Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hope you're OK there heyday x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Better out than in I suppose.
    Thanks guys x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*huggles* for Heyday, hope it wears off and you get a good sleep later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Angron wrote: »
    I almost certainly won't be able to get the rottweiler I was looking at in the ISPCA. I'm gutted about the entire thing to be honest.
    Losing my marbles in this house
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Feeling pretty down/teary all of a sudden.

*hugs* for all the nocs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Having nightmares from hell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Hey, I see you closed your account. Hope you're OK.:)

Closed account :(

Hope you're OK x

Hope ur ok too x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Feeling pretty down/teary all of a sudden.

*hugs*

So sorry to hear that H. What's up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hope you're ok and that you'll come back.

• Advertisement

hope you're ok op x

Thanks for your kind words x I think months of crapy health and what not all got to me and decided to come pouring out my eyeballs.

Sometimes ya just have to go with it.

Better out than in Heyday :)

Hope you're feeling better x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Thanks for your kind words x I think months of crapy health and what not all got to me and decided to come pouring out my eyeballs.

Sometimes ya just have to go with it.

yes i agree with it hd, hope you feel better :)
    hugs!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If people on social media could stop talking about today like fathers have some sort of a magical right to respect, it'd be great.

Lately I'm honestly feeling like I'm either a last resort of people need someone to talk to or I'm just a taxi service

Angron wrote: »
    If people on social media could stop talking about today like fathers have some sort of a magical right to respect, it'd be great.
    Lately I'm honestly feeling like I'm either a last resort of people need someone to talk to or I'm just a taxi service

*hugs* angron and pp

I feel the same way, minus the taxi service

Hugs to you all.

Tomorrow the start of a new week. Here's hoping it's a better one x

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hugs to you all.

Tomorrow the start of a new week. Here's hoping it's a better one x

True fact, new week with a clean slate. Leave this week's woes behind cause if another one happens to ambush you this week, then you'll be weighed down carrying it all.

i can't sleep and feel like crap :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

drink some warm milk and read a really boring book, i can lend u a really boring book, it's my sleeping trick, been stuck on the same chapter for weeks now

Well my day has started wonderfully...

I was awake about 5 minutes when I heard my lovely neighbour walk in through our back door.

AT 8.25AM!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit: I'm actually so p1ssed off that I can't even speak. He arrived when I got back from the doctor's and sat there knowing I had to bring my bloods to the lab in Portlaoise hospital. My Mam told him she had five minutes, he sat there for half an hour. And now he's just fcuking arrived again. Jesus fcuking Christ.

Edit 2: Been here twice more since I edited last. 4 today already. For the love of God.

You're probably all sick of me at this stage but I'm copying and pasting, and possibly adding to a post I made in the Lair earlier...

OK, I'm a tiny bit annoyed now...

Facebook friend has just uploaded photos of her dog with her newborn pups with a message thanking my aunts for driving in and helping her when one of the pups got stuck. She's killed thanking them, but nothing about texting me at nearly midnight to ask me fcuking questions

Three issues...

(a) She should have been seen by a vet if one got stuck
    (b) I bloody told them that last night when they text me
    (c) These are clearly 'I need some money, I'll breed the dog' puppies, because she can barely look after the mother and father, they keep escaping on her!

And on top of all that people seem to think my two aunts are lovely people. Well, they aren't. They made our childhoods hell. Almost exactly 22 years ago when my brother had just been born they both tormented me so much by telling me I'd been replaced and everyone would forget about me that I nearly ran out of the hospital, I was sobbing, and they thought it was hilarious. I wasn't even five years old. How could you do that to a child. They did similar things to my brother. They also were 'PE teachers' for a while and made fun of most of both of our classmates to the point where neither of us wanted to go to school on the days we had PE with them. All that is only the very, very tip of the iceberg.

They're well able to come and help someone if they know something will be put up on Facebook, yet they can't even visit their own brother who's being treated for lung cancer.

Jesus Christ.

I'm fed up of people. The next time she texts I'm not even going to answer. Let her go fcuk herself. The two of them have done nothing but upset people and ridicule their own family. They made my mother's life hell when we were growing up. Ffs.

:mad: :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just keep looking forward to the day you can dance on their graves PP.

I'm not normally like this with people but I am looking forward to that

It's hard seeing a loved one with dementia, I was visiting my granny today, I mentioned the book and my progress on it. I was met with a blank look. It's upsetting as I've dedicated the book to her :-(

It's hard seeing a loved one with dementia, I was visiting my granny today, I mentioned the book and my progress on it. I was met with a blank look. It's upsetting as I've dedicated the book to her :-(

Oh ATC, trust me, I know how awful it is. Loads of hugs for you. :( x

Oh ATC, trust me, I know how awful it is. Loads of hugs for you. :( x

thanks for the hugs pp x

thanks for the hugs pp x

No problem at all. PM open if you need a chat. :) x

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I know it's awful atc.

*hugs

Advertisement