Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

I spent saturday night with my best friends girl,
    while he was downstairs crying that he had messed things up with her.
    "Hello jesus,yeah it happened again"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I spent saturday night with my best friends girl,
    while he was downstairs crying that he had messed things up with her.
    "Hello jesus,yeah it happened again"
    That was not nice. Maybe you should never tell your friend.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Sigh. I think that I sent one of those drunken texts last night..............yep I did indeed. :o :pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Sigh. I think that I sent one of those drunken texts last night..............yep I did indeed. :o :pac:
    Perhaps you can do some serious cya later LZ. I on the other hand am an emotionally unavailable bastiche according to my now ex-girlfriend. She met someone who uindertsands her better than me and has been seeing him for the last three weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Oh dear LZ maybe wait and see if damage control is needed? Cyber- she was seeing some guy for 3wks before she broke up with you? I don't know her but tbh if that's how she operates she's a sod. I can't stand that type of selfish bullcrap.
    Hugs for you pet, that stuff sucks majorly and i won't quote the waffle of other fish and time heals all cuz it'll sort itself when you want it to . X

Thanks star-pants. I saw it coming us splitting up anyway. Our work schedules were just so wierd we never really had any time for each other. Hope the new guy makes her happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Hope the new guy makes her happy.

in the meantime, all we can do is try do the same for you! :D

ok, i suck at this, but im around anytime to listen if you like dude. and by 'anytime', i do of course mean whatever time it is that usually makes us sync up.

in the meantime, all we can do is try do the same for you! :D

ok, i suck at this, but im around anytime to listen if you like dude. and by 'anytime', i do of course mean whatever time it is that usually makes us sync up.
    That's actually one of the things I love about the Noc forum. Whenever you need it, there's someone around to lend a sympathetic ear and some kind words to improve a s****y day.

That's actually one of the things I love about the Noc forum. Whenever you need it, there's someone around to lend a sympathetic ear and some kind words to improve a s****y day.

*HUGS*

• Advertisement

Perhaps you can do some serious cya later LZ. I on the other hand am an emotionally unavailable bastiche according to my now ex-girlfriend. She met someone who uindertsands her better than me and has been seeing him for the last three weeks.
    star-pants wrote: »
    Oh dear LZ maybe wait and see if damage control is needed?

Thanks guys, still no reply so I don't know how to take that. :P

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, still no reply so I don't know how to take that. :P

<_<
    >_>
    it never happened...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Aj liked girl, girl liked AJ.

Girl decided she wanted more, but also didn't want commitment.

Thus tis all over.

Throw into the mix bumping into an ex and being reminded of all sorts of shíte.

Makes for a good day.

Argh. I think I need to get rat-arsed. :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Aj liked girl, girl liked AJ.

Girl decided she wanted more, but also didn't want commitment.

Thus tis all over.

Throw into the mix bumping into an ex and being reminded of all sorts of shíte.

Makes for a good day.

Argh. I think I need to get rat-arsed. :rolleyes::pac:

Oh no poor Joe. That sounds horrible. Romance can be a truly messy world sometimes. *hugs*

Don't get too drunk, remember it only delays the thoughts and stuff

trowelled wrote: »
    Oh no poor Joe. That sounds horrible. Romance can be a truly messy world sometimes. *hugs*

Don't get too drunk, remember it only delays the thoughts and stuff

Ah yeah. I don't even give a fcuk about the current girl, that's merely irritating. It's just the entire process is so frustrating.

Edit: Heh, that makes me sound a much colder bástard than I am. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

I just had a messy one too, so I empathize. Drink is the order of the day, I find. :)

Holopimp wrote: »
    I just had a messy one too, so I empathize. Drink is the order of the day, I find. :)

Ah yeah. I've been through much worse in the past, so it's not really the end of the world. It's a downer I guess, but I'll live. One hopes.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Was woken up two hours before I needed to be :(
    Not the best start to the week, boooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i has an angry, and i can't let it out properly at anyone.

*shakes fist at right wing government*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Know what you mean :mad:

I've a major anger! Need some cheery LoLcats or something!

• Advertisement

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Know what you mean :mad:

I've a major anger! Need some cheery LoLcats or something!
    2732163225_a151e0aff3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I had to put on big brother to put myself to sleep last night. God that show sucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

is it wrong to say i love that show.. :pac:!

*hangs head in shame*!

*hugs* for all

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭CO19

Ah nothing says thanks for your help than being kicked and spat on and followed by garda scum by the people you've just helped :rolleyes: :mad: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I fcuking hate tabloid newspapers! They make up so much bullsh*t!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

f*ck sake why of all times did this happen f*ckin now!? i have got the biggest gig i have ever done ocmin up this week and im begining to get a f*cking cold! :mad: how in the hell is that supposed to look on stage, sniffin and f*cking sneezing....sods law is a bitch!!

Man there's nothing like a come down after an awesome wedding. I feel all down in the dumps today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

f*ck sake why of all times did this happen f*ckin now!? i have got the biggest gig i have ever done ocmin up this week and im begining to get a f*cking cold! :mad: how in the hell is that supposed to look on stage, sniffin and f*cking sneezing....sods law is a bitch!!

Awwww......Can't you not dose yourself up on Lemsip?

Perhaps you could incorperate your swine flu into your act somehow? You could have some audience participation by infecting them all. :D

*hands grames_bond a steaming cup of lemsip*

emo!! wrote: »
    is it wrong to say i love that show.. :pac:!

*hangs head in shame*!

*hugs* for all
    Just call it a guilty pleasure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Holopimp wrote: »
    Awwww......Can't you not dose yourself up on Lemsip?

Perhaps you could incorperate your swine flu into your act somehow? You could have some audience participation by infecting them all. :D

*hands grames_bond a steaming cup of lemsip*

thanks miss pimp!! :D

nah swine flu material is the "done" material at the moment and tbh its a hacks game/easy way out, ya kno? its really cliched if not dome properly!

Advertisement