Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Am I the only one who thinks that kitten looks more like a face-hugger then a lion..,?

member7.jpg
    star-pants wrote: »
    Well I is only little I can't rawr as good as you poogie
    128817428565153490.jpg

*/Sorry star-pants :/ */

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

omg.... I swear I nearly vomited...... *puts down icecream* (I so wish I was joking...)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I went to make hot-whiskey last night but found I'd not honey {or cloves}.
    Nerin wrote: »
    • fresh squeeze lemon juice
    • boiling water
    • honey
    • cloves
    mix, drink, heal.
    add whiskey to taste.

Eh,

Can't stand flat 7up, I was given warn flat 7up to many time when sick as a kid so now it just turns my stomic.
    Rhyme wrote: »
    Flat 7up does me good when I'm feeling rotten.

A man I was talking to in a field in Wicklow yesterday recommended Bulmers too, he swears by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

i know this is high and mighty and i really can't explain on an open forum but i can not stand stupid people who just don't think things through, remember essential things, or just put two and two together.
    maybe stupid people is the wrong phrase just stupidity annoys the **** outta me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

i know this is high and mighty and i really can't explain on an open forum but i can not stand stupid people who just don't think things through, remember essential things, or just put two and two together.
    I so understand what you saying there.

• Advertisement

I so understand what you saying there.

thank you. it's like people who go up to buy something, want to pay in exact change but don't get the money out ontil the there at the register and everyone is waiting. just a small example there that in itself wouldn't annoy perpetually doing stuff like that and other stuff that simply makes no sence.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

thank you. it's like people who go up to buy something, want to pay in exact change but don't get the money out ontil the there at the register and everyone is waiting. just a small example there that in itself wouldn't annoy perpetually doing stuff like that and other stuff that simply makes no sence.
    Yeah, those are the people whose gene pool needsa healthy dose of chlorine.

Yeah, those are the people whose gene pool needsa healthy dose of chlorine.

ye kinda in a sit with one now lovely person though and i'd never flip out or anything just tries the patience ALOT:mad:

Run, just run. Sooner or later you will explode and look worse than before.

Run, just run. Sooner or later you will explode and look worse than before.

can't, but no i'm not really the type of person to blow up i can hold back and just turn off till i'm through it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭flying _squirl

RAWRRRRRR

look, i don't care if you think you now understand quantum physics because you've seen one 30minuite documentary. "gravity affects the earth like the way a marble would roll around the inside of a bowl" F**K OFF with your bulls**t of fake understanding!!! i could talk about quantum physics and string theory all day but i know you wouldn't ****ing understand what the hell im talking about because your a god. damn. moron!!!

and yes, i can clean up and lock up on my own afterwords but you know what?! it would be nice if you did what your f**king payed for and helped finish up you old coot!!!

oh and stop using the power cleaner for the sheds to clean your car, its an expensive machine to fuel and keep running

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*deep breath... and relax*

RAWRRRRRR

look, i don't care if you think you now understand quantum physics because you've seen one 30minuite documentary. "gravity affects the earth like the way a marble would roll around the inside of a bowl" F**K OFF with your bulls**t of fake understanding!!! i could talk about quantum physics and string theory all day but i know you wouldn't ****ing understand what the hell im talking about because your a god. damn. moron!!!

and yes, i can clean up and lock up on my own afterwords but you know what?! it would be nice if you did what your f**king payed for and helped finish up you old coot!!!

oh and stop using the power cleaner for the sheds to clean your car, its an expensive machine to fuel and keep running

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*deep breath... and relax*
    Right see, I would put that power cleaner to a much differebt use in that situation. Afterwards I would be calm and relaxed.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRrr

Still feel sick stupid picture.
    Shoulders still fcked.
    Dad decided to start redoing the bathroom yesterday when I was at work, when I needed a shower when I got home, so I get to be horrible and unwashed FFS, til gods knows when he'll be done :mad:
    Poxy pass machine didn't give me the money I took out for my parents so I have to wait until they check the machine at the end of the day.
    WTF are you supposed to do with your day when you can't drive cuz of your shoulder, feel fckin sick and can't even have a POXY shower to make yourself feel better.
    OH and the smell of onions in the house is just fckin peachy.
    AND I have fckin hives to top it off, woop de fckin doo.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

oh and p.s. where your family think it's funny to annoy you when they KNOW you're ticked off

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRrr

Still feel sick stupid picture.
    Shoulders still fcked.
    Dad decided to start redoing the bathroom yesterday when I was at work, when I needed a shower when I got home, so I get to be horrible and unwashed FFS, til gods knows when he'll be done :mad:
    Poxy pass machine didn't give me the money I took out for my parents so I have to wait until they check the machine at the end of the day.
    WTF are you supposed to do with your day when you can't drive cuz of your shoulder, feel fckin sick and can't even have a POXY shower to make yourself feel better.
    OH and the smell of onions in the house is just fckin peachy.
    AND I have fckin hives to top it off, woop de fckin doo.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

oh and p.s. where your family think it's funny to annoy you when they KNOW you're ticked off
    Look on the bright side star-pants. Your dog didn't die right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

oh theres a story a brewing here!! :D

Look on the bright side star-pants. Your dog didn't die right?
    did.... did yours? :(

did.... did yours? :(
    No, they both still breathing.

No, they both still breathing.

oh.
    So are mine.
    That's not really nice to say though? ''Least your dogs aren't dead''?

oh.
    So are mine.
    That's not really nice to say though? ''Least your dogs aren't dead''?
    That's one of those stupid "look mon the brightside expressions", that morons seem to love.

That's one of those stupid "look mon the brightside expressions", that morons seem to love.

... wait.. you saying I'm a moron? :(

• Advertisement

... wait.. you saying I'm a moron? :(
    Do you think that's a good thing to say to someone who is feeling depressed.

i agree with SP thats a horrible expression!

I didn't come up with it. People have actually said that to me. One idiot even said it after I had to say goodbye to my beagle Nellie.

Stupid people I say cyber -- ignore em all!
    *hugs* for you and me

Stupid people I say cyber -- ignore em all!
    *hugs* for you and me
    *HUGS*
    Although I still felt good stuffing that idiot into a waste receptacle

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Aw. I haven't seen Zoomer in three weeks. :(

*HUGS*
    Although I still felt good stuffing that idiot into a waste receptacle

you were spot on to do so! i would have battered him 6 ways from sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

you were spot on to do so! i would have battered him 6 ways from sunday!
    >_>

2656250525_6ab1d36e54.jpg?v=0

i presume you mean this way?

Nerin wrote: »
    >_>

2656250525_6ab1d36e54.jpg?v=0

i presume you mean this way?

thanks for that nerin.....im really hungry now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

****ing Poxygen,pisses me off. Dreary headed feckers infront of me in the breakfast line,ye held up my weekend bus for ages,then we had to stop because you idiots started smoking,you ate all the good food,your causing traffic jams and your wasting my break time. Its early in the morning,i'm working,slink off home and sleep off your weekend,stop standing around like tools chatting in the shop while other people are in a rush.

Roar.

On a better note though,its really dark in the wildlands.

Advertisement