Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Try having family go on a trip then wait until they've arrived and have been there for three days before calling to let you know they arrived okay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

The rain, my fecking nemesis, no matter what I do to avoid puddles I still end up absolutely soaked from the knee down! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Must resist.... must resist....
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    The rain, my fecking nemesis, no matter what I do to avoid puddles I still end up absolutely soaked from the knee down! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Must resist.... must resist....

What's this now? :p

EDIT There's that damn rain again, this time sabotaging my skipping in the backyard. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

• Advertisement

*/Passes Tirabaralla a pitcher of Morgan's Spiced Rum */
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

*/Passes Tirabaralla a pitcher of Morgan's Spiced Rum */

Hm....hmmmmmm..../hugs thanks
    Bad day all together, sucks.

Hopefully your bad day is over and tomorrow will be better...
    Hm....hmmmmmm..../hugs thanks
    Bad day all together, sucks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hello Tira!

DooM is still drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

:(

I feel like I'm falling apart... literally. Got a freakin headache and my knee is killing me. Not sure why but I think it may be as a result of an old injury... then again it's odd that it just cropped up. Still kinda worrying. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dord wrote: »
    :(

I feel like I'm falling apart... literally. Got a freakin headache and my knee is killing me. Not sure why but I think it may be as a result of an old injury... then again it's odd that it just cropped up. Still kinda worrying. :(
    Well changes in weather always remind of all the interesting things I used to do. I spent one day this week walking around like Frankenstein because it hurt to bend my knees at all.

I cyberwolf do not enjoy the fact it just started snowing outside my house.:mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Sick =[

Surprise exam tomorrow :(

Arghness of epic levels!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Sigh. Sometimes you just wish things would work out more like a fairy tale. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Some days you're the windscreen...
    Other days, you're the bug!

Yep, and some days you the squeegee what cleans the bugs off the windshield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Yep, and some days you the squeegee what cleans the bugs off the windshield

And some days . . . some days you're the dirty water that the bug-ridden squeegee is dipped in :(

Less then a week till I get to go on holidays and I've startings of a cold/flu coming on.....

Less then a week till I get to go on holidays and I've startings of a cold/flu coming on.....
    Begin high doses of Vitamin C. That has helped me in the past

So with the following has the higher Vit C dosage?

Vodka, JD, Whiskey, Spiced Rum, Absinthe......
    Begin high doses of Vitamin C. That has helped me in the past

• Advertisement

I'm gonna say rum

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭pinc

vodka and cranberry juice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

just drink what you like and follow with slug of orange juice:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Grrr. Reletives. Why do they get so much more scathing in their criticism this time of year? They'll be telling me how to BREATHE next.
    *growl*

EDIT: ****ing typos...

McChubbin wrote: »
    Grrr. Reletives. Why do they get so much more scathing in their criticism this time of year? They'll be telling me how to BREATHE next.
    *growl*

Because they love you, and want you to be happy. My response is:
    "THEN LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!

McChubbin wrote: »
    *growl*

They limit it to this time of year?

methinks master McChunnin means family grows all the more vexing at this time of the year

yours do that?

Not since I started carrying a roll of duct tape and several sacks everywhere I go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

methinks McChunnin means family grows all the more vexing at this time of the year
    Indeed. It feels as though they store up all of their worst criticisms and unleash them in a passive-aggressive frontal assault over the cheese platter.
    Normally I'd shrug it off but I'm under enough stress as it is now without the dubious bonus of opinionated reletives.

Frankly, if I wanted their opinion, I'd have asked for it.

*FYI- I'm not a Master, I'm a MISS. :P *

Advertisement