Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

trowelled wrote: »
    Seriously? That is unbelievable. I'd be livid with them. I hate when people don't respect your things.

That really sucks. I do hope it's salvageable, sorry I don't know much about guitars or how easily rustage is fixed :o

if it gets into some areas you may aswell get a new guitar. i got it all off the frets which means that i'll just have to spend about 50 quide over the next little while keeping the rest of it from getting to messed up.

just annoys me cause you can't buy them anymore and i go it in america specially on the 25th anniversary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

if it gets into some areas you may aswell get a new guitar. i got it all off the frets which means that i'll just have to spend about 50 quide over the next little while keeping the rest of it from getting to messed up.

just annoys me cause you can't buy them anymore and i go it in america specially on the 25th anniversary

Christ... what is it? Any pics. I love Ibanez guitars. My own favourite guitar is a near 20 year old Ibanez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

Onkle wrote: »
    Christ... what is it? Any pics. I love Ibanez guitars. My own favourite guitar is a near 20 year old Ibanez

it's the green one it's not worth alot but it's a collectable. the gray 2570 is my main guitar had 2500 to spend on a guitar and played about fifty before i said thats the one for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

star-pants wrote: »
    funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg
    What has given you a sad?

• Advertisement

What has given you a sad?

my heart misses someone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

my heart misses someone.
    Oh, I see. This falls outside my area of expertise. Anyone else want to take this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

my heart misses someone.

Been there before. All that helps is time passing. It's never easy, but it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

my heart misses someone.

Awww hun! It really is tough. *hugs*

It will get better in time. All you can do is try your best to get on with things and in time the memories will be remembered fondly rather than with a broken heart. Someday you'll meet someone better for you and this may be the biggest healer of all

Thanks guys X. Lots of time has passed already and no change but maybe I'm just silly. Probably shouldn't have said anything anyways, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

Thanks guys X. Lots of time has passed already and no change but maybe I'm just silly. Probably shouldn't have said anything anyways, sorry.

Dont be sorry, its what this place is here for, and plenty here who'll listen and care, it does take time and at times it seems like forever but I promise it will happen, and you may not belive it now but you will find that someone special who deserves you more :) *hugs*

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Don't be sorry!! Its always better to get these things off your chest. I find it helps me to say things out loud sometimes and just acknowledge what I am feeling even if I can't change it!! Give yourself some extra spoiling the next few days and remember, if that person is silly enough to let a wonderful person like you go then its their loss!! *hugs*

Never be sorry for showing your feelings. For as long as you need it I'll be here to listen. The length of time it takes for a person to get over someone varies from one person to the next. Some people can just move on in a short space of time for others it takes longer (I too am one of those people whereby it can take a long time to get over someone that I cared about).

The best thing you can do is to just try and move on with your life. It's tough but just take it one step at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

it aint silly.
    if you cared for them its going to be hard to be without them.
    just take some time out to treat yourself.:)
    someone better will come along.
    theres someone for everyone out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i lent my 25th anniversary Ibanez to a friend he's moved house twice since i gave it to him even though he said he'd give it back. now i get it back the strings are rusted through, the fretboard has clumps on it and i'm trying to figure out if any of the clumps are actually damage. now that i look even the screws are rusted through as well how the f@ck do you do that to a guitar. especially when he knows what it's worth and how rare it is.i can't stand people who don't respect stuff you give them

:eek: that is a fcukin disgrace! i cant believe some peopel just dont respect thingsenough i mean my god it wasnt his feckin guitar but he fcukin destroyed it....id make him pay for the restoration!
    my heart misses someone.

aww hun i'm sorry you has a sad *hugs*

we is all here to have a chin wag, it will get better in time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Ahhhhhhh

Writing your "Employee Mid Year Self Assessment" while sleep deprived and stressed out as hell is not good.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

So I woke up two days ago with an inexplicable pain in the ball of my foot. I have no idea how I got it, now this morning the pain is slowly spreading up my leg. However I don't think anything serious is wrong, I'd say the only reason the pain spread is because I was walking awkwardly yesterday in order to stay off the ball of my foot. So I'm reaping the results of my awkward walking today. :pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    So I woke up two days ago with an inexplicable pain in the ball of my foot. I have no idea how I got it, now this morning the pain is slowly spreading up my leg. However I don't think anything serious is wrong, I'd say the only reason the pain spread is because I was walking awkwardly yesterday in order to stay off the ball of my foot. So I'm reaping the results of my awkward walking today. :pac:

I was really worried until you typed 'of my foot' there.

Go to a GP and you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I was really worried until you typed 'of my foot' there.
    I lol'd :pac:

My dodgy knee is still dodgy. Went to the physio today and I'm not allowed to run for the bank holiday weekend. It also hurts like hell where she was working on it. :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I've pretty much wasted my whole summer. And my life in general, if I'm being perfectly honest. So many good intentions left unfulfilled due to my extreme laziness. :(
    I'm full of ambition but completely lacking conviction. Not a good combination to have.

Bah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I've pretty much wasted my whole summer. And my life in general, if I'm being perfectly honest. So many good intentions left unfulfilled due to my extreme laziness. :(
    I'm full of ambition but completely lacking conviction. Not a good combination to have.

Bah.

Me to a T. Sucks.

Me to a T. Sucks.
    Sadly this describes me as well.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭CO19

I'm on duty in just over an hours time and I've had no sleep !! AAARRGH ! Give me a week of nights anytime not a week of earlies :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

CO19 wrote: »
    I'm on duty in just over an hours time and I've had no sleep !! AAARRGH ! Give me a week of nights anytime not a week of earlies :(

*hugs* Hope you'd tea/coffee/caffeine of some sort to help you through it! :D And slept well after it all!! :)

It's amazing how much stuff hearing certain songs can bring up...

**** you, Tool.

It's amazing how much stuff hearing certain songs can bring up...

**** you, Tool.

This is very true. There are a few songs that I can't bear to listen to cos they bring up painful memories.

Hope you're ok!

Ah I'm fine, it's just that there's a couple of songs that remind me of some very rough times and I'd forgotten just how much I'd connected with them mentally.

It's funny how deeply we associate certain people/emotions/places with individual songs.

Definitely a pain in the arse from time to time.

I know one bítch ruined one of my favourite albums. The stupid harlot. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Every time I hear the start of Time To Say Goodbye I jump up off my bed and change the radio frequency. :o

• Advertisement

:p sorry i couldnt help it! :p

That's a little harsh no?

Advertisement