Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I am so very tired of being broke and unemployed. Argh. It's so frustrating. So so so frustrating! And I've had the perfect job dangled in front of me and now I'm just left waiting around to see if it ever materialises... I'm sick of waiting. Grumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I am so very tired of being broke and unemployed. Argh. It's so frustrating. So so so frustrating! And I've had the perfect job dangled in front of me and now I'm just left waiting around to see if it ever materialises... I'm sick of waiting. Grumble.

:( i forgot to do the lotto too. I'm sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

:( ever get a horrible feeling about something... *sits back and awaits*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

horribe feeling? whats up hun?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

emo!! wrote: »
    :( ever get a horrible feeling about something... *sits back and awaits*

Oh no. I hope everything's ok. And that your horrible feeling is totally wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Sunburn. Grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Incredible chest and back pain and potentially collapsed lung, a couple of hours in A&E for X-Rays, physical tests and examinations, ECG's and a ton of blood tests (both venal and arterial) and... nothing.

Just some damage to intercostal muscles that will take ages to heal and prevent me from concentrating.

Well... back to work *whipcrack*

Sunburn. Grrr.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha, and you were all smug about leaving! thats karma for ya!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Rhyme wrote: »
    Incredible chest and back pain and potentially collapsed lung, a couple of hours in A&E for X-Rays, physical tests and examinations, ECG's and a ton of blood tests (both venal and arterial) and... nothing.

Just some damage to intercostal muscles that will take ages to heal and prevent me from concentrating.

What the hell happened man?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm not braining very good today at all. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    What the hell happened man?:confused:

Chest pain the night before and then woke up like that.

I have some odd habits that might have attributed to it, no big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Had quite a bad day in work, we got held up and robbed and I still feel a bit funny :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Alicat wrote: »
    Had quite a bad day in work, we got held up and robbed and I still feel a bit funny :(

Ouch, it's a weird feeling alright. It'll pass in time though.

I've just seen that the Government plans to cut it's funding to the Irish Film Board.
    Well, that's my career gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Galvasean wrote: »
    Ouch, it's a weird feeling alright. It'll pass in time though.

I've just seen that the Government plans to cut it's funding to the Irish Film Board.

Ah I'm sure it will. It's still very raw now though. F*cker :mad: (him, not you...)

That sucks bout the funding, where else do they expect you to get it? :confused:

That sucks bout the funding, where else do they expect you to get it? :confused:

We have one last chance... put all the mney we have left... and buy like six hundred scratch cards...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i feel like a mopey little girl and my plan of eating everything in sight isnt helping me much.
    comfort eating is useless

sh!t, are you ok? probab;ly atill shaken up no doubt! *hug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Oh no I know how that feels. There's nothing quite surreal as a robbery, you never think that it can happen to you.
    Galvasean wrote: »

That sucks man. Have you thought about what you'll do next?
    i feel like a mopey little girl and my plan of eating everything in sight isnt helping me much.

Fight that urge Ais, it will only make you feel worse. Listen to feel good music, that always helps me.:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Rhyme wrote: »

I actually did something quite similar myself one time. Christ that hurts like a mother. I wound up using a back brace to try to alleviate the pain somewhat.

the ice cream is not the answer hun! i agree with LZ, listen to some good rawk music, get yourself all pumped up and anxtey!!

• Advertisement

the ice cream is not the answer hun! i agree with LZ, listen to some good rawk music, get yourself all pumped up and anxtey!!
    dont even eat ice cream!
    ive done that,fecking excersise is just annoying me even more
    feck it
    if im not cheered up by saturday ill just have to get over it
    Fight that urge Ais, it will only make you feel worse. Listen to feel good music, that always helps me.:)

ive done abba,pink,wham,and many other show tunes but its just pissing me off.

im such an aqward little person

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You need angry music to get angry with and then you'll feel better.

I suggest some Slayer :)

Kharn wrote: »
    You need angry music to get angry with and then you'll feel better.

I suggest some Slayer :)

odd as it sounds i dont like really noisey music,like rock or rave

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

odd as it sounds i dont like really noisey music,like rock or rave

Angry doesn't need to be loud... try Ki by Devin Townsend.

SDooM wrote: »
    Angry doesn't need to be loud... try Ki by Devin Townsend.

thanks i shall
    :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yes, a bitta Devvy will help :D

that song sounds slightly scary and creepy to me:S

That sucks man. Have you thought about what you'll do next?

Keep plugging at it. Hopefully in the long term it will mean more private companies will invest in projects in Ireland. But in the short term it's pretty bad. It means anyprojects that have applied for funding simply wont get it. I guess that film I worked on that was 1/4 completed and awaiting further funding from the Board is officially off.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

that song sounds slightly scary and creepy to me:S

the album ki, not the song. :)

• Advertisement

SDooM wrote: »
    the album ki, not the song. :)

oh ....ill have a listen laters

Advertisement