Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

that just made me cry.

**** you.. but y'no... in a nicish kinda way.

um.....you're welcome?... :confused:
    *hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i don't know. :/ that was sweet, and touched me nad i cried. guess every couple probably have this kinda argument now and then... just that usually, id have someone to turn to. or somewhere to go. agh, **** it, im going to watch withnail and i.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yes, but my lady prefers the violent, screaming, car wreck version most times anyway.

i don't know. :/ that was sweet, and touched me nad i cried. guess every couple probably have this kinda argument now and then... just that usually, id have someone to turn to. or somewhere to go. agh, **** it, im going to watch withnail and i.

You can always pm me (or ask for my number) and talk to me if you want someone to talk to hun. *hugs* I hope you're ok

agh, im right. it'd just be the same rant ive had for a while now, but with added emotion. withnail and i wont even play for me, (wrong region, wrong region, can't find channel), so i can't be ****ed iwth tonight anymore and im off to bed. or the couch. not sure im entirely welcome to bed. **** i dont know.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd my pet mouse is dead.

• Advertisement

Awh hun :(
    Can you not try and talk it out?

*hugs* about your pet mouse btw pet

nah. it's 3.40am. ive spent the last week over-tired, over -stressed and on the verge of tears. multiply that by a half bottle of JD, a fight iwth the only person in a 12,000 mile radius who gave a **** about me and a dead pet... im really not up to talking right now.

Ok hun, over tired and over stressed n all thats going on with you at the moment must have you so wrecked. *HUGS* I wish I could do something. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My right eyelid is twitching and I have no idea why. It's incredibly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

*hugs froo*

:(

• Advertisement

ugh I hate when that happens. I get that sometimes, you feel so weird.

star-pants wrote: »
    Ok hun, over tired and over stressed n all thats going on with you at the moment must have you so wrecked. *HUGS* I wish I could do something. xx
    Nerin wrote: »
    *hugs froo*

:(

thanks guys. after just under 4 hrs sleep and a short chat, things are... well, better. but everything is still seeming just wrong and too much and miserable and blegh.

waht timing for tundy to die too! had just completely re-done his cage to make it a comfortable little retirement home for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Froo...I dunno you very well...but i hugz too >_<'
    Be strong, plz.

thanks guys. after just under 4 hrs sleep and a short chat, things are... well, better. but everything is still seeming just wrong and too much and miserable and blegh.

waht timing for tundy to die too! had just completely re-done his cage to make it a comfortable little retirement home for him.

*HUGS*

maybe you can give his refurbished home a new owner?

that was sorta the plan, though to get two females. but my fella's not a huge fan of the idea. not that im a huge fan of any of his opinions right now, but still and all. :rolleyes:

man, im in the dumps today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

that was sorta the plan, though to get two females. but my fella's not a huge fan of the idea. not that im a huge fan of any of his opinions right now, but still and all. :rolleyes:

man, im in the dumps today.

Was him a small white mouse or what?
    I adore rodents, generally...I had different kinds of them during my life (2 small white mice, male and female became 29 of them in 3 months...lol)...
    If u feel like you wanna another one (or 2 as you said) I think you should get them...what's the harm?

(I feel like **** too and spent all day try to get outta bed but couldn't...but I'll wait another day to properly complain...maybe I'll be better)

HA perfect time to get more :P
    You should, name em pip and squeak... that'd be cute!
    (I feel like **** too and spent all day try to get outta bed but couldn't...but I'll wait another day to properly complain...maybe I'll be better)
    *hugs* for you too

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Get two and regardless of sex call them sid and johnny. An ex gf did that and I always thought it was cool (even though one was black and one was white, and, you know, they were rats not mice, but the point still stand!).

HA perfect time to get more :P
    You should, name em pip and squeak... that'd be cute!

haha, nah, i can go for cute and matching, but pip and squeak are a little outside of my originality range.

duno how familiar you are with the mighty boosh, but there's a song 'Tundra' in it, and one lyric is 'lost in the blinding whiteness of the tundra', and so my blind albino mouse got called Tundra. but ill come here for suggestions if/when i do get new ones :D
    SDooM wrote: »
    Get two and regardless of sex call them sid and johnny. An ex gf did that and I always thought it was cool (even though one was black and one was white, and, you know, they were rats not mice, but the point still stand!).

haha :D

ill wait till i have new ones and ill ask in here :)

watching father ted now, with the rabbits. naming the rabbit, father jack. and jack, flipper the priest!

HAIRY JAPANESE BASTARDS!!!

Ah true, just with my tired brain that's all I could come up with I'm afraid.

Hmmm... I'll have a think of names though!

• Advertisement

Ah true, just with my tired brain that's all I could come up with I'm afraid.

Hmmm... I'll have a think of names though!

Optimus and Megatron?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed a phone call from a withheld number, and since I've been applying for jobs over the last few days, I can only guess that the call was for an interview.:( 30 minutes have passed and no call back.:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Stupid dog escapes from fenced in yard. Tired werewolf chases down stupid dog. Dog now sleep at werewolf's feet.

• Moderators Posts: 51,811 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

LZ5by5 wrote: »

I missed a phone call from a withheld number, and since I've been applying for jobs over the last few days, I can only guess that the call was for an interview.:( 30 minutes have passed and no call back.:(

If it was for an interview, would they not leave a voicemail??

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Stupid dog escapes from fenced in yard. Tired werewolf chases down stupid dog. Dog now sleep at werewolf's feet.

Ah the joys of being a dog owner, he was probably just playing a game of hide and go seek ;)
    LZ5by5 wrote: »

Don't worry, they'll probably call back again later.

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Ah the joys of being a dog owner, he was probably just playing a game of hide and go seek ;)
    More like she wanted to see if she could catch up to a squirrel or a bird, or even a mole. Unfortunately for her, I much faster than her.

t233867058_51218_2.gif
    AUGH again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i have a blister on my eyelid.... i need someting to keep my eye open ... oh the pain to blink the pain

t233867058_51218_2.gif
    AUGH again...

Spee 'k?
    emo!! wrote: »
    i have a blister on my eyelid.... i need someting to keep my eye open ... oh the pain to blink the pain

Ouchies... how'd you manage to get a blister there?

DooM is sneezing. Think i have the swine flu.

• Advertisement

You can beat the swine flu DooM.

Advertisement