Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Got in for half 9.
    In other news
    arrgghh raaarrrr etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

oh dear, what happened now hun?

Ah just in foul form is all mister, but thankee

star-pants wrote: »
    Ah just in foul form is all mister, but thankee

you sure? ya know im always here to talk if ya want!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

gyah, ****ing gardai jsut turning this into an even bigger ordeal. ****ing hell.

• Advertisement

Oh noes crumbly :(
    *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I just know I am going to hate today. I have to go though the BS of graduation today, and the Sun is fecking shining no less!:mad::(

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I just know I am going to hate today. I have to go though the BS of graduation today, and the Sun is fecking shining no less!:mad::(

But Graduating means you never ever have to go back.
    How is that not a good thing? :)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

right todays problem is such an annoying one this may take a while......

right i got my final year exam result and i got a 2.1, yeah thtas alright and whatever, got the breakdown of my results this morning and my average result....69% the fcukers couldnt have given me the measly 1 fcukin percent to get me the first and make me happy oooooooh no, as a result of one fcukin horrible result i end up with 69%.......just gimme the first ffs! :mad:

right i got my final year exam result and i got a 2.1, yeah thtas alright and whatever, got the breakdown of my results this morning and my average result....69% the fcukers couldnt have given me the measly 1 fcukin percent to get me the first and make me happy oooooooh no, as a result of one fcukin horrible result i end up with 69%.......just gimme the first ffs! :mad:

Go find your head, and make yours a pain in his backside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm pretty sure you can put stuff like that to the appeals committee in most places. In fact, I seem to remember that anything within 1% of a higher graduation grade was automatically reviewed where I was. Talk to your course head and see what they say.

Congratulations btw. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Clears throat* Today's swift kick in the crotch goes to idiots who wake up twenty minutes before they supposed to be at work, call and explain, then take they sweet m*********ing time getting there. Yeah no problem s**t stain, the guy who worked all night would love to stay and cover the first thirty minutes of your ****ing shift.

aww, that's just ****in rude man. sucks. can you give out to your boss about him?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

aww, that's just ****in rude man. sucks. can you give out to your boss about him?
    My boss is the one who asked me to cover until the monkey-spanking, bunghole sniffer showed up. Then she made him apologize to me for being late.

hmmm... once, i could handle, any more than that is official complaint time.

i lie, my job-sharer chick was frequently late... only by 15-45mins... but after a 72hr shift and you still have a 30min walk to the train station, and almost an hour trip home (depending on how the trains match up, i had to get two)... yeah, i was way too wuss to ever say anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

*wanders in*

Can I leave my migraine in here?

prolly not, but ye're welcome to try...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

*pokes head*

Sigh, nope. It's intent on staying put.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

WAY too much stuff to do today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Feckin' rain.

That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Stupid f**king mindless violence!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Two friends in two separate incidents ended up with trips to the hospital. The first had a bottle broken in his face by a 'friend':mad:

The other, who is one of the most chilled out guys I know, was so badly beaten that he scared the crap out of the nurses and police:mad::mad:

All we can hope is the scumbags get caught before they can do more damage.

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    Stupid f**king mindless violence!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Two friends in two separate incidents ended up with trips to the hospital. The first had a bottle broken in his face by a 'friend':mad:

A friend did that? What the hell posessed him to do that?
    The other, who is one of the most chilled out guys I know, was so badly beaten that he scared the crap out of the nurses and police:mad::mad:

All we can hope is the scumbags get caught before they can do more damage.

I hate when dickheads pick on easy targets, I hope karma catches up with these scumbags and bites them in the ass.

That is uber ghey.... :(:(
    I hope they're both ok (as they can be like) and that the feckers get caught *grrrr*

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    A friend did that? What the hell posessed him to do that?
    No clue. The friend that got bottled can be ass when drunk, but all his friends know this. They must have had an argument, I guess.
    I hate when dickheads pick on easy targets, I hope karma catches up with these scumbags and bites them in the ass.
    Me too. The place it happened is a very public street, so the guards think they might get CCTV footage to identify the one or more attackers (the guy who was attacked has memory blank due to the beating:eek:). They need to be off the streets where they can't hurt anyone else.

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    No clue. The friend that got bottled can be ass when drunk, but all his friends know this. They must have had an argument, I guess.

Yeah but that's just crazy. I have friends who can be really out of order when drunk. Sure the odd heated argument happens or the odd punch might be thrown (only happened a few times), but to go as far as to do something as dangerous as bottling a friend, that takes the biscuit. I hope the victim does something that makes the guy see the enormity of what he has done.
    Me too. The place it happened is a very public street, so the guards think they might get CCTV footage to identify the one or more attackers (the guy who was attacked has memory blank due to the beating:eek:). They need to be off the streets where they can't hurt anyone else.

To attack someone on a very public street just shows how much these guys are idiotic animals. This is what scares me about society, scum are becoming increasingly braver (or dumber) in regards to what they do. they just don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

can i leave my confusiion in here, thought id met someone but now dosent look so likely

can i leave my confusiion in here, thought id met someone but now dosent look so likely

I hate when that happens, I really do. I wish people would just be upfront rather than lie to your face.

I am nowhere near ready to move across the country next week.

I am nowhere near ready to move across the country next week.

Where are you moving too?

Stuff is infinitely shovable. It will take you no time when you get down to it.

• Advertisement

I'm moving to Galway, got a new job starting there on Tuesday. I only found out 3 days ago that I got the job... I know nobody down there and I don't have accomodation sorted yet so I'm probably going to spend most of next week living in a hostel. Right now I'm scared ****less about it.

Advertisement