kinda way. How interesting.

• Advertisement

You can do that in a nicish kinda way. How interesting.

can't you?

Advertisement