Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

SW wrote: »
    ah thanks, but its not the same.. it has to be opened by cyber you know all new and shiny : ))

so hope he does it anytime soon this is the worst waiting eva :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The Lair is right there...

You know I've been a mod here longer and have probably opened more Lair's than Wolfie, right? :P

Shiminay wrote: »
    The Lair is right there...

You know I've been a mod here longer and have probably opened more Lair's than Wolfie, right? :P
    i know i know shimi 'tsnot personal :D:p

just you know new lair is always opened with new name and a winner announcement and greets so thats the thing : )
    and cyber knows it ;)

so.. waiting :d))))

Well it's open now and 3 pages in, so get stuck in, there's no need to change it, it's Nature Boy's Lair now :p

Well it's open now and 3 pages in, so get stuck in, there's no need to change it, it's Nature Boy's Lair now :p

Noooo :D
    its just a waiting room in front of real Lair :d)))

im still hoping new one may be mine :D

and teds
    and well yours if u behave :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »

and teds

Or maybe its mine :P :pac:

j/k :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I has the sads and I don't know why :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

and teds

I can never promise to behave.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I can never promise to behave.
    hah that's the quality im lookin for :d))

I has the sads and I don't know why :(

Paws I hope you ok by now but you know if it is' that part of the month" them it's absolutely normal :)
    I got al the worst thoughts then too :eek:

• Advertisement

Joya wrote:
    Paws I hope you ok by now but you know if it is' that part of the month" them it's absolutely normal I got al the worst thoughts then too
    Thanks Joya. I am feeling better today. Seems to be normal for this time of the month unfortunately. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Thanks Joya. I am feeling better today. Seems to be normal for this time of the month unfortunately. :o

Yeah I know it might seem gender biased, but honestly, whenever I feel depressed for no reason I check the date and that's usually it :o I find knowing what causes it makes it easier to deal with at least. Chocolate ftw :P

woodchuck wrote: »
    Yeah I know it might seem gender biased, but honestly, whenever I feel depressed for no reason I check the date and that's usually it :o I find knowing what causes it makes it easier to deal with at least. Chocolate ftw :P
    same here :eek:

its like the world is coming to an end, nothings right i am so all alone nobody loves me i will lose everything nothing will work out and so on all fatal ones of course

and then like

aw yea i can feel it coming :D

btw guys can skip this section :d)))

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

It really is like crippling depression... except you know it'll pass in a few days!! And chocolate can help take the edge off a bit :P

It really is like crippling depression... except you know it'll pass in a few days!! And chocolate can help take the edge off a bit :P
    yea chocolate always helps woodchuck :D

Contrary to popular belief, there are some men who aren't afraid of the fact that women have reproductive organs and cycles :p Ladies need to let us know though sometimes cause you can get fecking mental and all we wanna do is help but we don't know what's wrong (and it's extremely sexist to simply suggest "are you having your period" any time you're upset).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

yea chocolate always helps woodchuck :D

Strawberry jellies too I hear :v

and mayfield lager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

do feel for you pp, I used to be quite sick when mine arrived with stomach issues and migraines. I got the implant in my arm when things became serious with ex and havent looked back since. Hope you're doing better today :)

• Advertisement

Contrary to popular belief, there are some men who aren't afraid of the fact that women have reproductive organs and cycles :p Ladies need to let us know though sometimes cause you can get fecking mental and all we wanna do is help but we don't know what's wrong (and it's extremely sexist to simply suggest "are you having your period" any time you're upset).
    Thank you Shim!

I normally say nothing but last night I was feeling like sh1t and wanted to let you all know in case I was moody or anything. I don't mind talking about it but some people hate it and it's almost like we have to apologise for having periods sometimes tbh. :o

And yeah, if a girl is upset with you, do not ask her if she's on her period. That's unbelievably annoying. Some men seem to think there could be no other reason for a woman to be moody.
    I'll have to test this theory. :D

do feel for you pp, I used to be quite sick when mine arrived with stomach issues and migraines. I got the implant in my arm when things became serious with ex and havent looked back since. Hope you're doing better today :)
    Thanks ATC. I've actually just come off the pill so it's hitting me harder than usual. I'm OK today though :)

Thanks ATC. I've actually just come off the pill so it's hitting me harder than usual. I'm OK today though :)

ahh ok, glad you're ok today :)

and mayfield lager
    i admit nothing :pac:

being single is lonely and hard at times. I don't see why anyone would want to date me to be honest, I mean I have Asperger's, my social skills are poor, I seem to say or do things that people run away from me ( not sure what they are) sooo yeah..:(

/rant

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Atc, been single fifteen years or that, I have what I'd call an 'interesting' history with how my mind gets if I'm close to someone. Mental health issues have kept me completely out of the game.. If I can get round that you can get round your stuff too, just don't push too hard.. Hugs for you.

thanks for the hug grem :)

i feel kinda low today.. i guess all the "excitement" of the exams is over and this weekend was terribly silent .. also there are several things at work that really do not make me happy so knowing ill have to deal with it tom oh.. s just making me feeling sick really...

:(...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

We are all here to cheer you up Joya. At least now you don't have any college work to take you mind off stuff & can focus on work & life better now.

• Advertisement

i feel kinda low today.. i guess all the "excitement" of the exams is over and this weekend was terribly silent .. also there are several things at work that really do not make me happy so knowing ill have to deal with it tom oh.. s just making me feeling sick really...

:(...

1394777233558.jpg

Advertisement