Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

paperclip2 wrote: »
    And you've also had the interview experience wich will help for the next one. :)

Ha yeah, now all I have to do is learn sign language and develop social inclusion programmes for the intellectually disabled.:p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Ha yeah, now all I have to do is learn sign language and develop social inclusion programmes for the intellectually disabled.:p:pac:

Always nice to be busy. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Aaaaahhhhh...

Week of Hell is finally over.
    And to add to that my Landlord after 3 year of ignoring my call and emails to fix stuff is hounding me to get into the apt once I gave notice I was leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

bleh. stuff. more bleh.

*sniffle*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

star-pants wrote: »
    bleh. stuff. more bleh.

*sniffle*

/hands tissue

Well said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

You can't always get what you want , but if you try sometimes, you might find , you get what you need .

Hope it's just a case of the blues , here to talk if you need it sp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ah yes, The Rolling Stones, I don't think I've ever heard a better intro to a song than for You Can't Always Get What You Want.

I would like to say
    moar bleh and moar *sniffle*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I would like to say
    moar bleh and moar *sniffle*

*hug*

Rant for today: Why the hell is it so difficult for people to pick up a phone and say when they're running late?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Why the funk does hotmail decide to break and die when Im in teh middle of sending off a CV!!!?!?!??!?!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Galvasean wrote: »
    Why the funk does hotmail decide to break and die when Im in teh middle of sending off a CV!!!?!?!??!?!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hotmail did that to me a few times in the past, I feel your pain.

Do you have a gmail account?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dude. Gmail. ftw. It auto saves your documents as you write them, among other things.

Rhyme wrote: »
    Hotmail did that to me a few times in the past, I feel your pain.

Do you have a gmail account?

Used to, but found them to be even more faulty and un-user friendly.

SDooM wrote: »
    Dude. Gmail. ftw. It auto saves your documents as you write them, among other things.

Ah im just lucky that I copy everything before I send it in case it crashes (good habit I picked up from Boards)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Ah im just lucky that I copy everything before I send it in case it crashes (good habit I picked up from Boards)

and the fact that eircom broadband is a load of sh!te and crashes whenever you sneeze!

and the fact that eircom broadband is a load of sh!te and crashes whenever you sneeze!

Thank Zod I'm with 3... oh wait.

I haz no chocolate. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

That sucks it sure does! No shops near you stock Green&Blacks?:(

That sucks it sure does! No shops near you stock Green&Blacks?:(

Shops don't open after 10 amidst the sticks. :(:(

I wouldn't turn my nose up at any chocolate. Ever.
    But Green and Blacks is overrated. Well except for the ginger one. Actually the orange one is kinda alright too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Shops don't open after 10 amidst the sticks. :(:(

I wouldn't turn my nose up at any chocolate. Ever.
    But Green and Blacks is overrated. Well except for the ginger one. Actually the orange one is kinda alright too.
    Ah right...i didnt know you went back home:( best to try not think about it till morn then, find SOMETHING else that will suffice for now:D

• Advertisement

Ah right...i didnt know you went back home:( best to try not think about it till morn then, find SOMETHING else that will suffice for now:D

:o

Nothing suffices for lack of chocolate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

got a phoencall at work today from my fella, telling me immigration have sent all our **** back, because they're incompetent pricks.

so i ended up in tears three or four times in work today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

got a phoencall at work today from my fella, telling me immigration have sent all our **** back, because they're incompetent pricks.

so i ended up in tears three or four times in work today.
    Those who can do. Thosw who can't, get jobs working for the government.

i work for the government too!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

i work for the government too!
    Open mouth, insert foot.
    M sa sawwy(Talking with foot in mouth)

haha, no worries.. .just trying to get it all sorted at the moment. it's cos i was too happy. damn my being happy with life, this is what happens.

haha, no worries.. .just trying to get it all sorted at the moment. it's cos i was too happy. damn my being happy with life, this is what happens.
    Happiness is important in life. Shared pain lessened, shared joy increased.

Hey crumble that's ghey but hopefully you can get it sorted soon! *hugs* my mini rant this morning is i missed my usual bus cuz i was fixing my laptop. Then the next bus or two didn't show, i'm not in work yet and the auditors are in today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Hey crumble that's ghey but hopefully you can get it sorted soon! *hugs* my mini rant this morning is i missed my usual bus cuz i was fixing my laptop. Then the next bus or two didn't show, i'm not in work yet and the auditors are in today :rolleyes:

Better late than never....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

sorry to hear that SP, dublin bus are fairly useless at the best of times! hope you get on alright!

Advertisement