Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    We are all here to cheer you up Joya. At least now you don't have any college work to take you mind off stuff & can focus on work & life better now.

thanks ted, i really hope that perhaps after tomorrow i do that talk with my boss i will feel better...
    i do have work for another college (UCD and my professional exam in Architecture) but i gave myself this weekend like "free" you know.. altough i was heling my flatmate moving in but free from studying related activities : )...
    i'm trying all day to shake off this but yea i have to admit i had no success in it ...

1394777233558.jpg

hah, yea that made me smile, thanks dude ..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs Joya, I'll let you help train my dust bunny army if you like?. :p

thanks grem, yea please tell me what is all that about dust bunnies :-) i saw it few times but i must have missed the beginning of the story :d)

i just wish my depression does not kick back in, i was sure im getting over it finally....

Joya wrote: »
    thanks grem, yea please tell me what is all that about dust bunnies :-) i saw it few times but i must have missed the beginning of the story :d)

i just wish my depression does not kick back in, i was sure im getting over it finally....

Hey Lady. Here's a virtual hug :)

• Advertisement

Hey Lady. Here's a virtual hug :)

thanks persepoly very kind of ye : ))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Trust me you do not wanna get involved with grem and her dust bunnies :D :pac:

Trust me you do not wanna get involved with grem and her dust bunnies :D :pac:

i don't? :pac:

i dunno what they are :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya I hope you're OK :) x

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dust bunnies explained in lair now.

just saw it thanks grem, response there also : ))

<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

feel better soon joya *hug*

feel better soon joya *hug*

thanks a lot ATC, i guess i just need some time to adjust to all new developments in my life so to be in peace with myself again regardless lol
    easier said than done i know...

i really wish this week is over already and its only wednesday :(....

I know how you feel joya

yea.. I really really need Friday already :-).... I'd love to just sleep til then lol........

yea.. I really really need Friday already :-).... I'd love to just sleep til then lol........

same here lol, need to sleep for a week, here's hoping the rest of week flies for us both

in my town they say.. your words to God's ears : )))

in my town they say.. your words to God's ears : )))

oh wow, never heard that saying before :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh bloody hell. About 20 minutes ago I was hit by an almost nauseating degree of despondency. I occasionally get low points like this, but I don't remember ever having one this bad. I'm just sitting on the kitchen floor with Sammy's head resting on my lap, close to tears, and I just want a hug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Angron wrote: »
    Oh bloody hell. About 20 minutes ago I was hit by an almost nauseating degree of despondency. I occasionally get low points like this, but I don't remember ever having one this bad. I'm just sitting on the kitchen floor with Sammy's head resting on my lap, close to tears, and I just want a hug.

Hugs Angron - sorry to hear you're not feeling the best right now - hope you're OK:)

Angron wrote: »
    hugs angron, hope you be better soon, whatever it is know you will go through it and beat it :)

Hugs Angron.. That's fcuking painful. Sammy will help get you through.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hugs Angron xx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I got up and made my sister some scrambled eggs and beans to give me something to do cause she's not feeling the best. Probably sucked at it, but at least I tried I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope you feel better son Angron.

Lair is always open to lift your spirits & take your mind off things.

Or could always bring Sammy for a stroll.

In at my course, I really don't want to be here though, I just wanna curl up at home. Had piss poor sleep last night, so I might see if I can head home early or something.

I know how you feel exactly.. Had so many of those days for so long..
    Just take it easy, one breath at the timeiff that's all you can it is absolutely ok..
    If you can't sit on your class today be kind to yourself and leave when you cannot push yourself anymore.. World will still spin believe me...
    Hugs...:)...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I don't think I could have put it better than Joya did above.

Advertisement