Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

Well, at least sneeze at any hecklers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

thanks miss pimp!! :D

nah swine flu material is the "done" material at the moment and tbh its a hacks game/easy way out, ya kno? its really cliched if not dome properly!

Can I brood about recession material?

Everyone's doing it, it's not unique. ><

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

$170 doctor bill in three days.

ive been too scared to do the maths to see if that leaves me with any money for food after rent's been paid.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

$170 doctor bill in three days.

ive been too scared to do the maths to see if that leaves me with any money for food after rent's been paid.
    Can you delay paying the doctor bill at all?

i can get the ultrasound done separately to the xray, at a different time... but that just means taking more time off work. im a bit :eek: at the moment.

but i have rum n raisin chocolate. it's helpling me cope.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

i can get the ultrasound done separately to the xray, at a different time... but that just means taking more time off work. im a bit :eek: at the moment.

but i have rum n raisin chocolate. it's helpling me cope.
    Ah, gotta love the catch-22 situations life throws at us.

catch 22?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

id meant i didnt see how i was in a catch 22, but i just got it there... sorry, tired... looooooooong day... the 30 odd mins i spent in the lashings of rain in baggy jeans and a shirt didnt help either.

id meant i didnt see how i was in a catch 22, but i just got it there... sorry, tired... looooooooong day... the 30 odd mins i spent in the lashings of rain in baggy jeans and a shirt didnt help either.
    No biggy, alot of people don't catch the meaning of that phrase anyway. Uncultured phillistines.

• Advertisement

i actually learned it cos of a Pink song off the misundastood album >_>

>_ >
    <_ <
    I has that same album.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Stupid overactive mind and causing me a lack of sleep :mad::mad: and :(

trowelled wrote: »
    Stupid overactive mind and causing me a lack of sleep :mad::mad: and :(
    That kind of thing happens to me all the time actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Nice kitty Cyberwolf :D
    CO19 wrote: »
    Ah nothing says thanks for your help than being kicked and spat on and followed by garda scum by the people you've just helped :rolleyes: :mad: :(

Damn scumbags :mad:

*hugs*

They'll get their comeuppance!! Karma will take them down.
    Hope you're alright!

That kind of thing happens to me all the time actually.

I'm far too much of an overthinker. I overanalyse everything which means when I get to thinking at night I really really think about things which means I don't sleep.

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Nice kitty Cyberwolf :D
    funny-pictures-tiger-does-not-appreciate-being-called-kitty.jpg
    Meet my good friend Larry.
    I'm far too much of an overthinker. I overanalyse everything which means when I get to thinking at night I really really think about things which means I don't sleep.
    I tend to stress myself about details and then wind up tossing and turning for hours.

I tend to stress myself about details and then wind up tossing and turning for hours.

Yep that's what I do. Then I focus on every minute detail and make connections that more than likely don't even exist. I just found myself getting frustrated and upset last night. I thought my bad mood from earlier in the day had subsided but oh no it had to come back to me when I wanna sleep

Yep that's what I do. Then I focus on every minute detail and make connections that more than likely don't even exist. I just found myself getting frustrated and upset last night. I thought my bad mood from earlier in the day had subsided but oh no it had to come back to me when I wanna sleep
    I do so love as I'm trying to get to sleep I suddenly become OCD about all these insignificant details in the world around me.

I do so love as I'm trying to get to sleep I suddenly become OCD about all these insignificant details in the world around me.

It's like every problem is magnified by a gazillion. Stupid overactive mind :mad:

• Advertisement

I just hits myself in the head when I start having one of those days. Knocks me out, and i forget what I was worrying about.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

well its official, i have a f*cking cold!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I used to be like that. Then I just started going to sleep about 2 hours later than usual, or whenever I get drowsy. Fall asleep as soon as I hit the pillow, no more paranoia. Now I just have to learn to deal with it during waking hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Rain down, rain down, Come on rain down on me, From a great height,From a great height... height...

Yep, kind of sums up the feeling at the moment for me!

Rain down, rain down, Come on rain down on me, From a great height,From a great height... height...
    See, now I find the rain cleansing meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

grr I have to go in that tomorrow.

Leaving here at 8 in the morn , have to be up at 7 , should be asleep but I am incompetent , lalala who cares !!

Do i get an hour or stay awake until tomorrow ?

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    grr I have to go in that tomorrow.

Leaving here at 8 in the morn , have to be up at 7 , should be asleep but I am incompetent , lalala who cares !!

Do i get an hour or stay awake until tomorrow ?
    Try for the hour. Your body will thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Try for the hour. Your body will thank you
    ok the hour it it is , hope you're doing well

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    ok the hour it it is , hope you're doing well
    Getting by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

:,(

Advertisement