Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

star-pants wrote: »
    t233867058_51218_2.gif
    AUGH again...
    Awwww....*cuddle*
    emo!! wrote: »
    i have a blister on my eyelid.... i need someting to keep my eye open ... oh the pain to blink the pain
    Ouch....none around to help with it?
    SDooM wrote: »
    DooM is sneezing. Think i have the swine flu.
    Doom is a swine? :-o

I feel sick.
    Despite the love of friends and having nice days.
    And i can't even properly vent. ****.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You can beat the swine flu DooM.

Too right I can. Stupid recombinant RNA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

SDooM wrote: »
    Spee 'k?

Ouchies... how'd you manage to get a blister there?

DooM is sneezing. Think i have the swine flu.

havent a clue, it wasnt there this morning, just kinda came on , can see it looks mean and cruel! :P

eep on teh sickness
    Awwww....*cuddle*

Ouch....none around to help with it?

Doom is a swine? :-o

I feel sick.
    Despite the love of friends and having nice days.
    And i can't even properly vent. ****.

Nope, well im in work, but i hate people touching my eye's , can't even leave someone put make up on me!! i survive, hopefully it will go away by itself .. im off out tonight, so hopefully the drink will numb the pain

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Great just great. A lovely Chinese family moved in to the house across the road from me a week ago. tonight the local yobos decided to light a big fire in front of their house. Welcome to the neighborhood :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Galvasean wrote: »
    Great just great. A lovely Chinese family moved in to the house across the road from me a week ago. tonight the local yobos decided to light a big fire in front of their house. Welcome to the neighborhood :(
    As in deliberately targetted at them?

Or just a summer-bonfire-on-the-green kind of thing?

• Advertisement

As in deliberately targetted at them?

Or just a summer-bonfire-on-the-green kind of thing?

Id like to assume it was a random act of destruction/bufoonery, but since no one has ever done something like this in my neighborhood in the twenty odd years i've lived here it seems like too much of a coincedence that the first non-caucasian family to live here just happens to have it done to them within a week of moving in.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oh, right!

/sighs

I was hoping you meant tinnies around a bonfire in the middle of the green, and just happened to be in front of their house.

You obviously mean literally in front of their house.

Oh, right!

/sighs

I was hoping you meant tinnies around a bonfire in the middle of the green, and just happened to be in front of their house.

You obviously mean literally in front of their house.

Yeah, as in a few feet from the front door. Just as well the grass didn't catch fire. That goes right up to contact the house itself. Thank goodness for small victories.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Galvasean wrote: »
    Yet another example of why racists are bad at math.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Sometimes one's blood can drive you to the brink of insanity. Or at least doing something you might regret.

• Advertisement

Well done to the guy in the local off licence who refused to serve me. Well, you might say, that he was only doing his job. I had no ID after all. Only this is the same guy who attempted to refuse me a few weeks ago, only for his co-worker to tell him that he knew me and knew I was over 18. The memory of this goldfish is what gets me. What's crazy about it all is that there are various members of staff in this place, and they all serve me no bother, I even exchange niceties with them. Just this guy. Twice. Muppet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Well done to the guy in the local off licence who refused to serve me. Well, you might say, that he was only doing his job. I had no ID after all. Only this is the same guy who attempted to refuse me a few weeks ago, only for his co-worker to tell him that he knew me and knew I was over 18. The memory of this goldfish is what gets me. What's crazy about it all is that there are various members of staff in this place, and they all serve me no bother, I even exchange niceties with them. Just this guy. Twice. Muppet!

ugh I hate guys like that in offlicences me and lovely tom are pretty much regulars in this one offlicense in harmonstown, great people, all really nice people.... except for one.... we went in once, she looked at us and asked us had we our passports, I hadn't but we both had garda id's... she swiftly told us to leave, we basically pay her freakin wages!!!

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    ugh I hate guys like that in offlicences me and lovely tom are pretty much regulars in this one offlicense in harmonstown, great people, all really nice people.... except for one.... we went in once, she looked at us and asked us had we our passports, I hadn't but we both had garda id's... she swiftly told us to leave, we basically pay her freakin wages!!!

She refused you even though you had your Garda ID's?:confused: The cheek of her, can they do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭CO19

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    can they do that?

Nope they can't,the Garda ID is the most official (think that's the best way of putting it :D) type of ID for age and name verification etc there is ,along side the passport,,that's why the Garda Age card was brought out as it is only given to those 18 or over so whatever reason she didn't accept it for :confused: !

CO19 wrote: »
    Nope they can't,the Garda ID is the most official (think that's the best way of putting it :D) type of ID for age and name verification etc there is ,along side the passport,,that's why the Garda Age card was brought out as it is only given to those 18 or over so whatever reason she didn't accept it for :confused: !

Thanks man for the info.:) Then if I was you Paul I would have complained about that biatch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well I worked in an off license before and we had to accept garda ID or passport only as they'd a deal with the gardai so if they called em they couldn't say 'oh twas college id etc'

Also animals do know evil, my pup kept barking at the cylons from old BSG, even when I muted it... had to turn it off in the end!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

:(:( My poor little hamster passed away :(:(

RIP

Hurley "Nibbles" Schofield the Third

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Zwillinge wrote: »

RIP

Aw.

Hate when pets pass away.

Sure Nibbles had a happy life though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Awwwh! Sads! :) Sorry to hear about your hamster Zwillinge. Hugs! (((())))

RIP

Hurley and Scofield? Two of my most recent favourite characters.:( RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

aww, sorry to hear zwillinge. my wee mouse died almost two weeks ago now... sucks. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

RIP

sorry to hear it :(
    I ended up burying mine in my back garden.... that was one of the worst days ever.... haven't had a pet since

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭CO19

RIP

Aw no way ! :( poor lil fella, he was so cool ! I'll miss him :(

RIP

AAww so sorry to hear about Hurley and your mouse Crumble.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

**** two days have been had *grumbles and reachs for chocolate*

I would likes hug please :(
    *brood*

• Moderators Posts: 51,811 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I would likes hug please :(
    *brood*

200411140525360.gorillahug.jpg

Hope that helps:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Awh *hug* thankee... although I are little please don't crush! :P

• Moderators Posts: 51,811 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Awh *hug* thankee... although I are little please don't crush! :P
    I shall try;)
    *cautious hug*:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Damn you Trogdor in the Sky.

Im on a bus back into town while tryng to not get sun burnth.

Advertisement